Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 16:45:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Gale Street Gang Returns Started by: Cristiano_Ronaldo on Dec 12, '14 15:04

I get the impression you're probably mixing that bloodline up with another well known one that was fabricating fictitious rumours to get LA killed Alabama. Please navigate just to the left of that chair there and take a seat and I'll be sure to fill you in for the right price, if you get my drift. 

Report Post Tip

Jesus fucking Christ.

This may well go on all night.  

Well I stand by my statement and have nothing else to say to you :/. He wouldn't of come to you asking about the auth of Dark_king without speaking about that situation it would have been rude and that's one thing my family line isn't...

You, nor your brother, asked me anything about Dark_King setting up as far as I can remember;  Had he done, he would have been told that I really didn't care as LA is not my concern.  

Besides, again, what the hell has asking about Dark_King setting up got to do with the fact that you lied about apologising to ALL The Loop leaders?  

Let me tell you.......NOTHING.  You initial statement quite clearly stated that you had apologised to all of us, which you didn't.  That is what you are being called out for here........

Report Post Tip
Thank you eyes, I don't to "navigate" anywhere. The person behind those lies was well known. But the original Ronaldo added the much needed weight to ensure there was "proof". People believed his lies, sadly.
Report Post Tip

Seems there is a lot of tension around.

People getting families too fast after their parents has been problematic in the past, indeed for my own family this has happened.

These days I believe nepotism is seen as bad as ever and many are of the opinion that stripes should be earnt. However, favours done by the parent may weigh on crew leaders minds when assesing the new blood, it may well give them a leg up despite not meaning to and I can see this view too.

If you are going to take past favours into account, I think it is very fair to say that enemies will take past actions into their account of the decendent. I believe Cristiano snr/brother made a mistake and was punished. That should be enough for everyone despite this apology nonsense.

However the speed at which the favours of the father/brother have been called in and the freshness of the crime in question have obviously brought out hard feelings for the families affected. Basically both sides have a point and both sides should see the others view.

Arguing in the streets will not help either, whats done is done. As for an apology, whether it was given or not it is needless. It means nothing to the side receiving it and im sure not a lot to the side giving the apology apart from trying to get an easier ride for their decendants. The matter really should be dropped as no one will win this argument.

Flan realises he is extremely drunk and may have just talked nonsense or gold, he will find out when he awakes

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
First and fucking foremost, CONGRATULATIONS to Cristiano_Ronaldo! A well-deserved promotion I presume.

I would also like to congratulate you on a very well-spoken and articulate auth speech. I stand in awe of you and your ability to command the attention of the masses with your words.

However it is curious to me... It would appear that your responses since your auth speech here on this same corner were delivered in a totally different talking-style and manner of speaking, as if the words spoken by you in the auth speech were spoken with a different tongue than the words that followed. Batiatus is intrigued by this sudden change in tone and delivery. My question, good Cristiano, is did somebody else draft and prepare this fine speech for you? I ask only to make assurances that my words of praise are delivered to the man deserving of them, and to possibly see if I too could render his ghost-writing services for my own needs in the future (in exchange for generous coin of course).

Gratitude in advance for honoring us with honest answer on the matter, and may the Gods bless you with good fortune in your new position.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I have done alot of thinking after last night and I firstly like to say Thank You to all those that have said Congratulations.

Secondly I would like to apologise to Kelly about how I reacted to some of her comments. I think there has been some crossed wires somewhere along the line and I would personnaly like to apologise for the death of Draven if it hasn't been said to you already.

Thirdly and finally to Batiatus it was a group effort between myself and Dark_King I gave him the facts and he put it in writing..
Report Post Tip

I smoke and flyyyy Morgoth :))))

Report Post Tip
how does it taste, humble pie that is?
Report Post Tip
Thank you for your response Cristiano and bravo to Dark_King for writing this auth speech!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Congrats Bud wish you the best with the gale street gangs rise to power again and hope it is a successful as the last that i was not around to see maybe this time!

also 

butt-hurt????? grow the fuck up for Christs sake what is this school??? I can really imagine Gangsters going around going 

"so whats up with Pauly???"

"nothin hes just butthurt over the latest auth"

also seems a bit homophobic  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

The bear walks in the room nods his head and congratulates on the rise of power again and wishes everyone to toast to celebrate

Report Post Tip

also seems a bit homophobic  

care to explain that a bit? To whom are you referring to when you infer homophobic traits, bunk-moreland

Report Post Tip

the term is what i have a problem with and i am entitled to an opinion 

Report Post Tip
Yes you're entitled to your opinion but, when you start to use big boy words like that, for the sake of being stricken down by the gods it's probably imperative that you explain such an audacious statement.
Report Post Tip

Bunk-Moreland, if you feel as though experiencing sensations of pain in the butt region following sexual activity is exclusive solely to homosexual men, it just makes you sound like you have the most vanilla sex life in the world. Which, is fine, but when you go around screaming homophobia because of your own lack of variety in your sexual experiences with women, you not only degrade homophobia and everything that it has meant to countless numbers of people who have suffered horrible abuse because of their sexuality, you also sound a little moronic. Which then tends to make it a little difficult to take anything else you say seriously. 

Anyhow. I'd like to congratulate Cristiano on his auth. It's good to see your line back in a bold suit, my dear. The circumstances around your fathers passing were horrific, but he paid his price, and unless we're advocating bloodlining, we shouldn't be demanding that you continue to pay it. Congratulations to yourself and the rest of LA on this expansion. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $350,000 Tip

I'm not sure what you think the distinction there is.

However, you also don't seem to understand what homophobia is, nor that more people than homosexual men have anal sex. So, please, continue to stun us all with your sharp intellect. It's thrilling.

Maria climbs back up onto her high horse and feeds it a lump of sugar.

Report Post Tip
Yawn
Report Post Tip

Yeah, that was pretty much what I did at your cheap attempt to try to score points off somebody by acting like there was homophobia running rampant where there was genuinely none to be found.

Are we playing charades now or something?

Report Post Tip

Tragedy that this conversation has taken such turns. Certainly this is not what Dark_King had in mind when he prepared this speech.

No I merely stated I didn't like the term, I didn't accuse anyone of anything I had an opinion which is not allowed if maria does not like it! As someone who didn't understand the child like phrase and now I am enlightened on two things one that phrase is not homophobic in the place it was used! Two you like attention congrats!

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Gale Street Gang Returns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL