Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:47:54
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Where do whores go? Started by: Tyrion-Lannister on Aug 02, '17 01:55

The constant blind swaying was the worst part of the journey to date, well, aside from the lack of wine. Tyrion had a terrible thirst that the wretched water they served on board simply could not quench. Most nights he lied below deck trying not to dry heave all night. Accompanying the sickness was a profound sense of self loathing, mixed with a complete lack of regard for his own life. Patricide tended to do that to men with some shred of a conscience. 

'Wherever whores go'

<font color="#BBBBBB">    </font>

The twang of the bolt, the scrape of the steel, the smell of the corpse, the dying scream. These are the things usually stuck in ones mind after he kills someone who should be dear to him. But what did Tyrion remember? That damn shrug and the bored tone when he replied 'Wherever whores go'. Where do whores go? It's been on his mind constantly. He cannot think of a satisfying answer, and that might just torture Tyrion more than anything else.

The Cheesemonger stuffed him another cask (which Tyrion is sure was a sick jest) and sent him aboard with some Septons travelling back west. They didn't make him work for his weight (which isn't much) and didn't charge him fare, but the captain fancied himself a righteous man, so the ship was essentially dry. Referring to the wine of course. The deck was almost never water-free. Any trip above deck usually was hazardous for Tyrion's health. 

The servant, who was a young boy of no more than eight or nine years came into Tyrion's cabin to inform him that they arrived at their destination. He grumbled a vulgarity of some sort and pushed himself off his cot, trying not to heave for the countless time again. He filled many and more pails with his bile until there was no more left to eject. 

"Yeah, yeah. Give me a damn minute. How much of a rush can these Septons be in?" 

"I'm sorry, mi'lord, they said they required your presence immediately. Captain Reymond said some men were here for you."

The boy ran off, clearly afraid of the scarred dwarf. Was Tysha afraid, the whole time? Sure, he had a whole nose back then, but he was still a bitter dwarf. If she was, clearly she hid it well. Though that's not saying much, considering their whole relationship was a lie. The anger that Tyrion usually felt when thinking about her was replaced with a sharp pang of guilt. He regretted leaving Jaime in such a way. He wonders if he got caught for the escape? He still wasn't entirely sure why he lied to Jaime before leaving. He didn't kill the bastard king, but that one word to Jaime would have eased all his pain. 

Tyrion pulled on his ragged clothes and raked a hand through his scruffy beard and unkempt hair. Presentable enough, he supposed. If he was going into a shitty pub, that is. Tyrion dragged himself above deck and instantly regretted it. The brightness of the sun nearly made him retch all over again, not to mention brought back his splitting headache. He decided to suck it up and meet the gangsters that the Cheesemonger introduced him to. 

One fairly large man and another very angry looking one with a hand on his gun, itching to go. Tyrion approached them and gave a short affirming grunt.

"You gentlemen must be the ones I was sent to meet. I'm Tyrion Lannister, the noseless, king/kinslaying dwarf. Charmed to meet you both"

"Yeah, yeah dwarf, we know who you are. We were assigned to take you to the headquarters for a meet'n'greet. So if you've got any questions, ask now, we're leaving shortly."

"Where do whores go?"

Tyrion paused for a moment, almost expecting an answer, before he realized their confusion and walked to the car, gesturing them to follow. He got into the passenger side, and waited for them to get in.

Once they arrived at their destination, Tyrion stepped out of the car and walked over to the people waiting to meet the fucked up dwarf their boss briefly mentioned..

Report Post Tip
... tumbleweed ...
Report Post Tip

I love the irony in this, Kuku.

Report Post Tip

Then you clearly, but not surprisingly, do not understand the concept of irony.

Report Post Tip

I love how that went way over your head. You were insulting me for using "playground taunts" and immediately come here with this. 

Daaaw, did I hurt the poor almighty Kuku's feelings? He has to sling petty insults now? Wait, I dont think that's any different than before. Let me give one a try. I hope you do a lot better in LA than your father, Kuku. Lets hope one of the other LA leaders doesn't put you down like a dog.

Your little bitch fits entertain us all though, keep it up.

Report Post Tip

Have a lovely day Tyrion-Lannister.  And I look forward to the day when you become Made.  It's indeed an honour bestowed upon the esteemed in our land.

I wish for you only good things.

Slan.

Report Post Tip

That's cute The_Big_k, if I remember correctly you're honorable father died in what...two days after paying for his chance to lead? You have followed your father into buying your leadership status, since you were unable to shine bright enough to earn the actual esteemed position... yet again...and how long have you been a head of a crew before someone shot at you? I can only wonder why with how your line constantly acts and carries themselves.

I wish you safety and good fortune, you'll need it. Though I'm sure when you fail once again in your endeavours I'll see your kin out here in the streets making empty threats and throwing a bitch fit. Till then enjoy life mate.

Report Post Tip

That awkward moment when you're a despicable cretin of a rogue ,hated by many yet you still aren't the most hated person in the room.

Report Post Tip
Menace, The Big K might have bought himself into leadership, but that's more than you can say. You have bought yourself a surplus of BGs for protection in attempt to make yourself appear relevant. Did you not also run to Angy crying because you couldn't handle a little rhetoric? You begged to be removed, because you bit off more than you could chew. Your lineage smells of ass. Maybe before you come to the streets insulting a person more relevant than you have ever been, you should recollect upon what exactly your lineage has ever accomplished. Better yet, I'll do it for you. Shit. Complete. And. Utter. Shit.
Report Post Tip

You have bought yourself a surplus of BGs for protection in attempt to make yourself appear relevant.

You do the same thing just by constantly opening your purdy mouth.

Report Post Tip
Wow fearlessJ finally throwing on your big boy pants are we, well let me begin by pointing out the irony here. You are no more relevant than me, only reason you got your button was due to your relation with an upper in your crew. Without that I'm sure no one in their right mind would bring a boy into their ranks that constantly insults his only family members and treats them like lesser beings. You over compensate your small cock with a huge ego and attitude. You've done nothing special thus far besides push crew members into transferring away from you. Funny you speak on my lineage when you know nothing about who I am or what I've done, so your comments are nothing but a joke though I've already grown to see you as nothing more.

So I know you are butthurt about what went down but it's okay you'll get over it one day, all it takes is maturing a bit. You think you are capable of that?
Report Post Tip

The Cheesemonger stuffed him another cask (which Tyrion is sure was a sick jest) and sent him aboard with some Septons travelling back west.

Princesa raises her hand for a question.

"What exactly is a Cheesemonger?"

Report Post Tip

bunch of drama

most of you acting like bitches :D

Report Post Tip

Princesa raises her hand for a question.

"What exactly is a Cheesemonger?"

A person who sells cheese, butter, and other dairy products.

bunch of drama

most of you acting like bitches :D

Shhhh otherwise they might stop.

Report Post Tip

That being said, I'm not sure I want to get dairy products from Tyrion-Lannister.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

For real though, why is anyone even here?

Report Post Tip

Tyrion-Lannister asking the real questions out here!

Report Post Tip

Well, we're arguing about completely unrelated shit. For no reason at all here either. Kuku feels the need to point out how big his cock is, and that rogue showed up and then more arguing between people who have no idea who the other person is. In short, this is some bullshit.

Report Post Tip

In short, this is some bullshit.

Great, innit? 

Report Post Tip
I knew you where into dwarves Tyrion-Lannister
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Where do whores go?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL