Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 15:24:15
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Forum Posting Perks - My take on it Started by: enkindle on Nov 29, '12 20:39
The voting for this suggestion has passed.

PC-El_Nino has voted YES. [4] (No reason given)
PC-DeadlySin has voted YES. [2] (I still think this is a fantastic idea. Yes, you can do this the long way round, but part of this suggestion is showing OTHER people the rewards paid for a post, therefore encouraging them to try from seeing others doing well.)
PC-ralph has voted YES. [2] (Not ideal, but it's a start.)
PC-Sticks has voted YES. [2] (No reason given)
PC-Warrior has voted YES. [2] (No reason given)
PC-Whitey has voted YES. [2] (I want to remind MOST of you that you agreed to go for this idea over DeadlySin's. This is now our ONLY option to stimulate the BD. Keep that in mind while voting please!)
PC-Cassiopeia has voted NO. [5] (I feel like there are better ways to promote role playing without paying people to post. If you really want to send money to people for good posts, why aren't you doing it now?)
PC-Flash-Fire has voted NO. [3] (I still see no reason to hard code this, if you want to give someone money for a post or thread then send via the bank.)
PC-SpikeSpiegel has voted NO. [2] (It might be a bitch to code in, and there are other ways using RP to do this.)
PC-Lola has not voted. [2]
PC-Patti has not voted. [2]
PC-Pratster has not voted. [2]
PC-Ter has not voted. [2]

Voting Totals, Yes: 14 (6), No: 10 (3), Undecided: 8 (4).

PC-DeadlySin, it is now your responsibility to write a final summary for the coders and to create/edit the wiki article for the suggestion.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Forum Posting Perks - My take on it
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL