Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 06:22:45
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Greatest Mafioso of all time Started by: SaintTonyCapone on Jan 02, '09 02:59
Here it goes, another "what do you think?" thread. But this one is probably more purpose driven than "Which video game is better!?".

I have spent quite some time both on .org originally, and here. And with the coming of the New Year i've began to wonder to myself, if everyone, both old, and new players had a vote, who would they vote as the greatest mafia player of all time? From .org, or from MR, or both.

I'll start it off. In my opinion the greatest mafia player of all time is Optimus, or Primus, which ever you know him as. I served under him, along side him, and watched him throughout the years. He reached Godfather on old .org before one of the resets, and truly helped mold my mafia career as we grew together.

So what about yours?
Report Post Tip
"He reached Godfather on old .org before one of the resets"

No, he did not. No one attained the rank of Godfather on the old game. He and others were named Godfather after the reset of 2004 because they were the highest ranked in their city of residence and it was a tribute to their hard work that was lost due to a hardware failure.
Report Post Tip
Yes, same difference. He still was awarded the rank of Godfather. Why do you have to be such a debbie downer tiggms. Much love by the way.
Report Post Tip
Sims, rumblefish, premeir. Oh dont know them, no shit.
Report Post Tip
Premeir was a pretty hawt mafioso, don't know about greatest, but deffinetely hawt.
Report Post Tip
Right before V-Day and the start of the rule of that uptight dumbass STAE, he was preceeded by the GREATEST player ever.

STEVE_URKEL....

What a guy

What a crewleader.
Report Post Tip
i enjoyed the day of the narccissist
Report Post Tip
Haha, Optimus? As Vai? He didn't really do anything on that name... he just yelled at me a lot.
Report Post Tip
Opti as a whole was great not just that character. Although yelling at you Ganelon does give him brownie points.
Report Post Tip
AntonioCP was the best mafioso ever to grace this fair game.
Report Post Tip
Tha_hustla is obviously the single greatest mafia entity to grace us with his/her/its presence.
Report Post Tip
AntonioCP was a massive C

ChickenCat was the greatest
Report Post Tip
My vote goes to Daera he was a great crewleader
Report Post Tip
I_Hate_Edinburgh.

A rogue of massively successful proportions.
Report Post Tip
i forgot about him RourkyC He was quite the champion, Almost as great as intervention.
Report Post Tip
Barry_Scott
Report Post Tip
That Cav guy...
Report Post Tip
Errrr FlyingPig anyone? Or Perhaps tita? Best hitman and first godfather....I mean...just throwing it out there....
Report Post Tip
RumbleFish, MorbidAngel, IzzyCreamcheese, Ellis, Ganelon...
Report Post Tip
probably rumblefish and morbid for me, being sent out killing by sonny d always gave me a giggle
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Greatest Mafioso of all time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL