Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 23:11:44
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A Proposition for the Future of Corktown Started by: Maria on Oct 14, '14 21:38

Maria pastes a large sheet of paper to a window in the centre of town. She hops on a wall and whistles loudly, attracting peoples attention to the paper, and hops over the wall and runs away. As you move closer, you read what's written.

A VERY SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT PETITION FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL OF THE MAFIOSI OF CHICAGO, DETROIT, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK, LAS VEGAS AND NOT PHILADELPHIA BECAUSE PHILADELPHIA IS CLOSED BECAUSE OF THE 303 BEING THE 303.

THIS IS A PETITION FOR MARIA TO BE GIVEN THE DISTRICT OF CORKTOWN, WHERE SHE WILL ASSUME THE ROLE OF ACTING GODMOTHER. SHE WILL DO THIS WITH CANTILLON AND HIS WISDOM AT HER SIDE. THIS PETITION ALSO MOVES THAT CANTILLON BE ALLOWED TO STEP DOWN FROM HIS CURRENT ROLE OF GODFATHER OF BRONX, WHICH HE ONLY TOOK IN PREPARATION FOR TAKING ON THIS ROLE IN CORKTOWN WITH MARIA.*

MARIA IS CLEARLY THE BEST CHOICE FOR THIS, BECAUSE REASONS. AND IF CANTILLON IS ALLOWED TO STEP DOWN AND ASSUME THE ROLE OF MARIA'S RIGHT HAND, SHE WILL DEFINITELY STOP CANTILLON AND MAKO FROM GOING BAREBACK RIDING ALL THE TIME AND MAKE THEM FOCUS AND STUFF.

ALL THOSE WHO SEE THE SHEER, PURE GENIUS OF THIS PLAN, PLEASE SIGN YOUR NAME BELOW AND FEEL FREE TO EXPAND ON ALL THE MANY MILLIONS OF REASONS WHICH THIS IS A FUCKING FABULOUS IDEA.

CHEERS GUYS. MUCH APPRECIATED.

XOXOXO MARIA AND CANTILLON

*THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE. ALSO, HE MAY HAVE ONLY HALF BEEN PAYING ATTENTION WHEN I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS UP TO THIS. BUT HE SAID YES. HONEST.

Report Post Tip

Jesus Christ Maria. Jesus Christ. But if Cantillon is your RH, then okay it'll be a great crew. 

Report Post Tip

Maria has my vote and anyone who knows me knows me and maria dont always get along lol

Report Post Tip

Exscuse me?

Already taken(soon). Go somewhere else.

Report Post Tip

You go somewhere else, JudasPriest! I did my petition first! You can have Downtown!

(Although, if I have to lose out on Corktown to anybody after tonight, I'd prefer it be you!)

Report Post Tip

You really do want my vote, don't you? lol

Report Post Tip

I just want rainbows and petitions and butterflies and stuff.

And maybe a puppy.

Report Post Tip

Maria wants spiders. All the spiders. It's just the way she is. She likes their legs and the way they move over the floor crawling towards her at night when she can't see them. 

Report Post Tip

BloodySpikeS, when I am Godmother of Corktown, I'm going to go to war with you and liberate the lion. 

JohnnyNoname, I swear he deserves it. (and I'll send you $1 for a hug afterwards so you can't REALLY be mad at me!)

Report Post Tip
Since you must have put some hard work into talking a Godfather into stepping down and RHing for you, I think you've AT LEAST half earned it Maria!

Where do I sign?
Report Post Tip

ShaneVendrell, RIGHT HERE. In big letters, preferably with colours! 

Before I take Godmother though, I'm going to stroke your beard three times for luck.

Fair warning!

Report Post Tip

SHANE VENDRELL.

Unfortunately I only have this black pen. I gave my crayons to Achilles along with some colouring books, you know, try n keep him occupied whilst he's incarcerated. We're hoping he'll finally be able to stay within the lines when he gets out

Report Post Tip

Awww, Shane, always thinking of others! You should've said, I have tons of crayons, I could've so lent you one! Although maybe I should just post them to Achilles. Or maybe a yoyo. Everybody loves a yoyo, don't they? 

It's a shame, because I feel like if he wasn't incarcerated, he'd have been out here supporting my petition. 

I just hope that he doesn't return to us a broken man from the horrors of the jail spell. I fear he may be a ghost of his former self. 

Report Post Tip

I sign this petition and support maria to take over cause she loves me like a sister.

Report Post Tip

Yes, MalcomReynolds, yes I do.

You and Kyubey are the sisters that I never had. 

I think you're my favourite though. I mean, you support me in my dreams. I don't see that little kittybunny anywhere around!

Maria shakes her head and sighs softly, attempting to blink back the tears that threaten to flow freely at this rejection by the kittybunny one. Alas, she fails, and a single, sad tear rolls slowly down her cheek. 

Report Post Tip

From everything I know about you I believe you will be great. Good luck :)

Report Post Tip

Maria's eyes well up with tears for a different reason.

Thank you, Louis-Man. It's fantastic to get some support from my districtmates. I'll help you do a petition for your own district if this one succeeds! 

Mako, Cantillon, Desmand, Kyubey, @Taegen, Amethyst, JohnnyNoname, Spunky, FutureStealer, AK, Silvio--Dante, Genocide, CristianoRonaldo and Tesla, I hope you're all listening. This is a fucking FANTASTIC idea.

Report Post Tip

PaulHeyman walks by and notices a sign on a window. He stops to read what it says, but is almost immediately blinded by the colours. Upon regaining his sight, he signs his name at the bottom of the poster. 

Maria, I would be most happy to endorse your campaign. Corktown needs some colour. And tequila. 

Report Post Tip

PaulHeyman, when I am Godmother of Corktown, I shall enforce seven shots of tequila daily, each a different flavour and a different colour, so that we all drink a rainbow of tequila.

It shall be FABULOUS!

Vote Maria for Corktown, for tequila rainbows!

Report Post Tip

PaulyD steps up to the petition

I just want to let you know Gym Tanning and Laundry is a way of life and I support this one hundred percent 

Stroking the pen across the paper

PaulyD

Signed and supported

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Proposition for the Future of Corktown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL