Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:20
Page:  1 
Kuku - What has he actually done? Started by: James on Jul 11, '17 01:53

James had been spending a lot of time abroad. His time on the loud airplane gave him time to mull things over and he decided that he needed a bit of amusement. stepping off the plane he made his way into the building and saw a large enough crowd that he felt this was as good a time as ever. His minions posted themselves all over the place, at the entrances, surrounding him and the crowd. You would have thought, the presidents motorcade was arriving with the amount of security he had brought with him. 

"Good evening. So I have given plenty of thought over the last couple days and decided to turn the tables on Kuku for once. For as long as I can remember, and as long as my ancestors journals record, we have seen the Kuku bloodline defile these streets with a mediocre attempt to prove he is better than everyone, primarily Prem. He constantly makes highlights from journals, embedded into the back of the minds of many of us that have journals stretching back anywhere from 5 years to a decade ago, maybe longer. But the majority of us leave the past where it belongs and look to the future."

James pauses a moment grabbing a smoke and fidgeting in his pockets looking for his lighter. He then lights his smoke and continues.

"However, my ancestors were not around during the times that his bloodline primarily speaks of. "the Roman and Premiere era," so im not going to make comments on what he may or may not have done during that time. No. Im gonna focus on the present. Im going to cut to the chase, lest my rambling bore everyone, much like Kuku's bloodline does. In recent events, I have effectively brought Kuku to the present. I have become the center of his attention, or grudges, whichever you like to call it. Kuku's bloodline wasnt a threat to me when I shot him roughly a week and a half ago, he isnt a threat to me now, and I highly doubt he will ever be a threat to me in the near or distant future.

So now I address a question to all you guys who have journals that stretch back a decade or more, or those of you who are very familiar with his bloodline. All I ever see from this guy is a dick measuring contest with whoever he picks out of a hat, empty threats, etc. 

So here it is, the age old question that I have been asking myself for the last four years now, going on five.

Since his lineage has graced this fine country we call home, What exactly has he ever done that was of significant note, that makes him think he is better than everyone else? What could he have possibly done in the past, that makes his ego as big as it is? Is there even any truth to anything that he ever writes about?"

With all that said, James steps off his make shift podium to allow the masses to speak and  enlighten him on what he thought would be a very enlightening history lesson. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

In the interest of maintaining a certain etiquette to the fine streets of this nation, I hope that this can remain respectable. Trust me in that I am as annoyed with the Kuku line as the next mafioso, but I hope that respect can still be shown. We are all reputable businessmen and businesswomen, after all. I don't intend on playing the role of peacekeeper, however. 

Dubliner holds his hand to his mouth as he clears his throat. He reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a small handkerchief and pats down his forehead of sweat. 

Kuku's line and myself have often argued in the streets, but I attempted to maintain a high road whenever possible. I always found it funny that he had forgotten he was nominated as the street orator of the year and only wore it on his suit after someone had mentioned it in a thread. I respect him as a former LV brother, but he has issues that those who associate with him must work around--that said, we all have our issues, but not all of us insist on airing our dirty laundry for all to see... Then there's the nerve of his that insists on flaunting OTHER people's laundry out for other to see... I'd shoot him every time if he dared to do that to me. That's immensely disrespectful. And it makes me sick. 

For as long as I am to allow it, I will do my very best to disassociate myself with him yet, as mentioned before, I will respect him as another human being... But unlikely any more than that...

Report Post Tip

He's done what you just did. He went from being someone that was a article of entertainment in the streets, to someone we laughed at when his captains rebelled against him. And the war was fought more with words then bullets. 

However speeches like these add fuel to his fire. Bringing him back from obscurity. I guess I'm partially at fault too for that; by just popping up here rather than just letting this soapbox speech go in one ear and out the other. 

No disrespect to you sir. However this is the very reason he occupies any space in our streets. All entertainment and no substance. Or as Mr Trump would say, blame the publishing firms. FAKE NEWS!!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

I can agree that making speeches entitled with his name could boost his ego and make his "campaign" for universal revenge against all those who wronged him or his line seem more...legitimate. Maybe. 

Dub chuckles.

This gathering of the minds has the potential to turn into a roasting session, however it could also help people learn more... Bright side and a dark side to everything. Just depends on the stance and perspective you take.

Report Post Tip

This gathering of the minds has the potential to turn into a roasting session, however it could also help people learn more...

I highlight that because this thread is not intended to roast Kuku so to speak. While I did take a couple of shots at him, which Dub is correct, I am better than that and should have chosen my words more wisely. 

that said, my interactions with him, while brief, didn't give me the knowledge that I stepped out here to seek. knowledge is power. I am simply asking for education on what makes him tick. this would help me better understand him. Dont get me wrong, I am not intimidated by him and he has made several attempts to do just that. 

nevertheless, I thought I would ask my question, while maintaining a certain modicum of respect, and professionalism. Please do not take this as I am stooping to his level. As I have previously acknowledged, I could have been slightly more professional and left the shots at him out, that was a bit to blunt on my part.   

Report Post Tip

Donnie wandered past a group of people nattering on, he heard the name Kuku get thrown out and instantly knew this would not bode well for all involved. Kuku was a man of immense knowledge and power, the access to money helped too, you wouldn't want to get on his bad side. Or would you?

"Ah Kuku, that name rings a bell. What a guy"

Donnie lets out a little chuckle, unsure if anyone would get the sarcasm, probably not but eh, the state of some people these days clawing at anything they can find to cause a stir, Donnie would normally grab some popcorn and take a seat but business was going to well to concern himself with such inept issues. 

He twiddles his thumbs and wanders off.

Report Post Tip

If you are better than that you wouldn't have in the first place..  

Let's be blunt, you screwed the man over and he wants his revenge. What did you think would happen when you shot him and made an announcement out here in the street that was of pure rubbish. You brought his 'wrath' upon yourself and I see what you are attempting to do here but even with what seem to be minimal accomplishments on his line's end they still have accomplished more than yourself..

Les-be-honest here bud, your trying to follow your father's footsteps, a man who stepped on feet and due to his bad vision walked into a 6ft deep grave with a dorky smile on his face and crazed men's voices in his head. Can you say you've changed much from your father? Only exception I see is you are running around an empty wasteland with a crown of popsicle sticks on your head acting as if you and your band of rapscallions are 'de shit'.

How about you contribute something to these parts an then call out the kuku line for having done nothing of significance.. 

Report Post Tip

Ah man... Said JoeKing with a disappointed face

In my opinion, it would have been better if you just left it as it was, I mean sure... Maybe the guy's bloodline can do absolutely nothing against you, or maybe he can, regardless, you shouldn't come out here asking that kind of stuff. Because if the guy was all hot air, now he has a reason to do everything possible and even the impossible to come for you, and boy is it dangerous when people, even smaller players in this thing of ours get focused on a task.

Now, maybe I am the one also blowing hot air here, see a while ago some assholes killed my father for no reason but I didn't want to come out here to basically challenge them. If their bloodlines decide to come after me again, it's up to them I'll be waiting, or we can just let it go and move on with our lives. If I were in your shoes, that's what I would have done. But you're you, and it's done now so... I hope you will be okay my friend.

Report Post Tip

Very insightful Joeking, as we all know that the hype around Kuku is doing such things anyone with a brain would want to at least attempt to avoid. Sure having your bodyguards picked off is more annoying than anything else, eventually the amount it'll cost you though and the downtime of re-training them can ultimately be your downfall.

Who knows, there can always be some sick fuck out there like we saw in TonyCosta who waits for moments like that before killing off your entire family while wanking his dick to the sight of the survivors dueling it out like gladiators. One should be careful of how comfortable they get and of their weaknesses.

Report Post Tip

That is correct Tywin, like I said even "The little guys" can become fairly dangerous if they start to get picked on. Maybe not dangerous but rather annoying I should say.

And yeah man don't even get me started on some craaazyy madafaka like TonyCosta *wink wink*

As for me unfortunately, I am perhaps TOO relaxed virtually all the time, so when death comes for me I'll probably be on the beach sipping a margarita... Or at least I would like to think I'll go out in a peaceful way like that. Haha

Report Post Tip

Regarding journals and such, i decided to turn some of the pages of my family journals, which i am sure go back further then anyone.

My family held one opinion of Kuku, and it was the same he held for Nick_C.  When you lead for a very long time, and enjoy taking lives. You have to have a release, some enjoy womanizing(also me), degrading people (also me), and shooting people for entertainment.

Kukus button is easy to press because it is the only one he has, so you press it and you get entertainment.  Often times enough if you are a person who blood lusts, you can easily kill one of his family members and not be held accountable. It got to the point where it was often welcomed if you shot Kuku when you found him in someones family.

So kuku, i raise my glass here is to your constant entertainment.

Report Post Tip

Also James, with all due respect, try your best not to die in the next 100 years, or kuku will be sure to take credit.

Report Post Tip

Stumbles back into the street firing his 1911 into the air

Sorry about that folks, been drinking again, and when i get to drinking i get to thinking, when i get to thinking i get to drinking and so fourth.

So a friend contacted me asking for more insight on kuku, he claimed to have run las vegas for a time, during a family member and good family friend billybathtub.

I turned to an old journal about 7 years old now, long before some were involved in this life of crime.

I hate to say i never change, but looks like a family member of mine, shared the same exact thoughts today he did 7 years ago. God my family is fucking bestially, we can end the kuku vs premeir debate.

I turn your attetntion to an old speech logged by the local press

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/188946#25919922

In particular

So kuku, can you confirm or deny that you never do anything at all, besides die and make yourself look worse.

Remember that time you were given a chance for a clean start and your father lasted a week before fucking up

Reply by: -Premeir at Sep 27, '11 22:5

So kuku can you confirm or deny that you never do anything at all, besides die and make yourself look worse?

Report Post Tip

While we are here, lets continue.

If anyone is laughed at or hated, it would be your family line, and your girlfriends family line.

Reply by: -Premeir at Sep 28, '11 00:

People keep saying that. Off track though Kuku got a chance to run LV similar to when his family did recently, and as always, well you guys know.

Report Post Tip

Donnie reads the journal extracts, he lets a little smirk across his face, flicking through it grew wider and wider.

"Hmm, you raise some interesting points there Premeir"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku - What has he actually done?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL