Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 01:20:52
Page:  1 
Trump Tower Part 2 Started by: Donald_Trump on Jul 24, '17 10:15

After having an altercation with two unfamiliar men who had previously broke inside his office calling The_XX to clear the scene he thanks The_XX as he wires his bank account for the job and enough cash to make his way back towards The Loop, Chicago heading into Trump Tower he takes the elevator up to his office *Ring.... Ring..* looking down he see a two blinking options line 1 and line 2 appear on his phone he quickly picks it up and pressed the first bottom to see who it may be but unaware of the situation he kindly opens his box of donuts removing one as well as a water out of his mini refrigerator sitting under his desk 

"Trump, it's Dark_Vampire_Queen we have a situation over here we are unsure how long we can last were under alot of heavy fire brother we need you badly"

Hmm he thought to himself picking the phone up once more to see what this problem may be if it is one

"Sir its Drelskz, Dark_Vampire_Queen just informed me that thimgs may had just got a bit sour we need to pack up an send our reinforcements quickly no time to lose!!!"

Slamming the phone down in a irritated way he reaches down in his drawer to reveal 4 boxes of shells to a .45 as he loads the 4 missing bullets he previously shot towards rhe ceiling and the two guys that were in his office jogs over towards his closet coming back in all decked out combat gear including a helmet, gloves, camouflage pants and vest with Colt .45 to his side and M4A1 with a sling to his back both made of gold he begins to run towards the front door meeting with Drelskz he smirks with a war an face

"Enter my closer and gear up there are more things in there then what meet a the eye I'm going to go ahead and keep them safe I'm advanced"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trump Tower Part 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL