Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 07:28:06
Page:  1 
The Kilroy Vision Center Started by: Kilroy on Jun 21, '10 19:33

You walk through the door and look around at the walls with rack after rack of rims for eyeglasses. The room is packed with people browsing different styles of rims as they wait for the good doctor in the hopes of improving their vision.

As you cross the room you notice a receptionist's desk. Behind it sits a pleasant woman in her late 50's with horn rimmed glasses on the phone. You look down the hall next to her and notice a door with a sign on it.

Dr. Kilroy - Opthamologist

Turning back to the desk you notice the receptionist is just hanging up the phone. She notices you standing in front of her desk.

Good afternoon. Welcome to the Kilroy Vision Center. Dr. Kilroy is taking patients today. How may I help you?

Report Post Tip

Mari wonders if she was finally getting old. She was having a hard time reading the papers recently and she was sure they hadn't change the size of the typing. She decided to go see Dr. Kilroy and see if he could help her out. She really didn't want glasses but she missed reading the morning paper with her coffee. She walked to the front desk and was greated by a lady there.

Yes I think I need my eyes examined. I fear I am losing my near vision and would like to be tested and fitted for glasses if necessary. How long until Dr. Kilroy can see me?

Mari hoped it wouldn't take too long to get in. She did have a few other errands to run and a dinner meeting in awhile as well. But she knew this had to be done so she would wait as long as it took.

Report Post Tip

The receptionist notices it's Mari-Mac standing before her and tells her she can get in right away. She leads mari down the hall and shows her a seat in an examining room. Shortly after the receptionist walks out, Dr. Kilroy walks in.

Hello Mari. Good to see you. Just let me get a few tests out of the way and we'll have you seeing better in no time.

Dr. Kilroy shines a small flashlight into each eye then holds up a pen.

Please follow the pen with your eyes only. Don't move your head.

Dr.Kilroy moves the pen to various points watching how Mari's eyes react closely.

Good. Now let's see what that vision is like. Please read off the lowest row that you can see.

A 4 D G 6 H I

S T R 5 H 8 P

3 W Y X 2 Z O

Q Z B 9 6 H V

C 2 N 6 R F 0

L 8 O 4 7 A Z

W 1 I T X 4 7

Report Post Tip

You see the man run in and frantically run to the receptionist...

Excuse me ma'am but my eyes have been not the same as of late, I have been witnessing some crimes but I noticed I haven't quite been able to make out the peoples faces as much from afar anymore.

I woke up this morning and I couldn't even see enough in the mirror to help myself brush my teeth! I looked like a idiot hitting myself with my toothbrush...

Please help me! I need to see the doctor as soon as possible, I am from New York I have all my Identification requirements as well as a insurance card... I heard this was the best place around to go to. I only hire the best and need some help!

You see the man sit down and notice he gets more irritated as he can't read the words too well, he requests assistance from the receptionist as he waits for the doctor...

Report Post Tip

The receptionist leads sticks1988 back to an examining room by the arm, helping him to avoid bumping into objects along the way. She sits him down in a chair just as Dr. Kilroy walks in the room.

Good afternoon, sticks. I hear you've had a bit of a problem with your vision at distances. Let's see what we can do about that. Please cover your right eye and tell me the lowest line you can read on the chart.

Kilroy pulls down the chart at the opposite end of the room and waits for sticks to start reading.

Report Post Tip

you see the man squitn very hard trying to read the lines that the doctor has instructed him to read... the man begins to speak...

I can only read the third line down, but I can only make out a few letters...3, N, U, X, 3, Z, O... But I'm not sure if those are all correct is the thing, I can see the 2nd line perfectly clear though!

You notice the man eagerly wait for a response from the doctor...

Report Post Tip

He'd felt it in his eye since he scarfed down that pizza in Chicago.  It was causing Hal extreme pain, and making his eye water like you wouldn't believe.  He was tired of people asking him why he was crying, and irritated that he needed to see a doctor at all, but it was time.

Doctor.  Doctor.  Can you  help me?

He looked around...seeing out of his good eye...the long line of people so he sat and waited.  His eye watering. 

No, I'm not crying.  I have something in my eye.  That's why I'm in the opthamologist's office, you idiot. 

He yelled to anybody who inquired.

He sighed, picked up a magazine, and held it close to his good eye.  And waited.

Report Post Tip

A door is kicked in and the 88.1, 97.9, and 102.1KDGE'st1 are immediately in a gunnfight. The ol' 3durdyd33derrz diddled their fiddlezz all over a group of DurdyBurdz. First wave was the ole 21 hammerr salute played from 3 of the finest fighter GunShippz ever'deed'uh port. Shit tonzz upon shit tonnz of shitty looking glass framezz fell to the floor. A mockery of craft, the '21'oh'dee'2'1'n'1 gunnz down a shitty lookin' purple pair. With 3 quick spritz of his fingertips, the piece of shit is dust. 

Packed house becomes a buncha hidden mice, catching glimpses of the rims'oh'time spinnin'en'er'spinnin onn. The hopes of their improvision'en'vision were shortly thwarded by 3 bullets for 3 that p33k'd. ArmyOh3zz'th'uff'nuttzz all hit the 1+2enyaBishQuittzz. Toeser'Goeser'Sunn rattles off 13 more for a total of 20 shots connecting with 4 dead DerdyWerdzz. The 2 baddest'geez'yuhhzz followed suit for a total of 6 more dead'ed yuh nonciez'ead'enn.

Scenari0 fades to black as the LookinFerTerdzHertzz blinks, his drumm still loaded he unleashed from his gunn.

A numerous amount of shells that left only 20 in the drumm, multiple Durdens fall ter'da fleur. 

Bullets cross the room through the desk as the other2'2zz'uh'w0tm8 caught up with the werdal'terdalzz math. Pleasantries of LadzEnLassezz took at least 51 bulletz as the rest of the herd'ed'er'dumm'werdzz fall. A dumb phone sits a'topp some piece of shit desk, and the drumm'z'oh'gunnz empty their Drumzz into the disgrace of craft. It crumbles within itself as the 3 menaces 2 our soc13tyy walk out.

SignalOhSpliffIsRolledOutsideOnDeeCurbb

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Kilroy Vision Center
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL