Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 11:27:13
Page:  1 
City of Angels indeed Started by: MonsterHair on Jun 06, '17 20:39

Still a little sweaty from his recent duel with Divina_Princeps, Mr. Hair steps in front of the curious crowd that had gathered around the eventful place. Fixing his hairdo he starts speaking.

"This evening we saw the fall of the mobsters that had ruled Los Angeles recently. The reason for this is simple. While I am usually a very peacful fella, sometimes my hand gets forced. Tonight was one of those times. When I am being handed records of someone in a very high position wishing and planning for my death, there is only one appropriate course of action - and I took it."

May the fallen rest in peace.

Mr. Hair steps away from the audience and makes his way back to his lovely HQ.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

That's pathetic! What was said about that mafioso was weeeeeeeks ago borderline even over a month. You and your cronies fingers were itching and eagerly wanted to pull the trigger. If it really upset you you could have done something there and then but you didn't. You waited until they moved to LA  to then wipe everyone out. Was that the true reason why  the crews were moved to LA so as to not break Disorder s rules. Not everyone deserved to die. You could have had easily messaged the CL and asked them to handle it. You could have done anything, even shot them and then informed the CL for the decision you made based on factual evidence based on the respect that CL had for you they would have understood. But you chose to wipe out a city based on words of anger from their death of their previous account as to which the person in question had discussed with Disorder about and apologised. That's really and truly pathetic. No one was planning your death or anyone's death for that matter. Really disappointing Godfather Monsterhair really is. 

Report Post Tip

"someone in a very high position wishing and planning for my death there is only one appropriate course of action - and I took it."

I'm sure there's a compliment in there somewhere. Thanks, I guess?

I'll return the favour then. Ummm you're starting to get real good at killing my lineage over bullshit.

Report Post Tip

You would have done the same, NoOnesSafe, given half the chance. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

That awkward moment when you kill someone 6+ months away from being able to actually harm anyone because the idea of wishing someone dead spooked you.

"While I am usually a very peaceful fella"

ha

Report Post Tip

Jay Gatsby comes to the street. 

As a son of a recently passed mobster, who achieved the rank of goomba that day, in the City of Angels take out i think there are two things that should be said here.

First is that it was a little wild of the Chicago elite to remove all Los Angels members. From the crew leaders to the goombas who only held five units i thought that was a bit intense. 

Second there is no use in complaining about what has happened. Things cant be reversed and in signing up for this life we all know that one day we will die. That being said we have to realize, as tough as it may be, it is important for our mental and emotional well being to move on. I am confident that if you needed some sort of closure one of the higher ups of the Windy City would offer a more detailed explanation, although i do not believe that is necessary. 

JayGatsby fixes his hair and pulls his tie in place.

As far as my thoughts they did what they felt was necessary to protect their own. I don't believe Los Angeles held any real threat towards that city and if they did i certainly was not aware of it. I think in this life, when one becomes a leader, there is no room to take chances. You have to ensure the safety of your own. When it comes to the idea of wiping an entire city i personally agree with the decision. If someone is willing to sign up with another family and support them, your enemies, whether by protecting them with bullets or giving them money, they are against you and yours. I believe the opposition has every right to wipe an entire town, from the oldest to the most recently joined.

So then why am I out here you may wonder? Well it is in hope that there is a certain clarity in the future of our organization that we understand our arguments over our parents death will never get us anywhere. IF we accuse someone of double crossing or tricking us all it really means is that said person has outsmarted us. It never means they are right. It just means they won. Why pay any more credence to that. 

JayGatsby gets in his wonderful vehicle and drives off. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

As his plane touched down in Chicago he jumped into the limo. A quick drive into downtown and he was at the heart of the business district where he could hear the Godfather addressing a crowd of mobsters

We appreciate you coming out here and speaking on behalf of the events that transpired on the west coast. We hope for a bright future for the area and all of the fallen to rest in peace. The reasons why are none of our concern out here in New York and we toast you success on your mission.

Report Post Tip

Mercenary Pachinka was watching the commotion unravel from a tight dark alley. He was resting his body against a wall, head tilted downwards and hands in his pockets - his eyes being covered by a black hat he wore that day, although he is usually never seen wearing such things. He had a sinister smile written on his face. He then slowly detached himself from the wall, turning his direct attention to what was being discussed not far from him, taking a couple steps forward. He could hear people's dissatisfaction and could see the big mobsters sprouting their already given agendas. He raised his head up, revealing his eyes. They were the eyes of a madman. His smile grew even wider. He laughed lightly at God knows what before he bent his head again, exclaiming with a low voice a single word. "Apocalypse!" Mercenary's smile slowly dropped down as he started moving out of the alley completely, heading towards a business appointment he had to take care of. He gave one final sideway glimpse at the negative scenery he was previously prying on, and never looked at it again.

Report Post Tip

The reasons why are none of our concern out here in New York and we toast you success on your mission.

Thats just untrue, Striphe. Completely untrue in fact.

Any loss of life in this thing of ours is an impact to all 6 major cities we populate. The butterfly effect if you will. Sons and Daughters of those in LA will migrate to safer cities, possibly NY considering they will be less likely to venture to Chicago or Vegas given who killed their parents. So it does have a massive impact on NY.

You could have the son or daughter in your ranks right now, plotting to attack MonsterHair for the death of their parents (again?). Which makes you now the new target of the peaceful Godfathers vengeance.

So sure, its none of your concern... until it is!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

While I kinda agree with ©StripheGotti in some degree butt (I like Butts) PeterParker brings up a great point. 

The butterfly effect if you will. Sons and Daughters of those in LA will migrate to safer cities, possibly NY considering they will be less likely to venture to Chicago or Vegas given who killed their parents. So it does have a massive impact on NY.

Some of those who parents lost their lives in Los Angeles will either migrate to either NY maybe even PH, LV and even a small amount to Chicago the ones who took them out. So yes ever city feels some what of an effect of a loss of a whole city. Even tho the city was small. Still the kins will flood either with ones who killed them and find safety there or on the opposite of the map. Point blank.  

Report Post Tip
Never understand people who don't know/don't care/don't want to know the reasons behind the death of every single mobster in this place from the Gangsters to the Godfathers.

Knowledge is power comrades and will only aid you in living a long life.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If we continue that thinking PeterParker then no one will ever be given a chance will they and we should just hold down the community. While it is obvious the deaths of a small part of a city are important to all business, what a person should understand in what I said is we are not involved in the attack or reasons behind it and wish them the best in their mission.

It would be silly to think the upset children do not end up spread across the nation and some of them do not let things go and at the first drop of an upset vengeance by a previous member would be dealt with.

Report Post Tip

Walking by Delphae hears a few people talking about the recent events between Chicago and LA. Stopping to ponder the thought for a moment before speaking...

"Although I don't completely agree with what happened, I can understand the reasoning behind it. I hold no grudges and honestly if i was in the same position would have possibly done the same. As a matter of fact, Detroit did go down for just about the same reasoning. Granted monsterhair was going off of old logs and mine were newer people wanting to take me out. I still don't fault him for it. He did what he had to do. We all die sometime and it was just our time. I wish him and Chicago all the best as I always have."

With that she turned and walked away.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for evoking the city of Detroit Delphae! It still lives! Unless Kinoko doesn't agree with it, why he doesn't evoke us... We steel have some room for true Gladiators around...

Report Post Tip

As it usually is with these things, I suppose we should remind ourselves once more that we should simply be thankful that any information at all was given out. I feel like we often forget that the winning side of these firefights has absolutely no obligation to share their reasoning or feelings in these matters.

Everyone is, of course, welcome to their own opinion. However, if every time a leader comes to the streets to grace us with even a tiny bit of information they're simply assaulted, we're likely to see less information shared.

PeterParker, while you make some solid points, I believe the idea here is: even if there is a perceived negative impact to the overall ebb and flow of this thing of ours, the decision to take up arms would be an overall net benefit to the community, regardless of the butterfly effect. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: City of Angels indeed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL