Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:25
Page:  1 
Death in LA Started by: Plumber on Jul 09, '17 19:22
What's the most dangerous job in this thing just now?

BG wacker?

No, not at all.

It's being a member of James' crew.

The obits are full of low level members of James LA outfit.

So, what's the story? Member whoring not working out too well for you?

Just how many of your own men have died in the last few weeks?

I suggest two things.

You're either a really shitty CL who makes bad choices OR

You're a haven for rogues, looking to use LA as a base to do their rogue thing.

A little bird told me that the Kuku bloodline has send a few guys over to infiltrate LA.

That true?
Report Post Tip

I suspect this little bird is indeed from the Kuku line, and that the infiltrators are also from the Kuku line, and that you are from the Kuku line. 

I also suspect that I will continue to disregard anything and everything you have to say, much like everyone else.

Report Post Tip

"How James runs his operations is his business, not yours and not mine" I say to this young fella as I place a hand in my pocket and pull a pack of smokes.

"He will have his reasons for doing what you say he has done. You should leave it at that eh?"

Report Post Tip

Disorder chuckled at the young miscreant's speech.

"I'd say Tabitha has the right read on you there kid. But which lineage you come from is of no interest to me here, one point does need making though: 

James operates in a lawless rental city. So long as he doesn't fuck with anyone outside the borders of Los Angeles and Detroit, he has absolutely nothing to answer for. He can run his family however the hell he likes. If he wants to murder his entire membership on a weekly basis that's his business. If he continues to attract people willing to live under his rules, thats nobody's business but theirs. Outside of senior members of Las Vegas and Chicago stepping in on policing matters, the only people that do have a say in how crews from those cities operate, are other crews from those cities." 

Report Post Tip

James smiled at Kuku as he took out a smoke and lit it.

"Wow Kuku, I expected much better from you." He states as he takes a drag.

"I'd say I have a fairly happy and active family. But if you really must know why people in my family are dropping, those were the ones that were inactive and just taking up a space. No one in my family seems bothered by it. I have an excellent group over here. Each person bringing to the table a unique thing. I have to say, I am proud of the family I have."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Disorder, you said that "James operates in a lawless rental city. So long as he doesn't fuck with anyone outside the borders of Los Angeles and Detroit, he has absolutely nothing to answer for."

And this of course is true.  And you definitely have the right to murder your entire membership every week, if you wanted, just like James.

But you don't because you are a competent leader and manager.

James on the other hand is basically a crudity, a one trick pony, ambling along in an experiment.  Unable to carve out a presence on the Streets, he is totally a product of his own stunted worldview.

He has weighed up the options - admit to being a shitty CL, or admit to being prone to accepting rogues within his outfit.

He's going for the shitty CL defence.  It's true, of course, but there's more to it than that.

Report Post Tip

TabithaGato, you said "I also suspect that I will continue to disregard anything and everything you have to say, much like everyone else."

This is the best course of action.  It's what I urged people to do about the sex scandals that follow your bloodline around.

Report Post Tip

Don't forget the murder scandals of Kuku bloodline. Those are very scandalous. Very. Probably the scandalest of the most scandalous scandals that ever scandaled. I'm more interested in the murder scandal than any other. And my interest in that murder scandal is minimal...... If you catch my drift.

Basically what i am saying is I don't think anyone cares about the "sex scandal"... I'm noticing a trend in the Kuku bloodline that, unfortunately, they cannot shake the past. As my colleagues in New York would say: Sad!

.Here's what this boils down to: Kuku's little known "line" managed their way into a prominent LA crew. Upon missing family meetings daily, James felt that this member(s) weren't fit to wear the 'outfit' so to speak. If your unknown relative wants to even make it to a button, they've gotta stay awake through meetings, Kuku... James is running his family as well as he can considering the cap on space he is working with. He spares no time for those who don't take things seriously--and that's most respectable. Especially if I were an active member of his crew. 

I do enjoy shutting down your asshattery weekly in the streets though. So don't stop. I've always got time to make someone look a fool. 

Dubliner turns to James and tips his cap, turns to Tabitha and bows, and finally turns to plumber and shows the top of his crack...

Report Post Tip

Donnie saw all the commotion so made his way through the crowd to the front lines.

"Well that's a shame" Donnie sighed as he looked at the bloodstained streets "I was looking forward to hear how bad a leader James was, because he clearly must be if a dirty no good gangster who couldnt even manage to scrub up nice for such an occasion tells us it's so, why would he lie? I've heard things about James, some dirty, scary, unthinkable things" He winks and lets out a smirk in jest "But what he does in the bedroom is no concern to you!"

Twiddling his thumbs he slumps off

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Death in LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL