Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:06:03
Page:  1 
Snow in Los Angeles? Started by: Whitey_ on Jul 13, '17 21:15

It had been only a day since Whitey had dodged a bullet and sustained minor injuries in a massive turf war. He had recovered well enough from his injuries to resume his daily actives and become the overseer of Venice Beach and the Boss of the Winter Hill Gang. While Whitey was recovering he had looked to some of his closet allies in the family to hold down his responsibilities in Downtown and keep the cash coming in.

"Honesty and I were given the great honor of watching over our beloved city. With James on the up and up, I will be moving to Venice Beach, to work with my one of my closest friends in the family, Denzel. Together he and I will look to put a strangle hold on vice for James. We will be running loan sharking, book making and the numbers in an effort to provide fruitful services to those who reside there and visit."

With the news from Los Angeles soon to be fluttering through the criminal underworld it wouldn't be long before wiseguys all over the world would take notice of their respectable standing in this things of our's. LA was a city with one family. They are all for one and one for all!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Whitey_ for your newly acquired HQ in Venice Beach, LA! Hope this new endeavor brings nothing but success!

Report Post Tip

James was pleased to see that LA was growing. He had been pleased with all the hard work that both his hands had put into helping him bring about the full potential that LA had. He turned to Whitey_ and spoke directly to him. 

Whitey_ my friend, what can I say? You have done an amazing job and have gone above and beyond for me since you came over. I have full confidence that you will continue to help and do your part. I cannot think of a better reward for you than you running your own operation and district. Thank you for all you have done for me and continue to do for me. It means a lot."

Report Post Tip

Honesty walked up to Whitey_ to give one of his closest allies congratulations for this extreme accomplishment. 

"Whitey_, I wish you the best and I just know you'll make it far and make James proud."

Report Post Tip

HappyTokes went out of his day to go see the dazzling city of Los Angeles, where the sun shines bright, the beaches are wide and inviting.. Even the orange groves stretch as far as the eye can see. You'd think this place was the Garden of Eden. Life seemed good in Los Angeles, it seemed like paradise on earth for a second. But... that's what they tell you, anyway. He strolled passed a few prostitution rackets, puffing on his joint momentarily, glancing towards the beautiful sky without a care in the world before walking upon a busy street corner, surrounded by a crowd of intelligent gangsters from around the nation. He handed his joint to a nearby stranger randomly, before noticing his old time friend, Whitey on a stage conversing to the mass of underworld criminals. Subsequently from Whitey's speech, HappyTokes strolled over towards Whitey with a big grin on his face, waiting to speak with him profoundly.

"Whitey.. I just wanted to say a big congratulations to yourself and everyone else that'll continue along in your optimistic journey. This is a big achievement and honor and of course I'm very proud of ya."

HappyTokes opens his arms up wide in a horizontal matter, looking up towards the alluring sky and buildings while speaking.

"Look what you get to control now, eh'. And there's a ton of beautiful broads over 'ere."

The two laughs momentarily.

"All seriousness, I know Los Angeles will flourish under you and your allies very well. I have all the confidence in the world, you'll do great my friend. Just remember, you heard it here first! Heheh'.. One Love and Stay classy my friend."

HappyTokes pats on Whitey's shoulder briefly, while the two laughed for a moment, before turning around with his hands in his pockets casually and disappears through the smokey crowd.

Report Post Tip

congrats on family I hope you charish for the few weeks of your life

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Donnie had been told about Whitey, good things he'd heard, and now he was getting set up and flourishing, it was a good day. Donnie ventured out to find the man on this great occasion, upon seeing whitey he steps up.

"Congratulations Whitey I am sure you'll do a sterling job, with all the deaths and anger lately around here it's good to see some good things happening to help us move on, anyway champ I wish you all the best, I've gotta dash, many errands today."

And with that he nods his head and turns to carry on his day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Snow in Los Angeles?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL