Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:46:53
Page:  1 
Waking up alone. Started by: Lavander on Aug 01, '17 12:34

Her mother told her to leave. Taken down late one night unnoticed while walking home with her daughter. Her daughter was pushed away in time to be saved from the heated lead taken to her mothers back and through her chest. Dying she held her mother, unstable in the head she caught a glimpse of her mothers murderer. She got up... and ran taking her route away before turning corner in far away. She stopped feeling uneasy... unwell and collapsed.

Rain fell softly, a young girl, in a lavender dress blood spattered and soaked. Lay in a alley on the side of the street between two local businesses. Hair plastered to her pale face which was pressed against the cold wet ground. Some would think the poor unconscious girl was dead. Who in their right mind would hide in the middle of a alley way? Dreaming, gunshots.... screaming... pleading... mourning. 

She slowly came to her senses, her head spun, cut from how she landed. Sitting up Lavander looked around, confused and in pain she got to her feet and stepped on the streets in the early morning with its light rain kept her cut from drying up. Walking she was looking for a place to escape the rain. 

"I have to move on... I cant stop now." She spoke to herself.

She has her flashbacks onto the night that it happened. Following her, haunting her.... making her wish she was stronger. She avoided many people until she found herself a small place to hide in and relax till the rain was finished. She was now alone, looking for a new family to take her in.

Report Post Tip

Rain was dirty. Cycled between the sea, streams and gutters only to be spat back down in a shower of filth. Luca propped up his collar and held his hat positioned to keep it from his face. He was unfamiliar with this town, so didn't know any businesses which met his standards, either. Cleanliness was important, even the additional weight taken on by his jacket was intrusive and unwelcome. 

Giordano paced through the street a while longer until it finally let up, yards from the place he was going to take shelter in. It was only as he lowered his collar and shook his hat into the street that he saw the girl. 

Beads of rain water scattered from his hat, though his attention was drawn elsewhere. He wasn't prone to approaching random street urchins, let alone offer help. The issue of hygiene crept back into his head. Someone would come along, wouldn't they...?

He watched her for a moment, accompanied only by the sounds of cars passing through dark puddles and the remaining clear droplets falling from overflown gutters.

Report Post Tip

This girl.. she looked at the street cars passing, the rain still fell as the cars sent the water splashing over the curb. She was sprayed with the rubber and tar scented water. With a sigh she looked up at the sky pushing back her tangled hair as she lowered her head and thought. Though she did not want to think about the dreadful night, Lavander stood without a word. She looked both ways and stepped out on the road walking head down to the other side avoiding the cars as they sped by horns blaring. She stopped in the center and all she could hear in the back of her mind was gunshots.

She moved from the spot and ran across the rest of the street turning down the sidewalk walking face first into LucaGiordano. Stumbling back she looked up, the cut on her face from where she woke still raw and swelled with light streams from the old blood leaking down her face. She opened her mouth.

"I am sorry mister.... I..I was not paying attention.... forgive me..." Lavander was pale her lavender eyes glistening as she looked around hoping she could escape into a alley without being chased if needed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Waking up alone.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL