Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:10:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Al's iron skillet Started by: Alfonse on Jun 27, '10 05:10

Docile finished up his hash, and wiped his mouth with a napkin.
Stading up Docile pushed in his chair and headed over sitt with Ava, and AL.

Hello you two, how are you?

Report Post Tip

"I am doing quite well, Docile.  I am Ava_Marie, so pleased to meet you."  Ava says, extending her hand.  "It's so nice you can join us.  The food here is absolutely wonderful."  Ava glances over at Alfonse and smiles.  "Al really knows how to keep people fed and happy."

Report Post Tip

Blair walks in Al's Iron skillet. She see Ava and goes all the way to her table.

"Ava, love" Blair yells happilly, "It's so nice to see you here, how are you hun?"

Report Post Tip

After serving Galactus his meal, Al returned to the table to find Docile and Blair.. "Hi ya' guys, what will you have today?" Looking at Docile, Al asked if he was ready for dessert yet? "Ava, anything else, while I'm up?"

Alfonse chuckled, he enjoyed catering to his friends. Could have easily ordered a waitress to do the leg work, but Al took pride in his business and all that was entaled in in. The owner of a business must be able to do the dirty work if for othing else, to set examples for his subbordinates.

Report Post Tip

Backdown enters the building looking tired. He takes a seat and looks at the menu.

I've got a plane to New York to catch in an hour. Could I have a ham and cheese omelette please, I can't eat the food they serve you on those flights!

Report Post Tip

M_Stracci takes a walk into the restraunt, seeing a few fellers in the joint, he goes up to the counter.

"Hey there, Al. How are ya? Nice place."

Report Post Tip

Howde, who is running this place now Alfonse isn't around any more. My Pops new Alfonse from way back and said this was the best joint in Detroit to get a burger.

Iota also said the Burgers here were almost Chicago quality.

Report Post Tip

Eackback4Lost chiming in with his two cents: Notice he said "almost". Nothing beats Chi-town aint thats right tubby?

Report Post Tip

Dee'Eart'Oh'Dee313 was smokey with a jalopy crashing through a fence passed some beautiful trains and factories. Makin' 'eez way to some abandoned shitty lookin' decrepit buildin' where he had chased off another cop on the wrongsyde of the fookin' trackzz. An onset of clicks hitting LTohLTz port'syde shoulder as the 1 kannon sat held in front of it. The jalopy bumpin'en'grindin it's way to the front door. A dumb cunt sat out front, right under a shitty fuckin' sign. One shot cut the chain and the sign fell a'topp the now toppled fucktard. One more shell hits the floor and bounces as a port'r'syded shott came from the jalopy driven by the ladOhdeeLeeDz:Oh:Shieet ee'fookin killed that fuckface. Atleast this fuckin' waste of space for an Iron Skillet had some use nowadays.

The i7 kicks the door in and forces his way inside, a prompt blast of 3 shots hit a shadow crossin' behind a table, followed by 3 more. Both kannonz were out, and they now had a total of 10 shots inside. The crowd of idiots was cuttin'chopped by the bullets of a possessed demon boi. Labored on through the fucked up'ness oh'eez'own queer'eye't canalz o'query he tooted his own horn by releasing the rest of the 10 into that pussy03 of a cop. 

Blood hits the back wall and a spliff is rolled on top of the dead body. Promptly lit as soon as he twists the end off, smoke begins to fill the empty room of a now crime scene.

Report Post Tip

Ian stopped at a restaurant called Al's Iron Skillet for lunch. He took a seat at a table and looked through the menu before ordering a spaghetti in meat sauce and a root bear float. 

He waited for his order to arrive as he watched the people go in and out of the restaurant. It was a busy day for sure. The order arrived in twenty minutes and he dined before paying his bill and leaving for work.

Report Post Tip

Quadir was back in the motorcity and he was ready for some action to get the streets back under normal control.   He stepped into Al's iron skillet with a bout a half dozen men.   They were ordering breakfast.  Quadir ordered two scrambled eggs and six strips of bacon and three french toast with a little syrup and a glass of orange juice.  

Report Post Tip

CorktownCL and his goons had been taken care of.
What remains, is BricktownCL and his crew. About half of them had already been dealt with, they have to be defeated soon before they can call for reinforcements.
Even though the streets in Detroit were icy cold, the men and women suffered but stood their ground and victory will be certain.

With the war in Detroit against those pesky invaders coming to an end, Hiro thought that all the brave men and women who battled against the invaders deserved a proper meal.
Therefor he gave one of his men an envelop filled with cash and sent him over to Al's iron skillet. He was to book the whole place down for a proper meal and unlimited drinks.
With the envelop tucked in his coat, Hiro's number 2 went on his way to the establishment.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Al's iron skillet
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL