Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 01:02:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Sixty Days - Live Past It, Defeat The Regime Started by: Chippy on Jun 04, '17 16:48

Saitama made it. I want my money back.

Report Post Tip

Any other tips, Dominick?

Report Post Tip

Fuck!  I'm almost 60 days, and I'm Kuku-   It seems like any old Street Agitator can make it to 60 days, so long as they don't do anything too stupid.

Thing is, Disorder is a decent Godfather - have a sense of what this thing is about, and you'll do alright.  Get butthurt about losing an account, and you were probably playing the wrong game anyway.

Report Post Tip

Kuku almost 60 days old? Now there's something you don't see Every day 

Report Post Tip

wow they were right

Report Post Tip

Sooner or later Disorder will die. A new tyrant will take his place, and a new whiny little bitch will emerge to complain about how unfair it all is.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Davina was also a WB. I'll have you know that war was planned perfectly >.>

Report Post Tip

I just thought I'd give this a nice little bump. Witness statements are still a pretty big deal after all; Curtis now wants to be personally mailed all witness statements so he can keep track (since first is his RH, I suppose they go into their handy google doc from there). 

I enjoy seeing how many people who called this a joke are dead now. Where you at PeterParker? Saitama? OleWalrusDongLaceyGodreauxGriffith? Kuku? Dead dead dead and dead. 

Who do we have left? JoeKing, nilf's bank. Fitz and Grin, Curtis' fuck buddies. And Romance (who would kill him anyways, great guy that he is).

I will say the purge tends to happen closer to 80-90 days then it does 60, but it happens all the same. Just ask all the people who have been killed and the witness statements have just mysteriously gone poof. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I just thought I'd give this a nice little bump. Witness statements are still a pretty big deal after all; Curtis now wants to be personally mailed all witness statements so he can keep track (since first is his RH, I suppose they go into their handy google doc from there). 

I enjoy seeing how many people who called this a joke are dead now. Where you at PeterParker? Saitama? OleWalrusDongLaceyGodreauxGriffith? Kuku? Dead dead dead and dead. 

Who do we have left? JoeKing, nilf's bank. Fitz and Grin, Curtis' fuck buddies. And Romance (who would kill him anyways, great guy that he is).

I will say the purge tends to happen closer to 80-90 days then it does 60, but it happens all the same. Just ask all the people who have been killed and the witness statements have just mysteriously gone poof. 

No matter how much you dodge the truth, suppress it or call it false. It always finds a way to rise to the top. 

Men can lie, trends rarely do.  

Report Post Tip
It won't happen if you don't start DELETING the Witness Statements,,,---- it should count whenever you get one also ,it might take a day or 2 -- but if you can produce through help.. all should be good'
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Sixty Days - Live Past It, Defeat The Regime
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL