Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 00:22:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Genocide&The morons of DT Started by: SodiumNitrate on Nov 12, '14 01:32
Yeah and you're just a fat ass sitting behind a computer snacking on cheetos and drinking a coke talking shit.

The only difference between me and you is that i'm drinking diet coke
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Even though I just insulted you, I'm guessing i'm 99% right about what i said is true :D

Anyway, let's stay on Godfather Genocide guys
Report Post Tip

Nop i know Meyer personaly tall lean fellow clean cut great job.

all this time you have a moan about this Godfather, what are you accomplishing? nothing no one is on your side, your just going to sucide go away for a couple weeks or a month come back restart this game again like never happpended so why waste your time whn no one cares?

Report Post Tip
I will not suicide, I will live on as SodiumNitrite, then SodiumNitride, SodiumPeroxide and so on and so forth
Report Post Tip
I will not suicide, I will live on as SodiumNitrite, then SodiumNitride, SodiumPeroxide and so on and so forth
Reply by: SodiumNitrate at Nov 12, '14 03:38

So basically... you will live on being salty...

Giggles to herself 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Look at you bitch and whine.. Grow a pair of balls and do something about it.. Don't take it to posts like fuck.. If your going to sit there and disrespect i call you a wimp and a weak person. Your all talk the talk but not walk the walk and that goes for anyone else thats gonna sit there and disrespect.. Like real shit.. Your only making your selfs look bad and the people your representing. Genocide may have made bad choices in his past that you dislike but like really? its a fucking game calm down don't take it to heart like honestly. And i highly doubt you even know Genocide... Your judging a book by its cover.. Anyways your an extreme waste of everyones time.. just suicide your character and get a life. Thank you very much.. 

Report Post Tip

Meyer comes back for a moment, rather upset because the hooker he just had was at least a 5 or 6 on a scale of 1 to 28. She was beautiful. Missing a few teeth but that really took away from the fact that she was missing on leg, and had some sort of growth on her neck.

A little bird told me that you are continuing to rant about me regardless of the fact that I walked away from this. I am going to find you some help sir, because you obviously are mentally ill. You are speaking about things and doohickeys that no one here has heard of like they are out of some fantasy world or something.

And you called me fat. I'm like 6'0 and weight 138 lbs. I'd have trouble fighting a 12 year old girl. Yet you are trying to insult me by saying things that are obviously not true. You may want to get your eyes checked as well. And why you would begin to try to insult me is beyond me. I've done nothing but call you a boy, which is something you most certainly are. You're not even old enough to wield a gun, kid.

Meyer points to a woman with a cane in the shadows.

I knwo you can't see it, but that woman. She has one leg. I know you may think me a lesser man for going for it, but you know what... at the end of the day, I'll still get what I need. Only I will have paid a quarter of the price as you have and anything I suggest she won't bat an eye too. Call me stupid, sick, or a man with poor taste, but you know what most old fuckers, who couldn't give to shits less about little clowns like you, call it. Cheap wise and fun.

Meyer than walks away to the homely flatbacker and helps her wobble down the alley to a ajar door. After pushing it open, he holds it open for the young lass and follows her in closing it behind him.

Briefly you can hear him speaking to her.

"Beautiful tonight ... queen ... nope, not like the other ... EXIT ONLY DAMNIT!"

Report Post Tip

You act as if becoming a superpower happens over night, all I see here is a Godfather trying to rally his people into trying to become a better district. I see nothing wrong here except another failed attempt by the KuKu bloodline at bashing Genocide, better luck next time mate.

Report Post Tip

not that it really matters now since someones not gonna be around for a little while, but there are some things were said that i really don't agree with.

First i am not exactly a lapdog to big for that, if i were K9 probably a wolf and i doubt you want one of those on your lap.

Second as much as i like Genocide i would not fall on my sword if he were to die.

Third its not that i can not buy off the hits its just looking at the list i have the best shot of surviving Durden than the others on the list. so could you others quit crowding my list and get bought off already!

and Finally i think i am worth a lil more than 5.5 million if you ask me kinda offended. 

Oh and the best TeleTubbie is Tinkiewinkie hands down! cause i am immature and it makes me laugh every time

Report Post Tip

Sebasian, I call bullshit!

Everyone knows Po was the best Teletubby.

Report Post Tip

Telling you man it was the purple machine known as TinkieWinkie!

Report Post Tip
Your an idiot for arguing all these well known, smart people. Genocide knows what best for DT. The End
Report Post Tip

Lies and slander!

Also, although I do not approve of such words, a while back there were some Po dolls recalled due to a foul mouth. My mother bought two of them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj9oCSu9yYk

Report Post Tip

ok you win i doubt there is a tinkiewinkie doll that does that

Report Post Tip

Maeve smiles graciously and takes a bow.

Thank you for admitting defeat. As my victory prize, I believe I will claim Philly. Sound fair?

Report Post Tip

hmmmmm i think that is fair i here by retract all my claims to Philly

Report Post Tip

Thank you for your support. It's really Ted I'm worried about though. You see, he seems to think he has rights to it. 

However, after doing a bit of digging, I may not have won. I think we might have tied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVTWnLl9lNI&index=4&list=RD6VQTZIQAGBY

Another take on it is here, but it sounds different (Also, this one is quieter...) You make the call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VQTZIQAGBY

So, yeah... Maybe Teletubbies aren't quite as child safe as people first thought.

Report Post Tip

i think i win he looked like he was out to mess people up yours was just saying some bad words

Report Post Tip

You could be right, but they were very hateful words. I still want Philly...

Report Post Tip
Flip you for it heads I win tails you lose?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Genocide&The morons of DT
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL