Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 09:43:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Final Warning Started by: unholychickenz on Jun 24, '17 07:50

Lacey, in her office several hours from her initial phone call, caught herself staring at the clock on the wall again.

"God dammit Chickenz." She muttered under her breath.

It had been long enough, she assumed. If the job wasn't done by now, she was going to have to grab Sw1tch and unholy himself and head down to the union office. She didn't like getting her hands dirty, but this wouldn't do. If word got out that she laid empty threats the whole god damn thing would crumble. Everyone that paid protection would get wise.

She couldn't have that.

Lacey picked up the phone and phoned unholychickenz's home number. It began to ring...

Report Post Tip

Chickenz watched the two pull away and leave, smiling brightly. That hadn't taken long, but he knew it had been successful. The bulging bag of cash had been a dead giveaway.

He headed back down the stairs and across the street at a rather leisurely pace, enjoying the muggy weather that had replaced the light drizzle only a few moments ago.

He entered the docks, heading towards the Union office, where he figured the boss was likely cleaning up. He smiled politely to the workers as he passed them, which was enough to deflect the curious glances they were giving him.

He stepped inside to what he thought was a rather comical scene, the desk having been smashed to bits and the union boss wiping blood from his face with a rag.

"Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" He asked. Before the man could answer, he cut him off by raising his hand.

The man, his face now pale, his mouth agape and forming soundless words, stopped trying to speak immediately.

"You're going to call LaceyGodreaux right now, and apologize. Also, tell her you're sorry for the inconveniences this has caused, and that, to make reparations, you'll be paying double from here on out." He said, still wearing a bright grin.

"And if you don't... Well.. Let's not discuss that now." Chickenz reached into his jacket, grabbing the butt of his pistol, whipping it out and firing a shot directly into the man's ankle. He howled in pain and fell back over.

Chickenz picked up the nearby phone, which had been knocked over in the beating, and set it on the floor next to the man, turning a chair upright and sitting in it.

"You've got a call to make, buddy."

Report Post Tip

The phone rang for some time before she finally hung it up on the receiver. No sooner than she did that an incoming call came in. Startled she picked the phone back up.

Learning from previous encounters with law enforcement that didn't get the "memo" she stayed quiet.

"Hullo?" She listened as a voice slightly further away from the phone yelled "You better hope she fuckin' answers, boyo." She knew that voice. It was @unholychickens. She smiled slightly and realized who the call was from, and why it was happening.

"My good pal, Stephen. Did you happen to get a visit?" Lacey said slyly, twirling the phone cord in her fingers.

"Ye- yes ma'am. An- and I was told to- OOF" The man was cut off and the sweet, sweet sound of skin on skin was heard before a distant: "You called because it was the right thing to do.."

Groaning, the man continued. "I'm calling to say that I'm deeply sorry for any issues this may have caused, and that from here on out I'll be paying... I'll be paying double." The main said with pain in his voice; assuredly based on both his physical state and his pocket book.

"Stephen! That is so good to hear. I knew we could come to an agreement on the matter. I'd hate to cause any issues for you, ya know?" Lacey said with a wide smile. "Let's not let these little issues get between us any longer. You know why I suggest that, pal?" 

She waited for an answer that never came. She let the question linger and swirl around. She could hear Stephen's breath.

"Because next time that fella standing next to you will be the last fucking thing you ever see. He will be your Grim Reaper. Are we under-fucking-stood?" Lacey didn't wait for an answer. She hastily slammed the phone down on the receiver.

Lacey poured a glass of scotch and awaited the arrival of Amon and Giovinco to divide the earnings.

Report Post Tip

Chickenz smiled at the man as he got up.

"So very polite. Your mother must be proud. Sorry I can't stick around, but.. Business, ya know?"  He stood up, holstering his pistol once again before striding out of the building, where a small crowd of workers was gathering.

He looked around. "Well, you guys gonna call your boss an ambulance or what?" He said, the grin having never left his face.

As he walked away, he shook his head. "Some people, I'll just never understand." He crossed the street once more and threw his leg over his new bike, heading to the nearest bakery for a nice cheesecake before heading home for the evening.

Report Post Tip

After having to open up her eyes again, Giovinco pondered at the place where they've stopped. Soon realising that they were in the headquarters, she quickly, yet gently opened up the door and shut it back. She trailed behind Amon and started increasing her pace due to the fact of her being rather far behind. When she caught up to win and then was posed with the question she said;

''Let's go up to the boss first and lay out the money. We'll split it after that's dealt with.''

She scratched the back of her head, then, she looked up at her partner and nodded.

''After you.''

She said, gesturing at the door while the hand furthest away from the building was placed on her hip.

Report Post Tip

"Off we go then."

Amon opened the doors of the Headquarters and made his way inside the lobby. The stairs that lead up to the offices were just ahead, hauling the giant bag filled with money up those stairs and gave LaceyGodreaux's office door a triple threat knock to signal that they were coming in, soon after opening the door and coming in with the big money bag. Amon planted it on her desk and revealed the contents for proof, he had a straight face on the whole time so he didn't look like he was playing something off, with his partner standing right next to him during the entire ordeal, the job was completed. From their personal perspective, that is.

"Job's done, boss. Got that payment he was missing."

Report Post Tip

Lacey smiles as the two walk in with a bag stuffed to the gills. Her eyes widen.

"Looks like a good win, huh?"

She looks at the Amon and Giovinco. 

"Good work, you two. I know I can trust you with.. sensitive matters. This is the first of many- and as you might have guessed, you help me, I'll help you."

She opens the bag, takes several stacks out, and leaves the bulk in the bag, handing it back to Giovinco and Amon.

"The paydays won't always be this good, but it looks like you guys snagged a little extra for yourselves and I like to reward the.. "She pauses. "Entrepreneurial spirit, if you will.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Final Warning
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL