Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 01:57:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
False advertising Started by: Orithyia on Sep 01, '13 10:05

Maybe if you stopped clinging onto the past you wouldn't be so delusional.

Report Post Tip
Stay classy!
Report Post Tip

Yeah, you should try it :)

Report Post Tip

Lmfao, you're such a hypocrite kdjfkid.

Report Post Tip

I never said I was being classy lol.

Report Post Tip

Have i seen features banned off games. yes.  was it the end of the world no.  mafiamatrix and injustice ran regularly with banned features such as gta and mugging.  GBH like random whacks were also punished by death.

Like many said last night most crews never had such bans, the biggest controversy seemed how no leader had been talked to about it initially, just hit with the punishment especially where couldn't punish a district just a city.   A long time ago i slowed down on this game, simply coz i never believed in the bg levels people are allowed and how it created a level of stagnancy due to the difficulty changing leadership which several times i have had the pleasure in helping to change.   It is also one of the reasons i don't donate.

I do believe to a large degree the users should be in control and have the right to make rules, and i thought the idea of discussion and suggestions was how we improve the game for all.  Do i believe players have a long memory and know how to change things? yes. do i believe it as easy as people say no? why you ask.  we have ever changing goal posts as the bg cap and tapering fluctuates for all. 

The simple truth is just like with the end of NPC's there always has to be a half way mark and i am not sure many players can cope with that.  Your always going to get people who stick by their guns,  i am not gonna tell x he has to have my opinion or y he is wrong, but the idea i have said before about this place, is it constantly tries to alter to fix things and sometimes that can be coded without problems, othertimes is near impossible but the option should be there if possible. 

The sad truth is with some people they would happy take extreme measure to get what they want and thats up to them, have heared people say they won't donate anymore, have heared others say they will just shoot muggers but sometimes I must admit is interesting from a psychological and sociological view on how this unravels, evolves and makes me quite concerned if i had to see how some people act in real life.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: False advertising
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL