Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 01:23:28
Page:  1 
Harassment - Admin Intervention Policy Started by: Squishy on Jul 22, '17 19:20

While MR is used for entertainment and as a way to blow off steam from the real life day to day, some people's version of blowing off steam is to make others suffer.  When users find themselves on the wrong side of this, we want to make sure players make every attempt to fix the problem before it becomes bigger.  But if you find yourself past the point where you have tried everything in your means, while remaining innocent yourself, you can request the help of the administration to aid you.

To do this, you must follow every step below:

1) Provide your real life name, mailing address, phone number, email address, age and consent to release it to 3rd parties such as our legal council, ours/yours/theirs authorities.

2) Logs/Screenshots of when you instructed them to cease all communications in a calm, cool, clear and non emotional way.

3) Logs/Screenshots of all in game communications between you and the other party before #2 took place.  If there are no logs, please provide as much detail as possible and furnish as much supporting evidence to give us a clear picture.

4) Logs/Screenshots of all in game communications between you and the other party after #2 took place. If there are no logs, please provide as much detail as possible and furnish as much supporting evidence to give us a clear picture.

5) Logs/Screenshots of all in game communications between you and your superior before #2 took place. If there are no logs, please provide as much detail as possible and furnish as much supporting evidence to give us a clear picture.

6) Logs/Screenshots of all in game communications between you and your superior after #2 took place. If there are no logs, please provide as much detail as possible and furnish as much supporting evidence to give us a clear picture.

7) Logs/Screenshots of all in game communications between you and their superior before #2 took place. If there are no logs, please provide as much detail as possible and furnish as much supporting evidence to give us a clear picture.

8) Logs/Screenshots of all in game communications between you and their superior after #2 took place. If there are no logs, please provide as much detail as possible and furnish as much supporting evidence to give us a clear picture.

9) A thorough account of what is all happening currently, and the back story of what brought it to the point it currently is.

10) A clearly worded statement on how you feel is the best way to solve this, and the desired outcome you would like to see.

11) A statement that you have not withheld any information past, present or future plans regarding the situation, misrepresented anything, and that you have been 100% forthcoming and honest with everything.

12) A statement that you understand that you, the offending parties, or any one else involved in any capacity may receive admin punishment and/or removed from the game, including paying in game restitution (once your account is depleted, money/gifts/credits sent to others will be accounted for going back as far as necessary to settle the restitution; they will be informed and encouraged to return everything)

13) A statement that you grant us permission to read all communications, private or public, in any capacity that is at our disposal to do our investigation, as well as share this with 3rd parties for further research.

Once we receive all this information we will begin our investigation and upon conclusion will render our verdict and do our best to solve the issue.

I can't stress enough that anyone who attempts to "Game the system" by using the admins as a weapon against others, will really not enjoy the outcome.

Report Post Tip

How can someone be harassed or offended by something he is reading in the internet? I mean, just stop reading what hurts you and problem is solved.

Report Post Tip

(posts a picture of your house)

(posts a picture of your girlfriend with my penis on her face)

(sets a bot to send you 10000000 whats app messages/text messages/skype/facebook)

(informs your fiance/BF/GF/wife husband that you are cheating on them)

(signs you up for every spam generating contest out there)

(sets a bot to send you and your relatives thousands of text messages an hour from thousands of random numbers so you cant block them)

(mails your neighbors 'What to do now that you are HIV Positive' brochures, to their address but your name)

(Posts pictures of your grandmothers OBIT picture with my penis on her face)

(Calls your nieces school to complain about her selling drugs)

(Calls animal control about your dog constantly being offleash and aggressive)

(Calls CPS about suspected child abuse)

Yeah man, just close the browser and it all goes away.

Report Post Tip

All the above are not related to game, to achieve all these someone would use information from social networks, such as Facebook, etc. 

So the responsibility is not to the admin team of MR. That's it man, not your fault. If someone  is pervert, what you gonna do? Why to lose your sleep over a guy who will do all these you describe? As far I know, from all the people I met in here the past decade, ain't noone with intentions to do something like that... 

Report Post Tip

You'd be shocked. 

Report Post Tip

Those things should also probably be reported to the police as I'm sure most (if not all) are illegal in some capacity. 

Report Post Tip
The harasser(s) will never see what he/she/they are doing is harassement. Some people are mean, some people are kind, some have thick skin, and some don't.
The cycle will never end.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The harasser(s) will never see what he/she/they are doing is harassement. Some people are mean, some people are kind, some have thick skin, and some don't.
The cycle will never end.

Sounds like some sort of morbid poetry. Sort it out, Rags.

Report Post Tip

squishy i sure hope those are way out of the ordinary examples...

Report Post Tip
eclaim, most are made up on the spot, a few are real. There are mentally ill people everywhere in this world, its safe to assume they also have access to internet.

Most however are cowards and only have the balls to do this 1000s of miles away from the safety of their moms basement, and through a history of not getting a bat to the head in real life, have been emboldened so that they believe that it has no consequences.

Both sides of this is shitty. You have kids who relieve their stresses in life by intentionally hurting others, and then you have the professional victims who cry wolf when they start getting blowback from their own acts.

This policy is to ensure that our time is spent with legit claims where it's a no-brainer to remove genuine threats from the game so that the rest of us can play in a less hostile atmosphere.
Report Post Tip

This was long overdue. At least 3 years overdue. I'm guessing the same assholes are still around and finally something has been put in place. 

Report Post Tip

A transparent player code of conduct with corresponding punishments has been overdue since the game began.

It would solve so many of these problems. 

Report Post Tip
Bunny and LadyFighter should be removed until they are no longer crew leaders. Fair across the board is the only way.
Report Post Tip

What is the conflict of interest there? I think you are misunderstanding the direction of the statement.  The conflict of interest is mine.  My options were to remove myself, or remove him.  Considering you all would still like to play the game, then removing myself and the game wouldn't be the proper choice.  So I removed him.

Report Post Tip
Who was removed?
Report Post Tip
Bunny and LadyFighter should be removed until they are no longer crew leaders. Fair across the board is the only way.

I have got to be honest here all the time ive been around these two individuals have kept in game stuff to in game stuff and staff shit out of it.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Harassment - Admin Intervention Policy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL