Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:52:49
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Public Achievements Started by: Kendra on Jun 24, '10 23:31

Another game change? Hell yeah!

Some of you may have noticed we have now added a new link in each player's profile, labeled 'Achievements'. Clicking this link will show what achievements they have completed (depending on whether or not the user has decided to display them).

To display your achievements (they are off by default), you can go to the 'Manage' menu, then 'Set Public Achievements' to turn on your selected achievements.

Again, people will only see the achievements that you mark as viewable, as well as the ones that you have completed 100%.

Go forth and share your accomplishments, my fair Mafiadom!

Report Post Tip

This.. is.. one.. of.. the.. best.. additions.. ever!

Now I get to show off my achievements woooohooo.

Diablos cheers

Report Post Tip

I think after one dies, all there achievments should be visible to the public.
I just thought that might be a good idea to throw out there.

Report Post Tip

I personally think the public achievements as a bad idea... not something i will be activating... ever. If i need to brag i will do so within the confines of the HQ. Why would I want all of LA to know I, an NY mobster, have killed 10,000 BGs and 6 Godfathers as well as how many crimes i've committed, drug deals I've completed, or kills in general I have?

Oh look, its a war and cos of my achievements I become the biggest target in NY because of my public achievements.

I feel this may be a game change that will only be used by n00bs and those who don't fully understand the mechanics of this thing of ours.

End of Rant :D

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Public Achievements
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL