X

May 02 - 18:53:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Gale Street Gang Returns Started by: Cristiano_Ronaldo on Dec 12, '14 15:04
Congrats to a fine man
Report Post Tip
Congrats to a fine man
Report Post Tip

Cristiano_Ronaldo, I find your little outbust rather odd. You find people’s opinions as disgusting and disrespectful yet not that long ago your kin murdered our Godfather. LA sat tight lipped, not even a single apology. Godfather Draven was slaughtered and now you are out here in the streets celebrating getting your own HQ and yelling about other people’s apparent disgusting actions and disrespect. I do not think you are one to talk. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Yes Bunny, just Yes! NAIL-ON-HEAD. hypocrisy at its finest, the 3033 lads and gals work this perfectly. But do be carfull, it seems that if you speak out, you die. yawn

Report Post Tip

I thought Cristiano_Ronaldo's father paid the ultimate price for his mistake. Or are we now tarnishing people with the same brush as their mothers/fathers Bunny? Where does this end? You should stick to ass licking and shit stirring behind the scenes spacy, I hear you're much more accomplished at that then street speaking. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Bunny I actually think you will find I spoke to Dravens kin personnaly and explained the situation. I then also went round to the loops leaders and apologised. I also have never been disrespectful in any auth threads. I get people have issues but this is not the thread to do it in.

I hate to stir the pot.  But I received no such apology.  That said, I can therefore only assume that no apologies were given, (aside from a half assed apology of sorts "My Father left his gun lying around and the kid got hold of it").

Having had a quick word with my cohorts in The_Loop I can confirm that none of us received said, personalised, apology.

Ergo, the claim that everyone was graced with much ass kissing and apologeticness is false, none was given.  Please do not come to the Streets, lying barefacedly and expect not to get called out by someone.

To summarise, no apologies were given, this last statement is a bare faced lie, no doubt propagated to shine a nice light on aforementioned Boss.  Do not be fooled, he is talking nonsense.

That is all........carry on.

I think you find My older brother Cristian did.... I asked about the auth of Dark_King in Inglewood due to the fact of my father dieing which every other district head can confirm I did.
Report Post Tip

It was a fine day in this glorious world as TinyTina walked down the streets until it wasn’t! Her beautiful walk was quickly turned into deja vu when she heard the ambulance’s sirens scream down the street. 

WEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEE OOOOOO

Tina shouted at the top of her lungs and broke off into a run. She followed it up and down the streets. Yes, up and down and all over the freaking place. The vehicle eventually made it to it’s destination and that was right in front of Cristiano_Ronaldo. Tina wondered sometimes if he was a junior or the same man or a robot. She had decided on a robot, but the nurse that jumped out the ambulance didn’t seem to know this yet. She was yelling at the new auth, same auth, duplicate auth….about his deadly case of oocitis. Tina nodded her head to herself, yes, it did seem dire.

As the nurse was pulling at Ronaldo Junior the sky opened up from above and a deep voice thundered down upon them. Between the nurse and god from above Tina hoped that Ronaldo Robot would get the hint and stop disrespecting himself all over the streets. Not the best way to continue…start his regime. The clouds shut back up over the sky above the nurse got back into her magic healing bus and sped away. Tina found herself staring at Ronaldo Robot.

Ahhhhh…..

She started realizing how she was just staring off into nothingness.

Congrats? 

Oh, no. That wasn’t right. She was suppose to care more for some reason. Well, there was a reason, he gave her some entertainment at least. Oh and he was being honest, he was pretty respectful at the other bold suit ceremonies. Good thing those were the only times he had shown his face in the streets. 

CONGRATS!!!!

She shouted and pulled receipts from her pocket and threw them into the air as if they were confetti. Tina shot Ronaldo Robot a bright beaming smile. Tina didn’t understand why he Ronaldo Robot took time out of his very busy day to not thank those who congratulated him on his big same…new opportunity and instead concentrated on those who wanted to be all dramatic. She wouldn't expect any thank yous. Tina also didn’t know why he thought Bunny was psychic and knew that Ronaldo Robot had apologized for his father’s unfortunate predicament…accident….thing of shooting the late, but beautiful, Godfather Draven of The Loop. Tina shrugged and said congrats again. She then went off to find some bottle service at this popping party. 

Let's get this party started!!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Quite the change of events indeed to see someone high in a position of authority openly insult (and quite possibly embarrass) a long standing 303303 member on the streets. Have the times changed so much now that the once infamous "303303" are no longer feared? I remember a time when these kind of comments were saved for back room discussions and the pipe dreams of many mobsters that are now crew leaders themselves. Perhaps they are finally realising their dream? Certainly eyes opening indeed. 

Report Post Tip

Wong walks past all the hater baiters with a huge fat line of coke and a glare before stopping in front of Cristiano.  He tries to offer the line of coke to him but his hands wouldn't let him.  Instead he snorts it all up his nose in one huge sniff.  Come lines his left nastrol as he looks up at Cristiano.

Congratulations Cristiano on your new territory.  Haters gone a hate and rulers gonna rule and that will never change.  Just focus on your family and screw the haters.

Wong gives Cristiano a pat on the back then turns to hiss at the haters as he does a bear crawl down the street with Hus drug mule monkey on his back.

Report Post Tip

I think you find My older brother Cristian did.... I asked about the auth of Dark_King in Inglewood due to the fact of my father dieing which every other district head can confirm I did.

And how did your older brother?  He died literally seconds after shooting -Draven-.  Like I said, I have spoken to Tish, no apology.  No apology to myself either.  I cannot speak on behalf of our Godfather but that is moot as you have already claimed that your brother apologised to the leaders of The_Loop which:

1. He didn't.
  2. He couldn't have, as he was dead. 
Report Post Tip

Quite the change of events indeed to see someone high in a position of authority openly insult (and quite possibly embarrass) a long standing 303303 member on the streets. Have the times changed so much now that the once infamous "303303" are no longer feared? I remember a time when these kind of comments were saved for back room discussions and the pipe dreams of many mobsters that are now crew leaders themselves. Perhaps they are finally realising their dream? Certainly eyes opening indeed. 

Quite the opposite eyes.  I am not the one doing the insulting here, rather someone coming here claiming to have passed apologies and asked for forgiveness from me when in reality, no such thing happened.  

If someone makes grandiose claims, that are untrue, that concern me;  You are damned right I will take offense / exception to them.

Thank-you, good day. 

Report Post Tip
I think you are being insulting I know what my brother Cristian not CristianoRonaldo said to the leaders of the loop :/ as he wanted to confirm that Dark_King could set up in inglewood
Report Post Tip
I agree'
Report Post Tip
Someone denying your claim is insulting? So people are expected to just accept your lies?

Not like you've lied before... Oh wait, the same ancestor that shot draven also created false evidence to make people think that LA were going to attack 303. Truly a wonderful bloodline that has an honest and honourable word... Not.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $250,000 Tip
Vincent_Valentine -- I'm sure jeddy helped out lol''''
Report Post Tip
true alabama'''
Report Post Tip

I think you are being insulting I know what my brother Cristian not CristianoRonaldo said to the leaders of the loop :/ as he wanted to confirm that Dark_King could set up in inglewood

To be quite frankly honest, it doesn't matter to me what you think.  I am a Loop leader, you did not apologise to me.  Tish is a Loop leader, you did not apologise to her.  What the hell has Dark_King setting up got to do with it?  Asking if that is OK is not an apology, that would be requesting a blessing for someone to set up. 

I have called you out for bare faced lying for the statement that you, or your brother apologised to the leaders of The_Loop, which he didn't.  Keep Dark_King out of it; he has absolutely nothing to do with the fact you lied.....that is all you.

Kelly tips her ass and flashes her ass quickly to the slowly gathering crowd........

wonder how draven feels about this'
Report Post Tip
Well I stand by my statement and have nothing else to say to you :/. He wouldn't of come to you asking about the auth of Dark_king without speaking about that situation it would have been rude and that's one thing my family line isn't...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Gale Street Gang Returns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL