Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 00:19:01
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Counter-Strike against Counter-Terrorists Started by: Mako on Aug 12, '14 23:13

Mako was sitting at a desk in a private suite he bought for the night in The Loop of Chicago. He kept writing down his thoughts, tearing them up, and starting anew. After a few hours of pacing the room of the suite, he took a seat again and tried to attack the parchment with a fresh mind.

Today I will do one of the hardest things I’ve had to do in this life of crime. The Illuminati called upon me today to make Starscream’s existence disappear from the face of the earth. After that, it was decided that 303303 needed a meeting of the minds to try and figure out a solution to the current problems at hand.

So lets start from where this whole thing sparked up. 

It wasn’t so long ago that there was a special document presented to us. Why was this document so special? Well, it contained an actual threat to us. It was something to be taken very seriously. As I read through the document, I was slightly disturbed about what was being recorded. This wasn’t something that was made in minutes... this was something that was well thought out, planned, and had a lot of work put into it.

Taegan (Godfather): Normally seen around roaming the streets around the hours of “XX:XX to XX:XX”. We can find Taegan at her house at within “XX:XX to XX:XX” hours. “XX:XX to XX:XX” are the hours concluded unknown about Taegan’s whereabouts. 

Below that personal information were quotes that Godmother Taegan personally made to Starscream, such as “Won’t be around much this week with a lot going on, so stressed out!” This document was, in a way,..... stalkerish to a certain degree. Starscream and company were keeping track of the hours that Taegan and company were out and about, or tucked in the beds of their own homes. It was being recorded 24 hours and throughout 7 days of the week. A threat on Hollywood... well, I personally don’t take kindly to that. 

Then I thought to myself... How would I feel if someone were tracking my district like this? I would take it as an act of war, of course. I would fight to hell and back for the ones I love.

But then we decided to take a closer look at the document. There could’ve been a chance that this was a fake, forged, or misguided. After having a few experts and their technology scan over the document, it was confirmed that it was indeed not forged or faked. It was as real as it could be. So then, I noticed that Starscream was labeled as the owner of this document, which meant it was his and that he certainly knew about it. 

Starscream was approached about this document, because he was a very very close friend of ours. When questioned about it, he said it was Buscetta’s document and not his own. Easy to put off the blame on your freshly deceased crewleader that you partially killed for hiding information.

He bluntly lied about knowing of this document or being associated with it. In all reality, it was his scheme, and that was already proven as a fact, not hearsay or rumor. This lie didn’t bring any sort of ease among the group, as you could’ve probably have guessed already. We were supposed to be great friends with Starscream, and we didn’t take the lie he told us lightly. After everything we’ve done for the man, we didn’t expect to be lied to in return. 

This alone was enough to eliminate the man on sight, but we waited on another reliable piece of information.

Everyone remember the death of late Don Montenegro? Such a long time ago, I know. However, Buscetta was holding viable information that was somewhat in direct connection with the death of that man. Important information should always be passed up to your Godfather or crewleader. Well, these private conversations found their way into our hands, remember? It was conversation with the now deceased Buscetta and Shadow.

When we talked to Starscream about one of his crewleaders involved in these types of conversations, he told us that it was his authorization to have Buscetta ‘digging for dirt’. 

We took Starscream’s word for it, because we trusted him. If he was having a crewleader digging for information that is important to our own lives, that’s fair enough and we should be thankful to him for looking out over our backs.

However.... this wasn’t the case.

Starscream told Buscetta that he would cover his ass and tell 303303 that it was under his authorization so that he wouldn’t have to die for his fuck up. I respect the man for looking out for his crewleader, but it was yet another lie straight to our faces. The lies weren’t the answers to all the problems, they were the problem itself.

With two lies deep now, we felt that we couldn’t trust Starscream to be upfront or honest with us about situations he shouldn’t have been lying about. Instead of making us feel assured, he made us feel unsafe. Action must be taken when we are being lied to, and something else is obviously being hid. If he lied to use twice already, what else could he have lied about? Or lie about in the future? 

Serious documents were put in front of us. Starscream lied about a couple things. The trust went out the window at that point. And if he is going to keep track of Hollywood, who is to say he isn’t keeping track on more of us? That will not be tolerated. That doesn’t make me sleep safe at night knowing that they could be watching every move of my life in such a manner. As a great man named Cantillon once said, ‘the leaves have just fallen off the branch of the same tree.’

And TomFord called a future shot on myself if they were to ever war with Chicago... I can’t have some stupid shit like that happen, now can I? Fuck that.

Now we will move onto the lonely disappearance of Yajirobe and Ecstasy. This is what I like to call Ecstasy pulling a “ThomasAnderson”. We took Ecstasy under our wing and tried to make him one of us, because we seriously liked the guy. There were hours that we would just shoot the shit, and it's true, Ecstasy probably knew too much because we fed it to him, but nothing ever popped up from his end, so we continued to trust him even further. 

It was actually today that I was approached about a worry within Detroit. A ‘suicide mission’ of some sort to put down myself and JohnnyNoname. They were willing to have their districts cleaned out completely to kill the two of us. Yajirobe and Ecstasy were going to approach Starscream about this, but we had already had Starscream’s fate set in stone for his sins. Along with that, Yajirobe was becoming a bit inactive and bored with this world of ours, reason for him to not care enough about his district to launch a suicide attack. With the help of Ecstasy and Starscream.... Well, it was either us or them. I’d rather live than die. You think me and JohnnyNoname would take that kind of threat laying down?

So why was ChristianTheLion saved? Because I said so. If the man was willing to care about his district enough to not see them completely ran into the ground, I will accept that he had no hand in the ill decisions of that of Ecstasy. We wanted to populate this country, not destroy it, but when someone is planning to attack you... Well, you strike first to save those who work under you. No question even has to be asked, I fight for my district and loved ones, and so will the rest of the 303303. 

The evidence was presented to the Godfathers of New York and the Godfathers of Chicago, as well as our lovely Hollywood branch. There were no objections raised to eliminating these threats from this world of ours. It’s not acceptable to track any of us, then blantly lie to our faces. We trusted Starscream with our lives at times, and he gave us reason to not trust him anymore. Yajirobe and Ectasy were planning an attack on The Loop and Queens, that has been confirmed from other sources and the deceased Godfather Ecstasy himself before his latest death. Although this was one of the toughest things we will have to do, it’s what has to be done.

Tu m'accanusceri intra e fora stu paisi.

~ Mako, Godfather of The Illuminati

Mako smiled, knowing that he would be able to keep his promise to Cassi and would be coming home safely. After slowly walking over to the front door of the suite, he pulled a small blade from his back holster. Mako stabbed the note on the door and sat down on the bed, then picking up the phone. He reflected on what was about to happen before he dialed the number to the lobby. Once the man answered on the other end, Mako took in a deep breath before replying.

“Yes, I would like to report a murder in my hotel suite.”

“Murder? Sir, if you can tell me what is going on until I get the police up there, I am here to assist you in anyway I can. What does this man look like?”

“The Illuminati sends their regards.”

Mako hung up on the man and sat on the bed for another moment before getting up and making his way towards the suite window. With one look back over his shoulder, he hurdled over the window frame and climbed down the ladder before hearing the maid above let out a scream that could be heard around the world.

She seen the note, Mako assumed. He raised the hood over his head and continued down the back alley, and into the darkness. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Walks up to Godmother Mako and starts pissing all over him like he would to a urinal before realizing it was indeed Mako he was pissing on.. hard to tell a difference.

One day I will piss on your ashes and dig up the dead bodies of those you love just to kill them again.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Mako is a cross-dresser with a golden shower fetish!? Damn, 15yrswasted, you've really missed the chance to break that news sensationally here! It doesn't make nearly as interesting reading when it's tacked on to a speech on a war.

Report Post Tip
Shut up you annoying high priced entertainer (You should open a brothel I think you would be a great business owner with all that wind plus you could get your city free mapping like your so proud of) everyone is so sick of your shit and your stupid ass ramblings.

You can type up long threads all day long but at the end of the day you still are less than nothing. I mean our gods are more flexible and forgiving than a abused drug addicted hooker getting beat by their pimp and somehow you end up number one on their shit list out of thousands of mobsters roaming our world - what does that say about you and the district protecting you
Report Post Tip

Coming soon: The 'More Flexible Than An Abused, Drug Addicted Hooker Getting Beat By Their Pimp' Brothel!

Report Post Tip

Maria can I please get a pamphlet or something? 

Report Post Tip

ChrisPalko, I was actually thinking of naming one of the stripper poles after you. 

Report Post Tip

Who said "poles" *looks around* goes back to lurking

Report Post Tip

Lol  Mako, You have always been too full of yourself.  You think I would be stupid enough to call out a future shot on you when I barely have plans for the next day?

Unlike you, who takes credit for killing TTD, even though we all know you didn't, but you flat out lied to everyone just so you can get members into your crew?  You are not out to take care of your crew or 303, you are only out to take care of yourself as always.  

Remember when you got us all killed in LA coz of your stupidity and big mouth? You are still the same fucking retard that you were.

BTW, Stop being the pot that calls the kettle back coz you are even worse.

Yes, I am TomFord.  What are you gonna do about it, bitch!

Report Post Tip

15yrswasted... Almost each and everyone of us around here have had a loss of some form or another. Most do not feel the need to come at those that killed their kin like you have. 

Do you expect that a district will not protect their own? A district as a whole at least The Loop and those I have seen that we surround ourselves with do the same. They do not outkast those that are in it but they do envelop them and all work together. Everyone from the smallest thug to the highest GodFather is important. 

Do sometimes people cause issues.. Yes. Be those issues with the gods or others they get sorted but you are still a family, and you protect your family. 

Draven looks at Maria and gives a slight nod.

Hooker.. no.. outspoken and sometimes trying... She gives her a slight push and grins.

I'm sorry for your loss this evening. Everyone knows war isn't easy just as Mako has stated, but learn from it and grow. 

Report Post Tip

TomFord, you died. That's what we did about it.

Report Post Tip

Just one pole Maria?

I'll give you $100,000 for a VIP room to pop bottles with PaulyD in

Report Post Tip

Reposted due to privacy concerns.

The thing about this is I learn from my mistakes from ThomasAnderson but CarlGrimes aka ChristianTheLion didn't. He's still the same old cunt except two faced. Have a look at these logs from facebook:

I told him that I was thinking of going out with a bang on skype, but soon after I made sure I let him know on facebook exactly what was going on. 

- nothing will happen so dont worry jeff

Ok it's your call whenever I back you

Your still the boss lol so I can blame you for everything

I thought you were there friends idk why you'd wanna kill them lol

You been talking to shalvino too much lol

- Haha well war is inevitable just a matter of when it's a game at the end of the day

Think i'm making up fake logs? Take a look for yourself: http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/bgj2gkg.png

Judge for yourself. This game is gone to the dogs. I'm out.
Report Post Tip
Wow, yes I know people get upset when loved ones die but seriously grow the fuck up. You lot all bitching and whining, I hope it makes you feel better because the rest of us are thinking that you are all in the wrong business. If you ever join this world thinking you're going to die in a blaze of glory you are wrong. Very few get to die like that, the majority doe in our sleep knowing nothing so please get a grip.

Godfather thank you for the quick speech informing us of why this happened. You had your reasons you set then out nothing more to say. To those that have died RIP
Report Post Tip

ChrisPalko, for $100,000, that's a damn deal. I shall call it, "The ChrisPalko Experience". 

Maria turns and grins at Draven.

Ah, you know you love me reaaaaaaaally!

On a serious note now for a second...

You are not out to take care of your crew or 303, you are only out to take care of yourself as always.  

This is some bullshit. If you truly believe that Mako cares neither about his crew nor the 303, you are, frankly, fucking deluded. Cory has had my back majorly through many things in my time with him. God knows, Draven was right, outspoken and sometimes trying though, they aren't always qualities that a Godfather out for an easy life or only out for himself will fight for. But I know he's fought for me and I know he'd fight for any one of his own who was going through something.

Report Post Tip

You really think I care about dying Mako?  Unlike you, I was bored of this game.  This couldn't have come at a better time actually....  I almost have to thank Cantillon for killing me.  Since you made special mention of my name, I wonder why you didn't take the shot at me.  What's the matter?  Afraid that you will fail or wackback at me and I will shoot your shitty ass?  if you really had the balls, you should have asked me to duel with you, but we all know you don't and never had the balls to begin with, only a big mouth.

Report Post Tip

Maybe he had bigger fish to fry, so to speak, Uhmmmm?

Report Post Tip

i thank you Mako for the announcement and explanation regarding tonights events

i dont know why everyone is so surprised that in a life of crime there is death and deception. we live we die we move on

however if everything is based off of a document that was handed over by someone that they claim to have recieved from someone who was recently removed for untrustworthy actions who reliable can the document be?

now i may sound like someone from the "Tinfoil Toque Militia" but how can you trust something someone has from someone they killed due to lack of trust?

Report Post Tip

also may i have a pamphlet maria

Report Post Tip

ScaryGuy, I think this brothel has so much hype now that I'm going to have to advertise the grand opening out here in the streets too. Any suggestions for a theme for the opening?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Counter-Strike against Counter-Terrorists
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL