Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 11:51:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Bronx Unlucky Started by: RemusLupin on Jul 02, '15 04:30

And the truth comes out.  As I said, any excuse can be used in the streets.  Anyone who actually knows Lucky, knows that he is far from disrespectful to anyone.  So as it obviously was not disrespect that you killed an entire district for, what is your excuse now?  Sad that you caused so much destruction over some silly little girl who couldn't get her way.  And a silly little girl who apparently was selling you bullshit, instead of the real reason why she was unhappy.  So she got removed from RH because she could not do the job.  That is a great reason to want to leave a family, really.  I would expect that if I was incompetent, I would be removed.  Again proves that miss devil was only looking out for herself, and had no intention of being loyal to the family she was in. 

Report Post Tip

Hayley I said none of those things, please refrain from getting sandy.

So we have a recording of Dollface and Remus, despite most saying that it wasn't disrespect, all we had to go by was a Don's word out here in the street. Now again, is it not possible that there were other conversations other than this one? Even if there weren't, again a Don comes out to say he felt disrespected and dealt with it how he saw fit.

All of this is a little odd if I'm honest though.

First I must ask, why on earth would you give someone who doesn't know what they're doing, the responsibility of running your crew when you're not around?

Secondly, why let someone "learn" our trade as a left hand? The left hand is either there as a third in command or a Consigliere to the crew leader on crew matters, again a role I wouldn't expect anyone new to this world to take on. It's a strange situation indeed, I feel better judgement should have come from Lucky, the moment your LH and previous RH starts asking to leave, you oblige with a bullet, not because they know things but because it's plain outright disrespectful.

Thirdly, the "now what Remus?" questions will offer you nothing in the way of a rewarding answer. What's done is done, Remus could have said he shot them because he just wanted to, I doubt it would make little difference to the outcome.

Report Post Tip

Doc when this will be "shoot if you want world"we will all restart every 2 days

second they lie bout of them,he say she was his RHM last time,she say she was never RHM

Lucky is magician to see past or future,and yes I agree that she needed to be killed when she asked

to leave,and I even vote for that,but they left her alive to give her a chance to shine,and she Shine indeed

Report Post Tip

Respect is a huge thing in our world, Lucky and the district he resided in found out first hand the ramifications of disrespect. This isn't something we enjoyed doing, but it was something necessary. I know the level of disrespect because I am "privileged" enough to be able to read mails received by RemusLupin. This was well over the line of "no you cant have my member."

In regarding the "leveling" of an entire district of "innocent mobsters" I say this to you. Would you not want to eliminate any possibility of a threat during a take down to minimize casualties to your own people? If you said no to this question than my discussion with you is through.

I know it shouldn't shock me, but it really does. I'm referring to of course, the whining and crying and bitching and moaning. "My mother/father died, I had 35 units for the first time! wahh". I've seen such unbecoming acts after a large scale take down, but from one so small, it really shows you the quality of the majority of mobsters who had resided in Bronx. Rest in peace to the fallen who's sons and daughters didn't come out here and tarnish their memory.

Report Post Tip

DocHoliday, I want to thank you for keeping this interesting.

Now, from inside knowledge which never matters, and going by what is so obviously posted, devil had poor communication skills, and led them to believe that she had in fact been a RHM before.  Not to mention she had worked with them before the war, and proven herself trustworthy up to this point.  This is why she was given the job.  And then she made a silly mistake, following orders of a completely different leader, and was removed.  Then going to Remus and complaining, not telling him the whole story of why she was removed. 

As for the LHM issue, there are many people that train people to be a hand.  LHM is a very good starting point to get an idea of how things, because they are very limited in what they can actually do.  Obviously not everyone is just born with the knowledge to be a hand, and how else do you propose they learn?

And of course I don't expect anyone to come out here and actually state the truth.  We know that never happens.  I think the issue is not so much what Remus said, it was how he went about it, and the actual reason why it happened.  Its quite possible that he felt he had a valid reason for the war.  And unfortunately a clueless little princess probably told him a line of bullshit and/or chose to omit some of the truth, giving more reason to do it. 

I also love how people with an opinion are considered to be "complaining".  Pretty sure I have not seen one person actually mention how devastated they are that they died.  I died, big deal, it happens.  Again, its more the bullshit reasons and obvious betrayal and disloyalty that people are torn up about.  But, people tend to focus on the most asinine aspects and can't see past that.  And then label every else as a complainer when they don't agree. 

Report Post Tip

From the beginning I mentioned it wasn't majority about the transferring of the member it was about disrespect and the events that arose after our talk. Dollface and I worked out a resolution and came to an agreement that we would let the member choose on her own, and I was ok with that. As you can clearly see from the conversation her and I had, I was cool with it. It's what happened after Dollface and I talked that caused this. The situation could have been over at that point but unfortunately somebody decided to take it to a whole new level.

Report Post Tip

I think the point that Lucky (RIP) made was enough to nullify any other arguments regarding the transfer. She knew things about Dollface's crew and Lucky's crew, including shot reports. Probably the most legitimate reason for not wanting to transfer someone?

I think it's also fair to blame Mrs. Sweetdevil for her.. supreme naivety. 

Report Post Tip

Trattare a pesci in faccia, it is a difficult one

Seems like a lot of resentment is going on in this discussion. I'll leave you with my thoughts on the matter, which can be transferred into any situation under any circumstances where lives are lost in our world.

As soldatos of a crime family, you, _Sheldon, me, and the hundreds of other who operate these streets, we would all follow the same instruction. If our Don told us that they were taking action against another famiglia because they were disrespected, belittled, ignored, or for no given reason, we would follow the order without question. With absolute loyalty, you would trust their judgement and do what needed to be done. You might even take pleasure in the opportunity to test your abilities. 

If you can take that action, follow that order and not question why, you have no right to question why your mothers and fathers died last night, either. 

We all know what we're getting in to in this world, and it never changes. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

She must have an amazing pus personality.

The best phrase I saw in the streets for a long time. Made my day! Kudos to Doc for that.

Report Post Tip
I don't say nothing about orders from Reamus to his crew members,ofc they should listen him I would do the same,but I can't accept this thing that someone disrespected him,please set mail here so we can all see it and finish with this conversation
Report Post Tip

Paisano, my point is you would follow the same order, and in doing so cause someone else's father to die by your hand.

It's dog eat dog, we follow orders so we're at risk of being a victim of orders.

Report Post Tip
All this for one little girl?What happen to " rebuilding "
Report Post Tip

Remus went mad, must have been a full moon.

Report Post Tip

We all get mad and crazy sometimes... I can understand that...

Report Post Tip

DocHoliday I tried to tip but MR wont let me tip your response, its either your death or that MR realized you gave a bullshit response, sitting up there taking up for a tyrant

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and RIP to you Remus. You wanted to make a splash and based on the number of people hilariously butt hurt about these moves you obviously did I'd say it's one that people won't forget any time soon. Just imagine how they would've reacted if you'd had one more large gun or two and could've knocked down everyone else and survived this whole thing as well, eh? It was a good take down and anyone would be a fool to ignore any of your children going forward.

Death to Jaime! Long live Alice!

As for most of you gathered here today... 

WhereTheHellAmI then starts tossing tissue boxes into the crowd for all the people whining,

You can't take life too seriously or you'll never get out alive.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for burning this world to the ground. Not one of you, save maybe the bloodline of Simplicity and Odin are fit to lead. The rest of absolute jokes. Yes, I'm looking at you Whoreable, Lancelot, Mandara, and the deceased body of Spartacus.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bronx Unlucky
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL