Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 19:34:42
Page:  1 
Motown Cigar Bar Started by: -Fallen on Jun 26, '10 00:20

The latest addition to the Detroit business establishment: Motown Cigar Bar

These great quality cigars are shipped from around the globe to fit your fulfillment. Visit our lounge and kick back, ignore the stresses of the day, and draw in the pleasure of good cigar.

Entering the bar, the sweet scent if high quality tobacco hits you instantly. Fallen approaches the room in the back where the merchandise is held. Boxes stacked as high as the ceiling fills the mild aroma of fine quality cigars, awaiting a satisfied smoker.

Fallen helps himself to a King Edward Imperial while staring into the busy metropolis.

Report Post Tip

Kip walks in to the fine establishment and look aound. He notices -fallen to one side an approaches him. "Good day to you sir. I am looking to purchase some fine cigars fr a very good friend of mine. What do you think would suit a young yet ise fellow who likes to kick back with a cigar a whiskey and some fine music?

Report Post Tip

Blake nods whilst entering.

This is exactly what I was looking for!

He looks around for the owner.

Please, good sir, educate my choices… I am in quest of a thrilling taste, but I fear you have too much to offer for one man! What would you recommend?

Report Post Tip

Fallen greets the man with a firendly hanshake and presents him a with a pack of Maduro Classics

These lovely's should make your friend very happy, they're my personal favorite.

Report Post Tip

Welcome Blake glad to see a very intriguing customer and indeed, you have come to right place! A thrilling taste you say? Coming to mind is the great Cohiba cigar, featuring a mild and aromatic flavor. You seem to be a very intersted fella, these cigars are on the house!

Fallen gets out a box of Cohiba cigars and hands them to Blake

Report Post Tip

Having already purchasing a cigar, Jezwas frustrated.  This quest was not going well, and now she couldn't figure out where the endofcigarclipperofferthingy was.  Surely she couldn't risk looking the fool in front of the other customers, so she simply lit the end on fire, and set the cigar in an ashtry to burn.  When the waitress came down, Jez loudly demanded of the waitress, "Gimmie a beer," then drummed her fingers on her knee as she waited.

A posh looking man in a crisp blue suit came over to sit next to her.  Jezebel's heart leapt into her thraot, was this man the contact?

"Doll, what say you you let me buy that ber for you"

Frustrated, Jezebel wasted no time stalking. 

Report Post Tip

Walks in and takes a good look at all the cigars.

Hi, What is the finest cigar you have here? Don't worry I can offord it...

Laughs to himself but realises no one else is laughing.

Report Post Tip

Walks in and takes a look at the shelves holding cigars. Wonders to himself where the humidor is to keep the cigars in good condition. 

"Hello, I'd like to see your stock in fine imported cigars from certain islands of interesting cigar makers."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Motown Cigar Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL