Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:20
Page:  1 
The Volturi fall Started by: James on Jul 13, '17 21:53

James was in his office. It was time to start the day. There was a gathering crowd outside his home at the gate and he still had to address them also. He went to his closet and got out one of his best suits and put it on. After making sure that he looked somewhat presentable he called for his most trusted advisor Honesty. 

"you ready my friend?" he asked

"Lets do this" replied Honesty. 

James stepped out of his HQ and addressed the masses

"Good morning Ladies and Gents." he stated. As a lot of you may have noticed Brent-Corrigan is no longer with us. "

James took out a smoke and lit it

"To be perfectly honest, tensions had been building between our families for some time and I am not gonna go into the small details that are involved, rather I will delve into the larger details. I have given that man far more leeway than I probably should have. 

James paused a moment and took a drag of his smoke

"The problems that I am addressing as the reasons for his removal all fall under the category of respect. Roughly about a week ago, I had a telegram from him that stated that I had better get my then Left Hand, Whitey_ under control, as he felt that my hand had disrespected him.  I called a meeting to discuss this and read over the telegrams that these two gentlemen had exchanged and told Brent that there was no disrespect involved in those telegrams, and at that point the only person showing disrespect was him. I told him that I would speak to my left hand, as I agreed that my hand could have approached things a bit differently. Brents over reaction was beginning to spread discord among the Upper Structure.  It wasnt until Brent moved to Detroit that he finally let that incident go. 

After we exchanged a few more words, Brent and I decided that in order to keep the peace, It was best that he moved to Downtown, Detroit and he could do whatever he liked in that city. I thought that moving him over there would alleviate the problems, clearly I was wrong. The problems continued with Brent even after he had moved. On a separate instance, he once again showed me disrespect by telling me that his interactions with my upper structure and my members, was none of my business and none of my concern, even though one of my members and one of my upper structure approached me and made it my concern and my problem. This was my final straw. I could not continue to work with him, So I removed him. 

Report Post Tip

Whitey leaves his room in the hq, noticing James and Honesty preparing themselves to address the crowd. As they stroll past him he join's them in the talk to the masses. He pivots toward the left of James, sliding out a cigar and a light. He's ignites his cigar, placing it in between his lips taking a puff simultaneously. He folds his arms, furrowing his brow as he listens in on the dialogue. From time to time nodding toward the key points validly stated. 

"All dog's go to heaven".  

Report Post Tip
So you moved him? You and all your 'authority' moved him to Detroit?

None the less no one gives two shits about you removing him. Thanks for the abandoned hq and dead bgs but like come on man.

Also I can understand having friends set up crews in the same city but different district so they can operate drug fronts, but maybe the smart move would be operating out of the same district so you aren't competing for map coordinates on durden gang members. Just for the reason that having a gun is kind of priority though I could understand you maybe wanting them to earn so they can bg up too.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

So you moved him? You and all your 'authority' moved him to Detroit?

Tywin, My authority stretches to the boundries of LA/DT. 

As far as him moving, to DT? Well the necessary authorities of him moving him to DT were all involved and necessary payments were made. I could have shot him while he was still in LA for some of what he was doing but decided to try and let diplomacy take its due course. When that failed, yes I flexed my muscles and I killed him. 

Report Post Tip
Your authority only extends to those around that fear and/or respect it. The reality is you truly have no more authority than anyone else operating in those cities.

Though when you flexed your dick beater with kuku that didn't make Brent respect your 'power' even a smidge more, you think it worked this time?

Tywin

I am gonna be perfectly frank with you. Your opinion means jack shit to me, especially since you have killed others for much less.  I am not interested in getting into a dick measuring contest with you and this is the last i am gonna speak with you on this matter. 

I am pretty sure that if the other family heads of DT and LA had an issue with me removing Brent, they would have said as much, to which they haven't.  With that said, we are done here.

Report Post Tip
Your authority literally lasts as long as someone who can kill you decides it does. Im not sure if you think you've got some magical protection because you're in a "free city" but I really wouldn't swing your baby dick like you're doing here. People in free cities have been killed for less. Enjoy the ride while you can man, don't press your luck.

Or you can laughably call out kuku again. I enjoyed that

Oh snap Shaggs just whipped it out and knocked that dumb confused look off your face there James. Ouch bud...ouch.

Though this is the most public place of speaking in this thing of ours, how can you come out here with such topic and when it doesn't go your way you try to say 'we are done here'. That's sour.

Report Post Tip

Tammy watches confused, as once again someone does something mafia-y and there are still some people who are surprised by it. 

Report Post Tip

"Why does every street appearence end up in a shit slinging match, can't people at least be civil to each other, times are tough and people get hurt, we just gotta get on with living and cherish every moment as you never know when your last day will be."

Donnie threw in his thoughts, he wasn't really after any attention but he always drops by for a passing comment, he twiddles his thumbs and lingers for a moment.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Volturi fall
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL