Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:57:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Detroit Thrift Shop Started by: Falcon on Jun 20, '10 12:32

After receiving a message from Raul that he had located the items she needed for the church in St. Louis, Ava_Marie hurried back to the thrift shop to pick everything up.  She brought along her most trusted men to help her load the truck for the long drive back.  "Raul, here is the money that I owe for the items, and here is a token of my appreciation also," Ava says as she hands him a roll of money.  "Please extend my heartfelt thank you to Falcon as well, this place is a Godsend!"  Then she motions for the guys to move everything out while she quickly looks around the shop to see if there is anything else that could be of use to her.

Report Post Tip

Killer_B steps out into the cold Detroit night after serving 1 month in the federal penitentary for a car bombing.

He quickly notices his boss's Uptown Thrift Shop which lays in the center of the Shping DIstrict as soon as he enters the magnificent building he is greeted by some of his crew who are around as security.

He quickly greets his boss on a job well done.

Killer B is excited that the clothing in the store look just as if they are Brand new.

Report Post Tip

After having a few smuggled in drinks tipsy Killer_B stumbles down to the back room and sees gambling, drugs, and money everywhere.

He then shouts this must be heaven and passes out swearing he has peed hisself.

Report Post Tip

In need of a new hat. Tom makes his way into the shop and looks around. Not seeing much other then brown suits. Black is what he preferred. So he took a few more steps in stopped in front of the hats. Checking out a very nice hat. He checked himself out in the mirror and liked what he saw. So taking the hat and making his way to the counter. Tom ;ays it down and says to the man. " How much for this perfect black hat?"

Report Post Tip

Raul casually glances at the hat, then pauses for a moment. Most of the prices where stored away, deep within his memories.

Two dollars for the hat sir. For an additional dollar, I have an excellent hat box that goes along with it. Its not required, but it does keep the hat in proper form.

Report Post Tip

RoRoG walks into the Thrift Shop and begins to look around. Yesterday he accidentally tore his coat running out from a "business deal" and needed a replacement. Just then Raul approached him and asked if he needed anything.

Hey Raul, do you know if theres a coat in my size around here? I can't seem to find anything that suits me in any of the department stores.

As he awaited Raul's reply he continued to look through the racks of coats to see if anything caught his eye.

Report Post Tip

George walks into the thrift shop and noticies a familiar face in not only Raul but his family friend RoRoG from New York is also sifting through the merchandise.

Small world I must say, good to see you man. I'm a regular here they have great suites over there for disposal after such business adventures if need be. As always I am in need of another new suite they last business trip I went on ended up quite messy, involved revolvers and police officers in a car chase. It wasn't one of my brightest days. Its always good to see you bud I will talk with you again soon dont forget to stop by the lounge in Philly.

George puts a big smiles on his face as he heads over to examine the used suites.

Report Post Tip

While on some business in Detroit, Ava goes back to the thrift shop to see if she can get some more items needed at the church.  "Raul, I was quite pleased with the way things turned out last time, and I was wondering if I could leave a list with you once again?"  Raul nods his head politely and Ava continues, "This list is much larger.  I am trying to set up a couple of hard working people who are down on their luck.  I am in need of housewold items and furniture.  Do you think that you would be able to help out with something like that?"  Ava watches as Raul looks the list over with a careful eye.  "I don't see a problem with these items ma'am.  Give me a couple of days and we should be able to have it for you."

Report Post Tip

Ragnarok throws a flaming bottle of liquior into the Thrift Shop, then steps back to watch all the memories of his family burn to the ground slowly.

Report Post Tip

Puts his hand on Rangnarok's shoulder.

Come on, lets leave... The job is done.

Report Post Tip

Syndicate approaches the store, takes a look at it and watches Hun-Hun walking away...

Syndicate turns in one quick motion and strolls away and disappears into the darnkess.

Report Post Tip

the remains of a burnt down, destroyed store on this vacant corner had never been cleaned up. many years later, the memories of his family running this place tugged at his heart strings. as a youngest, he didn't understand the family business. once he grew into a man and grasped the concepts of being mafioso, he learned the real reason behind it all.  he stoop silently for a few moments, paying his respects to those that had come before him. to those that had laid the groundwork for his potential success in the future. this was the past, it was time to move forward towards the future. he took one last look at the rubble and walked away. as he headed back towards the city, he vowed to never turn to this corner again.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Thrift Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL