Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 19:56:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Mugging, a highly debatable feature. Started by: Squishy on Aug 31, '13 22:40

Drunky, they are not hard and fast rules - it's simply what are one's options to react in a given situation based on what is available. It's not rocket science. If you think seeking revenge for a hypothetical member getting mugged despite the fact that they initiated the sequence of events is justified, I'm just going to say good luck, let's see how that goes.

I believe the restriction on mugging is already built in (unlike wacking, which is player restricted), and doesn't need to be restricted any further by players. We don't ban wacking, which is worse than mugging. I believe the admins have the right to step in at certain times to keep the game flowing. If people don't like that, then we can go back to the way it was before all of the computer generated targets for wacking, because that's admin interference, too.

Report Post Tip

You said that the CLs can´t handle a mass of complaints about PPs and therefore those terms "PP friendly " were put in place and the whole thing has gotten out of character because of this?

Don´t your CLs have capos under them to handle the crew?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mugging, a highly debatable feature.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL