Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 14:49:46
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What is a Rogue? Started by: James_Kuklinski on Oct 11, '11 21:46

What makes a rogue?  The Kuklinski bloodline are often called rogues.  We are not alone; many bloodlines contain a lineage of rogues.  A rogue is defined in the dictionary as "An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal" or "One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp" or "A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd”.  These are nouns and the noun that is particularly apt to this world is "An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal".  However, Rogue is also an adjective – and this is where the use of language gets interesting; "Vicious and solitary" or "Large, destructive, and anomalous or unpredictable" or "Operating outside normal or desirable controls".  The adjective most fitting to this thing of ours is “Operating outside normal or desirable controls".  When a person leaves his family to go bold unauthorised, he is operating outside normal controls.  When a person shoots another person unauthorised, he is operating outside normal controls.  When a person betrays his family, he is operating outside normal controls.  This is all fairly uncontroversial.

“Operating outside normal or desirable controls”

It’s an interesting concept.  Chuckle operated outside normal controls when he gave his speech on the Streets.  Had anyone other than Chuckle given that speech, he would be dead.  We have seen high ranking, indeed leadership ranked, Made members of this thing murdered for attending a funeral.  Is attending the funeral of a friend operating outside normal controls?  But I digress.  Chuckle is still alive (something I applaud and support) but many others have been killed for far less controversial speeches.

Chuckle, metaphorically and actually, operated outside normal controls.  He rogued, using words instead of a fun.  That’s indisputable.  The Godfathers of this thing did nothing about it.  Paradoxically, in doing nothing about it, they acted outside of normal controls.  Are they rogues?

Is shooting people for attending a funeral operating outside of a normal control?  Is allowing one person carte blanche to say what they like on the speech whilst killing others for less operating outside of a normal control?

Let’s put it this way.  The Streets came alive in a manner that everyone wants earlier this week.  Everyone except for a minority of people who, by nature of their size and actions, acted in a “vicious and solitary” manner. 

We live in a world that is ruled by rogues.  To act against these people is not to rogue – it is to try to establish normal controls in which to operate.

So, my friends.  What is a rogue?  We have rogues amongst us.  People value life over freedom so won’t speak out.  But they speak to me, in private, and their support is invaluable.

Report Post Tip

*gun, not fun.  

Report Post Tip

Standing in the street he lets the child finish talking

Premeir removes the dip from his mouth and places it in James_Kuklinskis hand

Hold that for me.

A rogue is someone who knows what is right and wrong and chooses to do the rogue thing. I am not sure how you consider chuckle a rogue, but i forget i am talking to you.

you are not a rogue, and no one has ever considered you a rogue, because no one has ever put faith in you to make the descions between right and wrong.

Report Post Tip

James_Kuklinski wonders what –Premeir is doing to that child, overhears him screeching at the infant and starts to talk..

Prem, you talking to me?  No-one ever’s put faith in my bloodline to make decisions?  We both know that’s nonsense.  A previous Godfather of NY did, a Godmother in Philly did, a number of CLs have and made me RH and LH and my bloodline has gone bold in SL.  But none of this is important, I’m just pointing out that you are frequently incorrect.

You do not engage with the considerable, and irrefutable, substance of my words so, for your benefit, I will re-state them in a simpler manner.

Language is important.  You didn’t dispute that the dictionary definition of a rogue is the correct version to use in our own unique lexicon.  OK, we’ve got that out of the way.  Now, as I have stated, Chuckle berated virtually every leader across these 8 cities.  That’s a lot of leaders – a lot of angry leaders.  And it is operating outside of normal controls.  The normal controls are laid down and enforced by you and other leaders who shoot people for saying ill advised things on the street.  Or for attending funerals.

My hypothesis is that Chuckle, in making his speech, operated outside of normal controls.  If you disagree, then demonstrate, using examples, in what way his speech was normal and therefore not outwith the relevant controls.  You won’t be able to, so will attack me, rather than the points I’m making, at which point everyone will see that you are intellectually weak (again) and that I can take you apart in a reasoned debate (again).

Report Post Tip

Words have more than one meaning. This was highlighted beautifully in the coffee shops the other day when I described you as "impotent" everyone assumed I meant you had erectile dysfunction, not merely that you were "helpless and powerless".

Rogues in the sense they are used on these streets are people who set up a headquarters without permission, normally with the intention of shooting one or more people. Sometimes they don't even bother with the HQ (which is silly, really).

I value both my life and my freedom, I have them. There are rules in every society which we must conform to. Just yesterday I was in the store behind a lady buying two items. She spent forever rummaging in her handbag, finally found her purse, then discovered she had no cash on her, so wanted everyone else to wait while she popped to the bank and got some. I *wanted* to punch her in her stupid fucking face, but I didn't, because the rules of the society in which I live dictate that would be a "bad thing" (and against the law, but I'm a mafioso so that's a lesser consideration) - instead I paid for her bread and milk, and told her to donate the equivalent to charity next time she saw a collector.

A child may give in to it's every impulse, parents and teachers are responsible for teaching them not to - for teaching them those normal controls, as you call them, upon which society must be based. To live otherwise is to live in anarchy, and while from time to time the state (or those who dictate the rules of society) may become overly controlling, some rules must remain in place. Changing those rules can take time, and it often takes a leader (of men, not just the owner of a bold suit) to make those changes... you are neither. Instead you remain in these streets, pissing in the wind and hoping that everyone will see how right you are eventually... the fact that they haven't, and won't, only serves to highlight your impotence.

Report Post Tip

ScrabbleKing, you are clearly not a witty person, so I understand your desire to restate one of the very few occassions that you might have amused someone, but your points have no validity what-so-ever.  

Try to engage with the source material.

The number of BGs not long alive is testament to the power yeilded by me/us.

Analyse Chuckle's thread and explain how we didn't operate outwith normal controls?  Or else just admit that I unduly affect you and you are drawn to me.  Either way, I don't mind.

Report Post Tip

Rogues are looked down upon in our society. There sorta misplaced individuals not above the law neither under it. And quite sadly...regardless of your best efforts! You would be a really crappy one! Emphasis on...you WOULD be!!! Meaning you've been a fucking bad one...

Close down shop move on...nothing to see here folks.

Report Post Tip

Spitting more dip onto Kuklinskis shoe

I forget Kuklinski, what exactly are you fighting for again?

Report Post Tip

Lotta smirks at Prem on her way by

New shoes....

Report Post Tip

You can't handle the truth. We live in a world that has cities,and those cities have to be ran by men with guns. Whose gonna do it, you, you Canucklehead? I have a greater responsible than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the dead and you curse the Unknown Assailants. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That my threads, while tragic, probably help the Streets, and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible, to you, helps the Streets. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like Honour, Code, Loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something, you use them as a punch-line. I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said “thank you” and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you go the Streets and start a speech.  Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!!

Report Post Tip

So what does that make you? The guy that Prem-Cruise is gonna Skull fuck?!?!

Report Post Tip

Yawns

What you fight for is attention. Your victory is nothing, 99% of the time something happen and you lay claim for it, you had nothing to do with it.

Your goal? Nobody knows because all you speak is non-sense and gibberish.

If you can show me anything you have done worth talking about more then 5 mintues, i will let you join New York.

I let you join me once and you fucked it off a day later. You were a useless member, and made me waste my time baby sitting you.

Report Post Tip

To clear something up Kuklinski.. He was never "IWP".. I'd know. I'm his boss.

She smiles.

He's never even had a bodyguard shot at... I'd know. I'm his boss.

She smiles again.

The dictionary definition of "rogue" does not apply to our society. You know this yet you choose to come out here today and debate what people have come to recognize as a rogue for more years than your bloodline has been in this thing of ours, more years than even my bloodline has been in this thing of ours.

Please, do continue though. However, do not try and bullshit about your actions or those of your friends when it comes to MY family. I said family. Not crew.

She golf claps for the YOUNG petty thief.

Again you got people talking, even this psychotic old crone. I wish you luck, and your son, and his son, and his son, and his son, and probably his son in enlightening us all with your sporadically well-spoken diatribes about how wrong we are, how right you are, and how you are plotting against us all with those we trust and hold dear. The resemblance to Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to your orations is mystifying though.. Some days you slur your speech, mispronounce words, speak loudly waving your arms around trying to emphasize your bold words and others you almost make sense.. Almost. Then you let your apparently inherited spiteful feelings toward those of us that have lived long enough to see many generations of your family come and go come through. While the rest of us carry on living life you and those that came before you and will come after you stick to the same old tactics, the same old words, the same old self-importance.

Those previous to you and the most recent relatives of yours that have been dying every two days or so may have been respected, trusted, and even liked, but that was then. This is now. You can't ride on their coat tails forever as their actions are long forgotten and those most recent by your bloodline's representatives are fresh in our minds and Streets. No one will take you seriously as long as you behave in the manner that those before you have. You have visions, you have backing, you have info. We get that. So did your father, grandfather, great grandfather, and those before him.

Many generations ago my family had the pleasure of watching another fool behave the way you do.. He was the laughing stock of the world at that time. I never thought I'd see another so entertaining and tenacious. I was wrong. You came along. His name was Nick C.

Now, my words here today are not meant as an insult. They are more like insight and reflection that may, but probably won't, have some impact upon the way you present yourself and the actions you take in public.

Good luck in your public endeavors for the next two days... Then we'll all walk past your funeral not saying a word because really you're just a small boy that has fallen to the gun of a relentless hit man fulfilling a contract by his boss.. Or hers.

She turns to return to tending to her business and meetings with the architects of her new bakery addition to the Questionable Content Delivery and Temporary Services building.

Remember, there is a difference between being infamous and famous.

Report Post Tip

I'm just popping in here to say something about one of your ancestors about a Kukliski can get a chance? I think, and I THINK! That your ancestors got two chances. The first with Roman with the second chance rule to the banned members. And, the second which I THINK! Didn't an ancestor of yours settle with Premeir- for like....2 days? Those were your chances. Go away.

Report Post Tip

One of his shitcestors was given a chance in New York.

First he had someone pretend to be him with a clever disguise, when he was outted by one of his friends that the first one wasn't the true kulknski, the real one came clean.

So for his shot at redemeption he started off lying. I still gave him a chance after that, not 4 days later he made threads insulting other members, being rude to leaders and rhm.

Four days was all he lasted, and he barely made it passed the first day.

People wonder why some people can give speeches or say things and get away with it. They know how to, they do it with respect and the correct way. There is 2 ways to tell someone to fuck off, one of those ways will get you killed.

Report Post Tip

Canucklehead, LV BGs have been getting taken out with varying degrees of ferocity for a few weeks now.  I know that your RHM was IWP because that was why he was targeted.  He is no longer.

The rest of your points merely serve to detract from the points that I make.  Save for one.

You refute the dictionary definition of rogue.  Well then, pray tell, what is the Canucklehead version?  A special one, perhaps?

Report Post Tip

And, so by my eyes. He's one of the small group of people who made the streets as the way they are. Not a lot of speakers or anything anymore in the streets. Kukliski been ruining the streets to long. Every street corner is another one of his speeches. I mean, damn! My paper is already away in the trash. The boxing championships was gone until today!

Shakes his head.

Report Post Tip

Alfredo smiles

James_Kuklinski you are getting very boring now and i think i can say on behalf of all 8 cities no one likes you and i don't think your welcome in any of the 8 cities so please do me and everyone a favor leave this thing of ours and never return, Unless your gonna shut your mouth and put some effort in and stop shouting your mouth in the streets.

Alfredo takes a step back and nods to all of the the 8 city leaders not even acknowledging James_Kuklinski

Report Post Tip

Sweeney, like, who the fuck are you?  You were moderately entertaining a long time ago.  Now you're just..  well, shit.

Excuse my language.

Report Post Tip

To: James_Kuklinski
Sent: Oct 11, '11 22:53
Subject: 

then you need a family
why don't you get one?
does someone hate you for something?
-------------------------------------
To: ghostdog
Subject: 

Of course.
-------------------------------------
To: James_Kuklinski
Subject: 

do you want to rank more than gangster?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What is a Rogue?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL