Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 11:04:24
Page:  1 
Chaotic's fight club Started by: -Chaotic- on Jun 20, '10 13:05

(OOC:Because of the difficulty of keeping a business in a certain city up and running,I have decided to link the real business in my back alley,that way I'll be able to check on the thread whenever I like,no matter what city I am in,and it will make it easier for you to post while not in a certain city. The back alley thread is also linked into my profile.)

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/97572/tpass/009f542baf1a4dbc7980c7d43703ab3e

Report Post Tip

A brilliant idea! This way no one's vision, yours included, will improve. Except mine of course, since I'm choosing to respond here.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I agree with Oscar, what a bonus..

Clifford shamelessly adds his meaningless weight behind Oscars view point and storms back out.

Report Post Tip

NonExistent'ial topicc? Ohfuckohpissohshitohfuckederduckzz. 

The Texan Fowl kicked in a door a'ginn'st'eez port'r'syded heel which promptly Krumbled'D under the pressure of the Tex'ass'es'zun. Konn'enKUNT'oh'uh'RunT'ee'wuz'ee pez'terd up an entrance corridor with the fo'Fivezz'ah'eez'Freedumm. 8 shots from 2 gunzz made up for 6 deadHeadedDurdenHerd. Shoulda'redd'da'book'i'reckon't. 

Realizing there was no playbook on how to run eez'own'fookin bidnezz, he unleashed 10 shots from 2 of the same gunzz, 2 magazines hit the floor. Thudden'in with the same time kept by the bodies of 7 bodies of durded'ed'burd'terdzz 1pelt'rt with 3 in 'eez'own'mathZen'Werk. Shellzz hit the ground at the rate at which gravity pulled them, and then they bounced and rolled. Shucked these fucked headzz already, the FowlestOhFowlzz reloaded the ol' cr0m3'n'SmhixXx'terdz. Clicks of the '91z sounded off, the i7 runzz th'ruu an open doorway and crackzz off 3, pelt'rt with the signature move again, the body of one Durden falls. A shadow to his 4:20'clokk moves, and the star'berd'syde kannon krackzz one off, followed with a follow up of two. Only one connects, first had whizzed overhead and the 3rd whizz'th uh'past summ'idea. 

Wickett'th'un Wickedzz Sunn, the LToh'eez'LT with'drawzz Z'eez'Bows to their the bow of their Bowzz. Gunz held at eez shoulders jankt'en'spankt his surroundings with the twitch oh'eez'fookin eyebrows. 'ee'fookin'wot'en'err'w0t'm8? With a hooter and a holler he 'eel'ter't03t through a hallway that was only half lit. The twitchiest of reflexes waggled up'werdz as the MorgueOhJanky was en'bidnezz at the current moment in time. The hallway comes to an abrupt end a few foot ahead of the man. He shoots the doorknob off and uses his right shoulder to continue his mo3'ment into the next room.

The room was empty, sat flat in the middle of the Flat was a brown chair, wickerr. Just blankly sitting there and facin' toe'werdz the now open doorway. LT of his own LT just sat down in the chair.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Chaotic's fight club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL