Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 12:28:03
Page:  1 
Sinful Nightclub Started by: Satan on Jul 14, '17 01:49

Satan opened a nightclub in Chicago while doing business, and upon coming home he decided it would be a good idea to start one in Detroit to further assist his money laundering.

His bodyguards and close friends hustled his work on the streets and there were even a few fronts at some of the local business. But Satan was an entrepreneur, he needed more. An empire.

So after a few months, he opened up a Sinful Nightclub in Black Bottom, Detroit. It was an elegant nightclub with any drink, drug, or form of entertainment you can imagine.

Satan sat in his office overlooking the city when his good friend Lucy came to get him. She was beautiful in her red dress and had long hair and eyes that could melt any man.

"I guess it's time, huh?"

Satan sparked a blunt and made his way downstairs to give his staff a speech before opening the doors. 

The line was wrapping around the block, and security was having a tough time calming everyone down. Satan figured the wait was over. He motioned over to the door and made his way outside.

After cutting the ribbon, he made his way to the side as guests ventured into the club.

Report Post Tip

Amon was waiting for the Nightclub's grand opening. People swarmed in quickly and were talking and having clear signs of enjoyment as they stormed into the business, it was nuts but any owner would enjoy that kind of attention. Luckily, Amon was able to make his way through the rush of the crowd and patted himself down in case he got dust on him. Amon patted his pockets as well as he gave Satan a nod with a grin on his face. He rubbed his hands together and stood to the side as he got a good look of the inside of the nightclub, it was amazing; Amon gave a look at Satan, with a sign of interest.

"Finally open, huh? You did a good job here, place looks fantastic and people clearly already are enjoying it. Got a feeling you're gonna make some serious money here."

Report Post Tip

Satan places a hand on Amon's shoulder and leans in to talk as the noise made it hard to hear.

"It took some time, but I finally got things running. Hopefully, it does bring in a nice secondary income. It'll be a great front for this thing of ours."

Satan continues to smile and wave as guests pile into the club. A waitress walks by with a plate of drinks and Satan kindly stops her.

"Hmm... I'll take one dear. Would you like a drink Amon?"

After grabbing his drink, Satan takes a sip and watches as his club fills with more people

Report Post Tip

"I'll gladly take one. I'm trying to have some fun and if that means getting drunk, I'm down for it."

Amon took a drink off the plate and gave the waitress a wink and distracts himself once more as he sees the crowd of people still pouring into the nightclub. Amon leans over and gives Satan a quick whisper in his ear, barely so anyone could hear but him.

"So, you plan on using this as a front? What you bringing in? I could probably help you out with it as far as product coming in and out, what do you think?"

Amon states as he gives the nightclub another look around. He lifts the glass up to take a sip out of it and keeps a smile on his face, he does it to look less out of place.

Report Post Tip

Satan takes a sip of drink and whispers back to Amon

"Yeah, this place can bring in some decent income. So I might as well use that to launder the money that I bring in from this thing of ours. I can definitely use some help. Whatever you think will work. I can have staff push drugs to guests and we can even run weapons in the back. And my boy said he can get some high-quality clientele in here as well, so we can make some cash off of hooch as well."

Satan takes the last sip of his drink before continuing

"I can definitely use the help if you are willing to give me a hand brother. Let's make this paper!"

Satan gives Amon an affirmative nod and smiles as he looks for another waitress for more drinks

"Make yourself at home man. I'll go get some more drinks. We should discuss this operation a little more when you can"

Report Post Tip

Never in her wildest dreams did Sera imagine she would be living her best life. Every day it was getting better and better.

This evening she allowed Shango to drive her around to where she needed to go. Tonight, she was wearing A delightfully dreamy Edwardian cream color dress, a mixture of grace and sultry vibe.

No makeup but a little lip gloss and her dark locks were flowing like a river down her back.

She was headed to the Sinful Nightclub to meet up with her new director Hakeem.

Ten minutes later, Sera walks in and scans the club, no sight of Hakeem yet. She takes a deep breath and heads over to the empty bar, and has a seat; she waits patiently for the bartender to arrive.

Looking over the menu, she undecided on what to try first.

Report Post Tip

An Hour Later

Sera could not help but smile; her giggles were replaced with a huge one.

She felt like she knew Hakeem for ages like they were a close friend.

The look on Hakeem's face when they first met was awkward like he saw a ghost.

"I think you are the right one for what I am seeking. You have been in the area for a while; I really need that for what I got in store."

Sera couldn't help but keep staring into Hakeem's eyes; slightly familiar was the energy she kept getting.

"Well, I am all on board, Sera. I have a proposal for you but won't be ready for a few days if that is alright with you."

Sera nods as she kicks off her heels; the two were sitting at a corner table in the club's back area now. She was sipping on a Hemingway daiquiri while Hakeem was drinking Hooch.

"That is fine; I have a feeling going I am to love it. So, when can I met the other three that you mention?"

Hakeem kept quietly watching Sera; she definitely reminded him of (beep). Domenico will definitely be interested in knowing this. Hakeem was getting more excited by the second.

"Um, I will see if I can arrange something next week."

Hakeem gets up and excuses himself to make a phone call and get them another round of drinks.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Sinful Nightclub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL