Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 15:44:42
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Czylharz Always Comes First Started by: Starscream on Mar 26, '14 23:20

When the world fell around us in Detroit during the May war, my father befriended ToyArmadillo, a man he had admired since the old days.
ToyArmadillo was on his way to Chicago, and offered my father Primus to follow him.

Upon arriving in Chicago, ToyArmadillo introduced him to his close friend JakeLuciano, he also arranged housing and a job for him.
ToyArmadillo asked of me one wish:

"Jake is my close friend, please protect him at all costs, do it for me."
And since then this bloodline of mine has exactly done that... multiple times.

JakeLuciano became my father, and I was his little monster, carrying out the orders and Czylharz always came first.
When Jake and rest of Suburbs were comfortably sleeping, my bloodline watched over Suburbs, with my ears always on the ground.
Sayyid, Maple, DeadlySpikeS, BTSP, Bip and anyone else around back then KNOWS what I've done for this flag and can testify for the lengths that I went to protect their lives.

Now in response to those who suddenly grew a spine, while hiding behind new identities, falsely accusing my bloodline for betraying Chicago:

The Suburbs is where it all started.
My father was among those chosen few who helped to build the once mighty Czylharz Dynasty.
Many great leaders started their journey in Suburbs, such as DeadlySpikes, BTSP, ToyArmadillo, Drunky, NiNe, Lovehand, Bip, and Cantillon.
They all bled for Czylharz and many of us died fighting for Czylharz.
My loyalty is to Czylharz, NOT to a city that had become infested.

Most other bloodlines abandoned JakeLuciano and the Czylharz flag after dying, seeking new friends where their selfish interests had better gains.
In the end, there were very few that knew what loyalty meant and remained on his side.
My bloodline stood loyal and still carries the Czylharz flag.
And I dare those people to question me over my loyalty to JakeLuciano.

Despite Chicago's decline, Jake still managed to keep things in line.
But soon after Jake's retirement, it became clear to me that Chicago was not a healthy city.
After NealCaffrey's unjust death and a Crewleader close to Godmother Maple disrespecting me, going behind my back and getting away with it, I was sure that Chicago was a lost cause.

I had given my word to ToyArmadillo that I would serve and protect JakeLuciano to my best ability, and so I set to fulfill one final task in order to honor Jake's legacy.
It was a hard decision, but a necessary one.
 I decided to leave Chicago, its drama, and misappropriated actions so that I could restore the name of Czylharz.

I did this with the hope that one day I would return to Chicago and cleanse it of its cancer and let Godmother Maple to raise the Czylharz flag once again.
But Chicago's decline was too evident.
It had turned into a ghetto and an object of ridicule.
Something that the city of New York also had noticed and decided to act on, 
War is what it is, speeches have been made, there is no need to revisit what's already over.

Many of those who were killed last night were nothing but a disgrace to Jake's legacy, and to what we once accomplished.
They did not deserve to carry the "Czylharz" tag.

However, there were a few good people still left in Chicago bearing the tag, and I can only hope that they rest in peace. 

Report Post Tip

I don't care about most of this speech as it's just rhetoric that's easy enough to see through but I would like to request clarification on one thing.

After NealCaffrey's unjust death

Are you saying that if you were in Maple's place and NealCaffrey had just gunned down one of your auths over his own personal agenda that you would have let him live?

Report Post Tip

Some fine words Primus. I respect you 100%. You have always been the one I thought would rebuild Czylharz name to its former glory. You have always worked endlessly and tirelessly for Jake, Chicago and Czylharz as a whole. Some may have different opinions on you but to me, you have to be respected.

Report Post Tip

There was no personal agenda Oxford if you knew the situation , let me explain a few things to you Diablos had been disrespecting a member of Neals and then when it was squashed it continued the next day where then Diablos ended up sending Neal a duel then ran off Neal later found Diablos and gave Maple a time frame of ten minutes even giving her another 3 minutes as well as a location to where she could have proed diablos , shot diablos or shot Neal and the whole situation would have been over.

The fact is it could have been avoided plain and simple

Report Post Tip

The people calling you disloyal are quite frankly talking out of their asses. A crewleader's loyalty should be to his crew/district - to keep them alive and well is your job. When you moved out of chicago, that's exactly what you were - out of chicago. Clearly you made the absolute best choice in moving as well, from looking at the ruin the city of Chicago is currently sat in. The only thing I can accuse you of from that decision is 'being a good crewleader'.

The only thing I will disagree with you on is the part about NealCaffrey. The guy shot and killed a crewleader in Maple's district. I would say him paying for that with his life was entirely just. And sure you could argue that 'but the crewleader did this and that and offended/harmed NealCaffrey' - but at the end of the day that doesn't matter at all. It was Maple's captain, Maple's district, and Maple's issue to deal with. I'm pretty sure if someone shot one of your crewmembers without your permission, you'd want their death no matter why they took the shot.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Defy, why don't you let him speak for himself? I'm well aware of what the situation was. While you may not agree with how she handled it I would argue that it's an easy position to take from the point of an outsider who was not involved with the actual dialogue between Neal and Maple at the time while also benefiting from hindsight. Either way it has nothing to do with the question posed. Starscream said that the death of NealCaffrey was unjust. How would shooting him before he shot Diablos make it just? It makes no sense.

So I'll ask again. Starscream, if you were in Maple's position would you have let NealCaffrey live after shooting one of your auths over personal reasons?

Report Post Tip

I'll be honest, my bloodline has been no fan of this Czylharz revival that we have seen since May. I have my own reasons for that and this isn't the place for them. So, when I say this, lets have it known loud and clear that I am not coming from the position of one who has always sought to see the best in the Czylharz regime and the way they have done things.

However, the implication that there are people out there who have had their bloodlines wear the tags of Czylharz who are now turning around and spitting in the face of Starscream after all this bloodline has done for the Czylharz regime that ruled from Chicago disgusts me. Starscream may not be perfect. And you may find it highly disagreeable that he left Chicago when he did. But he stuck with the sinking ship that was Chicago - that has been Chicago for quite some time now, with a fierce loyalty for a fucking long time, because of Czylharz.

Starscream, I honestly don't know if you can restore dignity and respect to the name Czylharz. Czylharz for quite some time now has not been synonymous with respect in the eyes of my bloodline. I genuinely think that it is a movement that is better left in the past, a movement that was better left in the past even before JakeLuciano once more brought it back to life. But, I'm a fan of trying to prove people wrong, and I hope that in the end you prove me wrong and you do manage to bring respect back to the name Czylharz. I wish you every success.

Report Post Tip

Is Czylharz really a dynasty when they all turned on each other?

Report Post Tip

After NealCaffrey's unjust death

I've held my tongue for too long. A drunk and belligerent CL who decides to try and assert his dominance, gets shot down after killing a CL from Maple's district in cold blood. Sounds perfectly just to anyone without a personal bias.

Diablos had been disrespecting a member of Neals and then when it was squashed it continued the next day where then Diablos ended up sending Neal a duel then ran off

An even bigger load of bullshit. Neal was in fact the one who sent the duel request to Diablos. Diablos decided not to dishonour his godmother by accepting, the way Neal did by sending it.

Please get your facts right Defy. Diablos was the one who felt disrespected by a wise guy from Neal's crew. All he asked for was a simple apology, but even that was too much for the prideful Mr. Caffery.

Diablos is no saint but he certainly was looking out for the best interest of CH. These are the facts of the matter from someone who was witness to it at the time. Not this second hand fabricated story.

I do not wish to state this again and again, so this will be the last time I will talk about this.

Report Post Tip

HunnyBunny shhhhh. Go back to holding your tongue. No one wants to hear what you have to say. 

Report Post Tip

I don't believe I was speaking to you. How about go you go and roll some more lint? Since that's all you seem to be good at is leaving your used lint sheets everywhere and creating a disgusting mess.

Report Post Tip

Is this lint roller getting on anyone else's last nerve or is that just me? 

Report Post Tip

rolls over HunnyBunny

I did like your comment towards Defy. Telling him to get his facts right. You weren't speaking to me. You were just speaking to a Crew leader with no respect. MUCH BETTER

Report Post Tip

Hey, DanTheMansLintRoller. Word of advice. Watch what you say or ya get a new pair of cement shoes. 

Report Post Tip

Are you threatening me?!?!

Report Post Tip

It's not just you Leonardo. Boaderline spam at this point.

Report Post Tip

Heidnik, you don't have room to talk. Just take a look at your ancestors (oh sorry, went in character, by ancestors I do mean your past accounts)

Report Post Tip

Yes, DanTheMansLintRoller. I do believe that I am. I think it is considered spam now actually. 

Report Post Tip

Baseless insults will get you nowhere in this world. But I don't think you are trying to get anywhere are you?

Report Post Tip

I don't believe he is heidnik. How about a bet? I'll say $100,000 he doesn't make it past a week. Deal? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Czylharz Always Comes First
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL