Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 23:30:06
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Regarding blood lining - moving forward. Started by: Kelly_Kapowski on Feb 05, '15 18:54

Here is how it is, plain and simple, to the point with no ambiguity:

To anyone considering targeting members of our families, please be aware that we will happily exact our vengeance upon your known associates for your indiscretions.

Keep that in mind as their deaths will be on your hands. 

Clear enough?  Good, let me continue.

Over the last weeks and months we have seen many shots taken by many people, most of them legitimate.  However, we have become concerned with the amount of blood lining that has, quite evidently, been going on.  Whilst others would try and have you believe that we are responsible for any of this sort of behaviour, let me reassure you all that that is simply not the case.  We are happy to let you have your say on these fine streets of ours and as long as you play by the rules laid down by your respective leaders concerning all aspects of our way of life, we are more than willing to promote considered, free speech without fear of reprisals but do not take this as an open invitation to engage your mouth without first pushing your brain into first gear.  This goes for every single last one of you.

That said, we have noticed an alarming trend of isolated cases against all of our families.  Let me try and explain it in some sort of chronological order for you.  This began soon after the New York massacre and thus far has not abated.

As I was sat in my favourite Chaise Longue one night being fed grapes from the hand of none other than the magnificent BatiatusHAIL, one of my Bosses, Katra, came to me with some information regarding Nossle of the Technical bloodline.  It appeared he was seeking locations for my new auth Bunk-Moreland's RHM, Urien and Numbers4Glory, a hand to the gargantuan cranium we all know and love as Barry.  This was interesting information indeed as only weeks prior to this, Nossle had come to me swearing allegiance and claiming to want to assist with the rebuilding of our world, in particular North Side, Chicago.  

As you can all no doubt imagine, I found this information quite disturbing and fired off a telegram to my trusty underboss, Aliens.  Sadly, it transpired he was otherwise engaged at the local brothel and thus did not receive the information I sent to him.  His then RHM, TadePimmel did, however, receive said information.  Within moments of the telegram being received, word reached Nossle that his Godfather was aware of his intentions and in a vain attempt at saving his own life he sent more information via my original source that he had, and I quote "changed his mind".  This was to no avail and soon after he was shot for his indiscretions; I also made a note of Tade's indiscretion for future consultation.  Moments later, a rogue appears from The Strip, and guns down Urien in cold blood; This rogue later transpired to be of the Firenza bloodline, one of the 303 top dogs.  The matter was dealt with swiftly and Nossle lay in the ground alongside his associate Paperclip with Urien buried in a tomb reserved for the honourable.  We paid our respects, chalked it down to a "one off" after a large, bloody war and continued with our business.

The following day I receive word that Katra has been gunned down in cold blood.  After a little digging we ascertained that Ganesh was responsible and I firmed this up with the man himself.  All seemed well, a bloodline known for lacking little common sense taking a shot for apparent shits and giggles, the fact it was Katra he shot could well have been a horrific coincidence after the previous days events.  Unfortunately, this was not the case, Ganesh sat on his guard for near 4 hours and then proceeded to gun down Numbers4Glory; It was at this point the association became crystal clear.  Both of Nossle's intended targets lay in the cemetery, along with two known 303 and the fool Ganesh.  Just as an addendum to this it is worth considering Ganesh's bloodlines words on the matter in question:

<Skorpeon> i paid back a debt.

Take that how you will but to me it would lean toward inferring he paid back a debt to Katra's unwavering loyalty to her GF, a selfless act that met with her untimely demise.

Are you all with me so far?  Can you see where we are going with this?  No blood lining on our parts but definitely something fishy going on, right?  Good, I will take the murmurings and nods as agreement.  I shall continue.

We had long been aware of whisperings in the hierarchy of Bella Vista's ears, we were more than aware a large number of 303 bloodlines were being housed there and to be honest this information came as no surprise to us.  We shrugged it off and gave Inertia and her Captains the benefit of the doubt; There was no suggestion that she was buying any of it.  At this point we had gathered more information and had the grounds to launch an attack against her but knowing that any move at the present time by Bella Vista would be nothing more than a suicide run we were confident an intelligent opponent would bide their time and build further.

It is worth noting here that we had still not blood lined anyone for being involved with the 303 bloodlines though the inferences had already begun on the streets.  We continued with our operations only to be woken one morning with the news that Inertia had moved against Philadelphia and in the process had sent 2 bloodlines known to have ties to 303 out to inflict the maximum possible damage they could manage against our community.  Their whisperings into the ears of weak links had achieved their aim, Inertia's operation was decimated and we lost a lot of good people including a worrying number of targets that had been blood lined for months under the 303 regime.  Again, we meted out no real punishment, no blood lining orders were given, we gave this group another chance to rebuild and try to dissolve their group and the petty feuds and hatred that existed within it.

You guys need a rain check or are you still following me?  Excellent, a wonderful group of listeners you are!

Las Vegas, the oldest and longest standing city of current times became their next target, rather than give up and settle back into our way of life, the whisperings once more began, this time into the ear of Godfather Sydney.  Strong language had been used towards her to start gunning before we did; Concurrently, they were also in the ear of WeepingAngel pushing for the same reaction from her.  Alongside the other reasoning's for our move which Godfather Curtis furnished us with a couple of days back we began to have cause for concern.  We were already on high alert after many cases of button men dropping from her family to shoot and provide protection shots so when Sydney approached 2 of our leaders claiming to be "paranoid" because of what she was being told we decided to move on our information and gut feelings, look where our inaction got us with Bella Vista, after all.  The Vegas threat was swiftly removed in one of the most one sided operations I have ever had the privilege of being involved with and another haven for the 303 was gone.  Again the accusations against us pertaining to blood lining were thrown around, even though they had no basis in reality.  We wondered to ourselves would this be an end of it?  Would we have done enough to finally make them realise the futility of their actions?  We decided yes, we probably had.

So we finally arrive at the events of a couple of days back.  Bloodsport, another known 303 associate, drops from his family and kills Veritas, Numbers4Glory's son, in cold blood.  Forgive me for assuming that there is now, without question, blood lining going on by members of this (now defunct?) clique.  The shooting is followed up some hours later with a vain attempt by Bloodsport's kin to deflect blame away from his friends, you can familiarise yourselves with it here if needs be.  Luckily for us, his stunningly limited intellectual capability sold him a little down the river and we, as a collaborating group of Godfathers decided enough was finally enough.

So,

• No longer will we sit idly by and allow a group to blood line individuals as they see fit.
  • No longer will we sit idly by whilst we are being plotted and conspired against from the shadows.
  • No longer will we be accused of blood lining when the only people responsible for such acts in recent history are your former great leaders.

The above is by no means an exhaustive list, there are other blood lines that have been targeted time and again by this gaggle of morons and there are instances of associates taking pot shots at my own and the other Godfather's districts.  Before you decide to support, give credence to or join these people let me put the following to you:

If these idiots insist on blood lining our people, no matter how many chances we give them, then we have little option but to return the favour.

For each one of our people that is killed in this way, we will execute every known standing member or associate of this group, on the spot, without remorse. Every.  Single.  Time.  Until this idiotic and deplorable behaviour ends.

Take that as you will but believe me, the next time one of ours is blood lined, watch how the leadership in our world come together and take action against those we know to be responsible, their friends and anyone they even once viewed as a potential friend.  We're drawing a line in the sand here, it really shouldn't be crossed.  Remember this if you continue to associate with them and they even show the potential for pulling something stupid.

Thanks for your time.

Kelly turns and gives Dat' Ass © Pond  a twerk as an encore.........

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ass © Pond

I've heard of Swamp-Ass, but Ass Pond?  Sounds like you got yourself a bad case ass-cheek-sweat-itus.

Report Post Tip

It is a damn shame that we as a community have reached this point. The sins of the father should be washed away with the birth of the son, but some people just can't let that happen. This group has proven that they're unable/uninterested in letting bygones be bygones and just move on with their lives. They take far too much joy in hurting those around them for some sick and twisted reason. To steal a line so famously said 'the line has been drawn in the sand'. The blood shed is on your hands, and you will pay for it ten fold. Your deaths are good for business, and we look out for our business.

Report Post Tip
Well, i dont see that quote at the top as a threat of bloodlining.
To me, it clearly says your friends and fellow crew members may pay the price for your mistakes.
So, kinda looks like you made a huge deal out of nothing.
Report Post Tip

Kelly_Kapowski

• No longer will we sit idly by and allow a group to blood line individuals as they see fit.
  • No longer will we sit idly by whilst we are being plotted and conspired against from the shadows.
  • No longer will we be accused of blood lining when the only people responsible for such acts in recent history are your former great leaders.

These things you listed, is anything any good leaders should try and do. Thank you for coming out to these streets, but I feel its a bit redundant to tell us this?

Ragnarok 

It is a damn shame that we as a community have reached this point.

That's like vilifying the entirety society for a few serial-killers that run around.

This group has proven that they're unable/uninterested in letting bygones be bygones and just move on with their lives. They take far too much joy in hurting those around them for some sick and twisted reason.

Seriously, we need to stop pretending we're part of the girl scouts. We're criminals, part of an organized crime syndicate.

What we should do is:

• Try and prevent these killings.
  • Kill those responsible.
  • Supply those frequently targeted with bodyguards.

What we shouldn't do is coming out here and saying how dreadful it is. It isn't going to stop the killers from doing it, you know?

Report Post Tip

Seriously, we need to stop pretending we're part of the girl scouts. We're criminals, part of an organized crime syndicate.

We are criminals, yes there is no doubt about that. What we are not is a group of people hell bent on destroying one another without cause or reason. We don't line up the same people time after time and kill them for transgressions that don't exist. If this was a random incident that occurred, no one would bat an eye lash. But that isn't the case, this is on going. It seems to me you have some sort of soft spot for this organization. Why you do, that is your reason and I'm not going to bash it. What I am going to do is remind you about the company that you keep.

Report Post Tip

We are criminals, yes there is no doubt about that. What we are not is a group of people hell bent on destroying one another without cause or reason.

The reasons are that of the people that commit these murders; you can't claim they don't have any reasons when you aren't them. I've made the mistake of thinking this before myself. And yes, I do think an intense dislike of the person (and/or his bloodline) being targeted is reason/cause enough for someone to try and eliminate him.

Report Post Tip

These things you listed, is anything any good leaders should try and do. Thank you for coming out to these streets, but I feel its a bit redundant to tell us this?

While what you say should be valid -Sovereign, it sadly isn't.

The people in question frequently make claims that Godfather Kelly_Kapowski, or Curtis, or Ajani and all the others in positions of leadership, are the ones carrying out the abhorrent act of bloodlining. This discussion has pretty conclusively shot holes in that argument and shown it to be little more than an attempt at throwing mud by those concerned. Perhaps you were aware of all of these facts before the speech, but I'd be confident that many hearing the details are doing so for the first time.

I think it's also quite clear that the Godfathers are making a point that the next time such an act is perpetrated, the consequences will be far more severe. When a group is actively flouting the laws of our land and hiding behind those same laws for protection, it makes perfect sense that something has to give. I think these speech marks the watershed moment where the leaders have put their foot down and said no more.

Far be it for me to put words in their mouth though, I'll let them clarify things themselves. That said, I do think they made it all pretty clear to begin with so I feel confident in making those points.  

Report Post Tip

The sins of the father should be washed away with the birth of the son, but some people just can't let that happen. This group has proven that they're unable/uninterested in letting bygones be bygones and just move on with their lives

I vaguely remember back during the last stint with Czylharz, when they were in charge of Chicago, that the forefather of Urien, the late BackToShootPeeps, was shot by a Cylharz auth, Iocaste.

At the funeral of his father BTSP's next of kin held both Ny and Ch responsible promised revenge on both cities, due to their close relationship, and that bloodline passed the torch of vendetta down the line and actively took part in any rogue activities that would hurt these two cities.

Report Post Tip
Just about time this declaration by Godfather Kelly_Kapowski be enforced. As i understand , there is no part on what was said that If they know your bloodline has been a 303, or has been/stull friends with them then you'll be kiled. What was said to my understanding is that if one of your friends from that said group fucks up then you get to bite the dust too. Want to live? Fall in line. Want your old glory back? Rank up and di something abiut it. Taking pot shot and associating wuth those who do wont get you anywhere. So who's the YOU im talking about? It's YOU who's involved in what Godfather Kelly_Kapowski has just said.
Report Post Tip
This is indeed correct...we are gangsters or we should be behaving as such. While some decide to act like Girl Scouts others decide to act like terrorists within the community. He'll some may even decide to cross-dress with our environment. However, one thing is true...a leader stands up to be heard in the streets and for good cause. She is attempting to protect something that many should as well. Her family!!! Many may not know the word and it may seem foreign to many ears. Yet, that in itself is admirable.

Many have been bloodlined throughout the ages. Sometimes merely because of a childish grudge. In my opinion there is no room in this world for grudges and childish games. Those responsible should be held accountable for their actions and should have to pay a price. Not all the time is death the answer. Many times I see CLs think that HQing is the answer. For many it is, but some new to this world are merely a reflection of the leadership that harbors them. No offense should be taken and CLs shouldn't fear HQing, but once all measures have been exhausted.

This world we do live in has been changing. For the better or for the worst I have no clue. However, something must be said for a CL that represents leadership within the streets and attempts to make a change for what she believes is correct. So go ahead Kelly...preach it!
Report Post Tip
The last part makes it sound that you are going to kill every friend, possible friend, vague and distant associates, their butcher and that butcher's dog for something outside of their control.
Essentially you are going to bloodline these people? Even if they haven't done anything wrong? That, to me, makes this whole denouncement worthless and hypocritical. Wasn't the evil of bloodlining the ruthless murder of people who haven't done anything to deserve being killed? Weren't reasons such as being killed for association and past associations perceived as wrong? If you are going to kill quote: "anyone they even once viewed as a potential friend.", you're just as bad as those you seek to root out.
Report Post Tip

watch how the leadership in our world come together and take action against those we know to be responsible, their friends and anyone they even once viewed as a potential friend

Does this mean that the current sons of daughters of past generations will be targeted simply because past bloodlines once were viewed as a potential friend?
what criteria are used to classify who is/was viewed as friend/potential friend?

This statement could use some clarification, otherwise it would easily be applied to some of our current upper structure:

Would it be enough that one generation is viewed as potential friend in order to curse and justify the rest of that bloodline?

Will Godfather Ajani be held responsible if the bloodline of Amethyst decides to return and do something?
How about Godmother Maria, known for her close ties to several 303 members, including CoryChase and Morty?
Would being authed by 303 regarded as "once viewed as a potential friend"? In this case Tish

How about anyone who ever held a hand position within a 303 lead HQ?

Report Post Tip
This will only intensify the problem but okay

Vincent walks away
Report Post Tip

I dont blame you or any of the Godfathers that make up the commission  on the decision of this matter. It is up to the Godfathers to protect their cities and districts cause no one else will do it for them. I am happy that I got to see you make this announcement. In my mind I feel your plans on taking care of these bloodliners is the only way to take care of the problem. It is also the only way their children will learn from the misguidance of their parents.

Report Post Tip

In my mind I feel your plans on taking care of these bloodliners is the only way to take care of the problem. It is also the only way their children will learn from the misguidance of their parents.

IllFated by rounding up anyone that at one point or another happened to be friends or viewed as a friend by 303?

Report Post Tip

When you're talking about a group that has actively abused the laws of our land and hidden behind them, while breaking those exact same rules time and time again, do you really think the commission is foolish enough to clearly detail and explain ever nuance of exactly what they mean, they intend to do or that they might be willing to do in relation to this matter?

I'd hope and expect that intelligent leaders would hold their cards far closer to their chests than that and not give any more detail than is absolutely required so that the group in question wouldn't simply try to, once again for a countless time, skirt the rules. Sometimes things are vague because the person speaking doesn't know what they're saying, just as sometimes things are vague because the person speaking knows precisely what they're saying. 

Report Post Tip
So basically, you're turning into the exact same people you fought to remove? You wanna cut the bullshit, well then fucking cut it.

You're as paranoid as anyone and to prove the weakness in your minds you're taking the old art of bloodlining and trying to justify it.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." I guess that really kind of applies here.

I have people I consider friends, good friends, who are 303, my bloodline has also never taken a rogue shot. Am I in the cross hairs should someone shoot you or whoever in the face because of what I just said?
Report Post Tip

That is not up to me, it is up to the current godfather commission and if they feel that is the way to resolve the problems that are at hand, than yes I agree with it. Also since it is and has been such a problem their groupies will learn to separate from them in the future and than maybe they will be safe.

Report Post Tip
I too have good friends who were crew leaders under the 303's time in power. But I dont feel threatened by what Godfather Kelly_Kapowski anounced. Why? Because being friends with them is different as being an acomplice of those who are taking the pop shots. And I really hope those friends of mine are not tosupporting the people in question, because as a member of a crime family I will do every that I can do to put those who cant leave their past behind to where the fishes swims. Not involve whith the people in question? Then it's fine,no need to worry. Know something about those people and whatever plans they have? Better let the commision know . If anyone kept whatever information they know regarding any plans that is meant to disrupt our regular business then more or less he or she is into it too and should worry.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Regarding blood lining - moving forward.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL