Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:52:47
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Jail Vision Started by: Kendra on Jun 23, '10 16:50

Some of you may have noticed this already, but either way...

As you actively jail break, you obviously come into contact with a lot of different faces/people. From now on, as you break people, you will remember some of these faces as you pass them in the Streets for a short amount of time.

Basically, you get a very brief, temporary boost in your locals while you are jailing in that particular city.

Enjoy!

Jazz hands for the jazz hand fans.

Report Post Tip

That is actually a pretty sick idea.

Report Post Tip

Nice, I will need to test this out and see how it goes. Sounds good :)

Report Post Tip

Are you saying that when you pop a jail you can see all those members in the locals that are in jail?  Or all the people that are busting?

Report Post Tip

I believe if you run a string of bust in a particular city, your vision will increase slightly for a certain amount of time in that city. The thought behind it being, if you're constantly busting out the people, you'll become more familar with them.

Report Post Tip

I busted for like 3 hours straight and couldn't notice a difference.  Maybe it's extremely subtle?

Report Post Tip

If your vision in a city is already high, its not going to have much of an increase. From the testing conversation that I remember, it better benifits those with lower sight, but everyone who does it should notice some sort of increase.

I may be totally off, but thats what I seem to recall.

Report Post Tip

I had 0/29 Tylers and 53 people visible...after 50-60 jailbreaks I saw 0/29 tylers, 57 people (I want to say the jail break said about 100 people / 20 admins when I popped it, but that part I don't remember for sure.

That may be as intended and it perhaps takes more jailbreaks to notice the difference...but since it was thrown out I figured I'd add some exact numbers to the mix to see if they sound right to the powers that be.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Jail Vision
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL