Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 03:55:36
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Bud makes the world go round Started by: marijuana on Mar 06, '15 02:19

marijuan stumbles around, eyes redder then the devil. He slips on the sap box then attempt to fix it.  

He fuck it. Now I know, you might hear this everyday. Weed bad, it kills. Im livling proof that those options are fack. Yes a hhad a few drinks, but wise guys do what they do.

He smiles and almost falls of the soapbox

So my point here. I've gotten ahold of a few pounds of this kush. Cheap to.. And I need to unload quickly.  Now, its not a business but I need em gone. My prices.

Shows up a sign readying prices

Gram(1g) - $10

Eight(3.5g)-$35

Maybe you might want  to kick it up a notch and pick up heavy. We got it all!

Quarter(7) - $70

Half(14) - $120

O or higher give me a shout. Im not running a buiness if you ask, I just wanted the street citizens to.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Scarfo heard chatter amongst citizens passing him by on the street, talking about some red eyed devil openly selling pot to anyone and everyone. 'He seemed drunk', 'His eyes looked like fire', 'I think the devil himself was there, I must go to church!', were just some of the statements, as elderly church goers and straights vented their holier than though attitudes as they moved by.

Not one to shy away from business that basically sold itself, and came to him, he ventured over to see what all the commotion was about. Upon joining the group, he witnessed for himself, the man at the head of the group, intoxicated and most likely stoned off his nut. He was passing out bags of weed like they were candy. Except, the candy was shit to get you legless, and kids were also jumping in on the action.

Scarfo hit the front and gave an upward nod to the man he had seen about Philly, before quickly looking about the crowd for signs of men in uniform. After feeling relatively safe, well as safe as you could be buying shit out in the open like this, he voiced his order to marijuana.

"Give me something to get me loose as a goose and fried as a chicken. Make it snappy, you ain't exactly in an alleyway back in Philly. Let's not get me hole up in jail, hey?"

Report Post Tip

He smiles 

and I know what exactly what you want

He pulls out baggy, labeled with grams, He as him his position.

You want a drink too?

Report Post Tip

Scarfo quickly snatches the baggy, then slips it into his slacks right pocket, all the while looking over his shoulder. He glances back at marijuana, the man himself, and tips his grey fedora forward.

"No drinks, just this will do. Come visit me in Philly, we can talk some more business."

And with that Scarfo moved back through the crowd, eyeing those in attendance. He copped a few weird looks, yet his assertive movement had people stepping out of the way. Secretly he wanted someone to say something, so he could introduce his fist to their face. He may have been more subdued with his experience, yet still had his moments.

Report Post Tip

Pleasure doing business.. For sure man, thanks...No more buyer? Operation will shut March 7 00:00. Get em while they are rolled!

Report Post Tip

LordBlackwod was known to smoke, it was his thing to unwind. Smoke a nice blunt at the end of the night. Knowing the best bud in town was down the block, he decided to stop by marijuana place. He had to stay low key, so he took the back entrance to get inside. 

Hey there bud! How you doing?!?! Im glad you decided to share this monster Kush with us, I don't know what we would do without ya!!!

LordBlackwod takes a seat right next to Marijuana and throws hims a stack of Benjamin's. That should cover your cost my friend, and more...Now I am sober as a stick. All this running around today got me antsy. Roll up brotha!!! 

LordBlackwod grabs a grinder and starts to grind some FIRE...it was time to kick back and relax. Marijuana was about to put Lord on his butt!!!

Report Post Tip

Marijuana  gladly takes the cash. He hands his stash to LordBlackwod

Great, it that time to share. The more people high the better haha. I will always be around, just remember when your smoking blunt, bong, pipe what ever name. I will also be here, giving happiness.

He smiles

Report Post Tip

Bongs!?!?! Did you say BONG!?!!? 

Blackwod nods at one of his bodyguards and gives him a couple of bucks!!!

Run down to the local glass shop, I want one of those Bong's. One for the office, one for here when I come back every night to smoke one with our boy Marijuana and well...one for my apartment. 

Blackwod takes a couple of puffs of the blunt that Marijuana had rolled up and puff! Puffs! It away!!!

This aint gonna do it man...we need more FIRE!!!

Blackwod tosses the grinder at Pedro, one of his loyal Bodyguards. 

Grind that up, and roll me a blunt...dont look at me like that!!! Its time you learned!!! 

Report Post Tip

Damn, Im getting low. Lets call Wiz

marijuana pulls out his cell, and dials a number

Report Post Tip

After finding out that the infamous marijuana was back in town, the Admiral decided to go look for his old bong. It had been a while since Admiral Ackbar had been 'sky-high' and he was feeling quite stressed anyway. In his apartment he searched threw all the old boxes off trash from his youth. It didn't take long before The Admiral saw something shining in the back off the closet. There it was, in its full glory, his old and loyal bong. He took it down stairs and cleaned it all up so it was ready for use. Once he was done, he grabbed his coat and headed out to buy some of the best weed in town. Where else to buy than at Sir Marijuana himself. While he walked down the streets he saw Marijuana standing in a corner, selling drug to minors..ow what the heck...not my problem.

'Hey there Marijuna! I hear you are back in business. I would love to buy a few grams for personal use, got a special weed you would recommend?' Admiral smiled and waited for Marijuana grab his secret stack. 

Report Post Tip

Having only just Marijuna at the Explorer's meeting a few nights before, Polo was still grasping at who this man was, but after getting a rather strange phone call from one of his old street buddies, he knew he had to make a good impression.

"Marijuna, was it?" Polo said, as he made his way towards the man, who seemed to be quite popular today. "A friend of a friend says you sell some of the best stuff in town. I may not partake as much as I used to, but I can definitely help you get the product moved and spread. Maybe make a little extra bread. You in?"

Polo kept his distance, but watched out for any unusual suspects.

Report Post Tip

Long weeks of pain staking operations with little success on Vandlgat's part, he felt he needed to put his ear to the street to see where the action was headed. Upon making a few calls, he paid a visit to a dear friend of his, who happened to be a hobo by choice. 

Vandlgat received some unexpected information from this source, who lived in the woods behind a local park and recreation site. The dear hobo friend, who will remain nameless, spoke of an interesting character who peddles reefer to every Sam, Sue, and Sally, without fear of repercussion from law enforcement and other people who seek to enslave. The peddlers name was Marijuana. 

"The police cant drag him off, the sheer weight of his balls keep him in place, until he chooses to change locations," the hobo explained with honesty.

Vandlgat paid the man in opium and hopped on the next flight to Philly to meet this individual they call Marijuana.

----

He makes it to Bella Vista. With little effort and to his surprise, Vandlgat observes a man on a street corner. Fully laced in green linen with eyes as red as a spring tomato, Marijuana stands to the right of a sign that reads:

Gram(1g) - $10

Eight(3.5g)-$35

Quarter(7) - $70

Half(14) - $120

-----

Vandlgat begins to feel the gravity generated by the immense mass of the balls of this guy. He approaches Marijuana with hands clasped in business posture.

"Let me get a half of your finest," He whispers to the peddler, with a slight shoulder movement of confidence. 

Vandlgat slips Marijuana $120, that is folded in a discrete manner.........

Report Post Tip

Bud makes the world go round. . . Hmmm. I think i agree with that! Stop all the bullshit things in here. Badfish go to the nearest weed shop.

" Hey man what is your finest bud in here? Can i taste it man? " *Taste delicious* One puff! Kaboom! Give me a Quarter of that bud man!

*Bounceback*

Report Post Tip

Marijuana returns back from a business trip from LA with the finest grade. He grabs out his brief case and clicks in the code 4-2-0. The case springs open with the smell only the finest money can buy. He looks around to some of the people waiting around for some bud. He smiles and walks over to the crowd.

AdmiralAckbar heres a few grams my man. Straight Cali kush, that special kush. Just dont drive though, you might fall asleep!

He passes over the baggy labeled with 2 grams to @AdmiralAckbar. Marijuana reaches over to his brief cases and pulls out a few more bags. Each labeled with grams. He stumbles over @Polo.

Would be great to get things shipped over seas if you know the right people. I bribed the police here in Philly to turn a blind eye, but more area, more money? I'm in!

After speaking with @Polo, Marijuana looks towards @VandlgatHe walks over, grabbing an half out the case.

All yours man, hit me up if you need another!

He smiles, eyes low from the blunt in his hand. Badfish_ usually, the cali kush is the best selling brother. Quarter? Sure!

Marijuana hands @Badfish_ a bag labeled 7 grams. 

Report Post Tip

Badfish is too stoned while he hand the money in the counter. Smiled " Thanks man, Cant wait to go home and toke this shit" "Goodshit!"

*Bounceback*

Report Post Tip

Blackwod had just finished a long day at the office. He was in New York in the morning conducting some business with Guevara and Barry. Then he had flown into Philadelphia to take care of some business at home. Then this whole clicker happiness in Los Angeles....was just a long day for him. Needing to unwind before crashing at night he knew exactly where to go. It had been a couple of days. His friend Marijuana was out West working his business...supposedly he had some crazy Kali Cush!!! This needed to be tested. He walked out his front door in the HQ and got into his car to go straight to Marijuana's apartment. It was time!

Blackwod walks into the lobby, running up the staircase and then knocking on Marijuana's apartment. Hurry up! Its me...open the door! I brought a friend too. Marijuana opens the door with smoke coming out the door. Your crazy man! Atleast spray something out here or light some inscense. Keep the neighbors happy a little bit!!! Blackwod laughed. He then walks in with a friend hanging out in Bella Vista IllFated. They both grab a couple of chairs. 

Welcome back Brotha! I missed ya! How you been? Heard you brought some sick stuff back. Smells good in here...what you got? 

He looks around the place and spots the bong he had asked for, he signals Pedro to go get his piece. Fill that thing up and gimme a lighter please. He looks over at marijuana. How about you roll a blunt? Ill get the next one. Marijuana passes Blackwod the blunt he had lit already. He took a couple of puffs! Puffed! Puffed some more!!!

Now thats what I'm talking about. Some real Cali Kush! FIRE!!! Oooh man! Takes away the days pain!!! He laughed a little

How was the trip out West?

He passes the blunt to Illfated as he leaned back on his chair...enjoying his high. 

Report Post Tip

Rory was lurking in a dark side alley when he smelt something oddly familiar, the aromatic orgasm that could only be cannabis. The he the shouting. Intrigued as to what was going on, He emerged from the alley to see Marijuana openly selling his wares on the street. Rory ran over to check that he was feeling okay.

Woah big fella, I know we're in control around here and we pay our 'dues' an' all but is that really a great idea? I mean, sure everyone loves bud but we could have a serious problem if the straight folk around here start complaining too loudly. It's not as if we need the headache.

Rory realised that marijuana was too stoned to care and wasn't listening a great deal.

Ah sod it, give me a ten bag.

Rory hands over his ten pound note whilst marijuana tries to remember where he had placed his wares.

Report Post Tip

I realise you folk only deal in dollars, but I have a little left over from my boat trip here, so it'll have to do for now.

Report Post Tip

Marijuana exhales the smoke from his joint. His eyes are half closed, almost looking like he's about to fall asleep

Yeah, man. No problem. Let me grab it.

He walks over to his brief case, unlocking it and grabbing a gram bag out. Handing it over to RoryRourke

Here brother. We live in high times, might as well live in high minds. Marijuana begins to smile.

He then turns to LordBlackwod. Nice man, got to say though. I love Cali for the three W's. Woman, Weed, and Weather.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As Heroin walks the streets of Philly, he notices a familiar face. 

Hey Bud! How are you? I haven't seen you in a long time. I see you got this marijuana business going on. I dig for sure. Maybe you can help me out. I'm looking for primo. I'm talking the grass that can put you on your ass buddy. 

So what you say? Can I get little bit of weight? You know I'm good for it sir. 

As Heroin smiles and wait on his response. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bud makes the world go round
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL