Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:01:13
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Pictures Started by: Chief on Jul 14, '10 15:03

I see loads of people with pretty cool pictures on here. How do I get myself one and is there somewhere I can make my own?

Report Post Tip

Chief there are lots of people who make them on here mate, most families have someone capable of making them i make most of my families ones, i use Fireworks 8 to make them then upload it to www.imageshack.us then copy the direct link and paste it into the picture URL in manage profile, hope this helps :)

Report Post Tip

As stated above, many people around these parts offer picture making services for a price. There are plenty of free download-able programs on the Internet that would help you in case you were interested in making your own, however. If you would simply like to get one off the Internet, just copy and paste the link into the picture spot under Manage, Profile.

Report Post Tip

Sorry to revive an old thread, but in the interest of people in the future looking for answers to this problem, I personally use Gimp for photo editing. It's pretty straight forward and you can get it from their website, ????http://www.gimp.org

It can provide the most basic image editing tools as well as some more advanced things to create animated .gifs, etc. The source code is available for download and it's rather easy to setup and use. If you don't wish to pay for photoshop, it's the way to go. Then, you don't have to pay people in game to create images that rarely truly suit your fancy. ;)

Report Post Tip

Or you could ignore him, and come to me lol. ;)

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the tip Linux. I'll keep that in mind.

Report Post Tip

im looking for one aswelm, but they say it can't be done exactly how i want it :(

Report Post Tip

Problem solved, Lorrie!

Report Post Tip

Paint.net

Is great , its like a crapy photoshop

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Pictures
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL