Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:12:51
Page:  1 
A Moonlit Crime. Started by: Solum on Jul 03, '17 15:08

It was sunny, the sun had risen and the dew on the grass glistened in the cool morning light.  A cloudy sky indicating the chance of rain. This did not stop those in the mafia. A girl with raven black hair, icy blue eyes and and pale skin. She had tattoos along her arms and across her chest, wearing a black leather jacket, jean shorts and a tank-top. Her black leather boots made soft taps as she walked down the streets of New York. She visited family and friends for a short while before returning to the business district to think over some of the possibilities of a job that might, fare well with the family.

Though Solum did think that through she could hear the whispers of people, feeling the burning eyes watching her. She knew about what they were thinking. How did she get there. Isn't that the leader of Soul Haven? She is quiet isn't she? 

Those questions... the simple questions that could be answered, she easily ignored. She was not perfect, and she knew this. But she knew how to take care of the crew which was her home. She rethought of how she made it this far. Smiling and happy to know she had earned her place.

Yes she was quiet but that meant nothing. She liked to be silent about who she was. Her family was a very interesting group and nothing could keep her from her insane roots. She was brought to the leadership of her family, the group called Soul Haven to show her worth in life. She loved to work with those old and new and wanted nothing more then to help them where they wanted to be. She wanted to teach them and show them the ropes. She only smiled and nodded to those who questioned her with the response of "Have a Nice day."

Once she took a break from her walk she looked up to the sky and smiled. A rain drop had fallen, slowly picking up she moved herself back the way she came to the HQ. Staring at the front of the building, it was peaceful. A moon in golden stained glass rested above the door as she went up and entered. The inside was quite big and she looked around for the members who were bound to be around working on their job reports or tasks that had been posted for them to do. Calling out she stood at the door soaked and not minding it as the puddle formed beneath her wet form from the rain water off of her. "Anyone here. If so I want to speak with you in my office." She turned and walked down the hall her voice was carried through the building loud and clear. But she also had a small switch that would ring a bell for which room to meet in so she flipped the one for her office and let it ring for a minute before turning it off and heading to it.

Once in her office she took her coat off and hung it up on the coat stand at the door and grabbed a towel drying herself off before taking a seat at her desk. The office was painted with red, black furnishings and multiple couches for when she held meetings with her crew or even just when they wanted to come and have a chat. She wanted to gather some ideas on what kind of crime they could commit for extra funds for their family. 
When she finally had some members appear through the door and take a seat she spoke calmly and in a pleased mood. "As you know some members are new to this family. We cater to Old and New members of the crew as well as those new to the mafia jobs. I want to hear some idea of what crime we should commit. I was thinking a Hijack job. But others may have a better input. So lets hear it."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Punisher was listening to the words of his leader Solum and he liked the idea of the Hijack job she had in mind. Punisher has much experience with this kind of work and wished to be a vital individual for the job.

"Yeah I'm in" Punisher replies.

He then lights up a cigarette.

"So what kind of hijack you thinking boss? We gettin money, drugs, guns? Either way I'm down.

Punisher leans against the wall awaiting her reply.

Report Post Tip

Lampshade walks in shaking his umbrella full of water..  "Whats good?, " he hangs his coat and takes a seat while pulling a swisher out of his pocket..  

"i'm down for whatever,  I'm out here in the streets anyway, just let me know. I will keep my ear peeled back in case i hear anything as well"

Lampshade was all about the hustle, it was in his blood, it was what his family was all about, He lights the swisher taking a long drag awaiting input from the other members.

Report Post Tip

I'd been in regular contact with Solum. She seemed nice, a real straight shooter. Ain't too many good people like her in this world, and I guess you could say I took a liking to her. But that isn't what this is about. I'd been hearing that she was interested in learning new ways in which to gain access to funds for her family. I had just the thing in mind.

"Freddy, get Solum on the phone would ya? I got something she might wanna hear"  I say to Freddie, my new butler. He was a German and didn't speak much English. But he knew enough to understand.

"Solum, yeah it's James."  I begin to say to her. "That's right Yeah, Jimmy Darmody, from Detroit. Listen I got something you might be interested in. You mind taking a flight over here so we can speak in person?"

Report Post Tip

Sally walked into the office. This was her first day here and she was excited for what lay ahead. She was here to observe and learn.

“Good morning everyone. I just wanted to say that whatever you decide, I am entirely for it.”

Sally had lived a sheltered life until tragedy struck and she was forced onto the streets. Now, she hoped to make something of herself. It was a good thing she learnt fast.

Report Post Tip

Solum sat down hair still plastered to her face from the rain, looked up from her seat propping up her feet atop of the desk. She watched both Lampshade, and Punisher and @Sally get comfortable, in her office. She smiled and when she spoke she had a edge of excitement in her voice. "Going for the big bucks this time." Her phone rang causing her to jump knocking herself out of her chair she stood up and answered speaking quietly and quickly. "I will see what I can do JimmyDarmody, care to run things by me first? If not better be ready with some drinks when I take that flight!" She joked around little and smiled. She had met with Jimmy Briefly over small matters and did not mind being asked to make a trip. She finished on the phone before talking to the few in her office. "Sorry bout that, it was a call from Jimmy. Anyways Strategies we need to decide on which way to take the vehicle." She sat back down and raised a eyebrow "Suggestions anyone?"

Report Post Tip

Lampshade looks around at everyone,

"I say we take it right outside the building, they would never expect it, we will be gold, hit the truck and bounce before anyone knows anything"

Lampshade shrugs as he hits his swisher in confidence. 

"I can get a few distractions going, let me get with Topcat and see what he can make move as well."  

Report Post Tip

Punisher listens in to what Lampshade has to say.

"I like this idea, although there is most likely gonna be some guards outside. If lampshade can deal with the distraction, then I can get into the truck. Quickly and smoothly. I got a history of breaking into things that don't belong to me." Punisher smiles.

"We also need to decide when to make the move. Late at night there may be less guards, but daytime would be unexpected. Either way we would have an advantage." 

Report Post Tip

Lampshade looks with an agreeing smirk.

"lets get sally to recon the area for a few days , and see what she comes back with. Who else we got that can post up with her?"

Yea... the classic watch and cover.   look outs look out and the cover checks the lookout. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Moonlit Crime.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL