Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 02:39:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Jokes Party 5 Million Dollars Prizes - You All Will Win Started by: MasterMind on Aug 16, '15 13:11

King follows MasterMind to the champions table and takes a seat asking for a shot of whiskey hearing the other jokes he thinks to himself and then finally says

"Ok let me try this again, 

A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks. After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, then orders the bartender to prepare another double martini. After he finishes that it, he again peeks inside his shirt pocket and orders the bartender to bring another double martini. The bartender says, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis all night long - but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill." The customer replies, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, I know it's time to go home."

King takes the shot of whiskey sure of himself that a bar joke will win again

Report Post Tip

Joke After another and the day were passing nicely, some jokes were regular and some where so funny, MasterMind then said to one of his guards: Pour Me Some Vodka Antonio,

When he suddenly heard laughs, big ones, he immediately looked at the stage to see Apathy just finished telling his joke, he felt bad but he couldn't let himself travel in sorrow since Dope came on the stage, so he listened to his joke and laughed a lot at it. It was Nice, Well, if that girl was a blonde, maybe we can put it in blonde category but we cant confirm since her head was not there. He clapped for Dope's Joke then asked one of his guards to tell him Apathy's joke that he didn't here which he laughed a lot to as well.

He Asked One of His Men to Gift Apathy & Dope 2 Boxes of the Finest Cigars he had brought recently from Cuba during his last trip.

Report Post Tip

What did the snowman say to the other?

Do you smell carrots too?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

MasterMind had to smile listening to Camulus & Falcon Jokes, but he could barely smile, the jokes was not up to the competition but was good to pass some time. But he anyways had to keep that for him, they are still his guests and he is appreciative for their presence so he clapped his hand hard to support them.

He stood up and walked to them to congratulate them and offered them some drugs, so they probably could get higher and maybe come up with better jokes.

As he speaks to them one of the girls came offering them some drinks so he grabbed a glass of whiskey and raise it high saying : Cheers

Report Post Tip

Senza heard about the new joke competition and decided to step up aswell. The other day she heard a nice blonde joke. She looks at MasterMind and starts to tell her joke.

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY.

The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.
The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun.

He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vice versa."

Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00."

This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer.  "Okay" says the lawyer, "your turn."

She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?" The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail.

After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.00. The blonde says, "Thank you," and turns back to get some more sleep. The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

Senza giggles and looks at MasterMind. "Well what do you think? Was that funny or not?"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip
Mother of blond: Sherif she's dead

sherif : yes I know but why doc do u know why

Doctor: yes cause she died her hair blond the hair was so upset it it died her too
Man1 : I challange you to a rap battle

Man2: your on

Man1: give me a beat

Music man: boom ka ch ya boom keerk cheee

Man1: your so ugly you look like Biggs bunny !!!

Crowd: burn

Woman: help help ahh it hurts

Man1: what the dude what are you doing

Man2: winning the rape battle

Man1 : I said rap not rape
Man2: oh

Women: call the cops!!!!!
Report Post Tip
Wanna here the worst joke ever this is it its just a sentence get a life and stop reading this joke
Report Post Tip
Why was the chicken fired from the farm?

Cause he was too chicken to make some eggs
Report Post Tip
Man1: what is a joke

Man2: why did the chicken cross the road

Man1: I don't care I want to know what a joke is!!!!!

Man2: that is s joke

Man1: oh ok thanks

Man1: walks up to the stage u guys want to hear a joke?

Crowd: yes

Man 1 why did the chicken cross the road

Crowd: I don't know why?

Man1: wait theirs a second part?
Report Post Tip
Whats brown and sticky?

A stick.

Whats green and smells like white paint?

Green paint!

Whats big, white, has no arms or legs, and cant climb trees?

A fridge!!

MasterMind was happy to see his Boss Getting into the Party, He Quickly walked to Welcome her and Invite her to his table, but she said she will tell a joke first, it was a nice joke, MasterMind laughed a lot at that stupid guy.

As soon as Senza, comes down the stage and says: Well what do you think? Was that funny or not?

MasterMind Replies: It was a funny Joke Indeed, I just did not understand what is computer & what is emails, but I can assume it is like an encyclopedia where one can search for information, I still liked the joke and laughed a lot to it. Thank You Very Much.

MasterMind then walks with Senza to his table and asks her, what would you like to Drink?

Report Post Tip

Best joke ever seen in the quote below:

Hunter a.k.a MafiaTrivia

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

While MasterMind was sitting on his table speaking to some of his guests, he realized that he haven't told any Jokes so far, that was very funny indeed, he have hosted many Joke's Parties but he never actually told one of his Own, so he decided to give it a try and walked to the stage, grabbed the microphone and said:

I have This Little Joke, I hope you will like it, 3 girls of which one is blonde were lost in the desert for few days, almost going to die soon if they did not get any help when they found a small lamp, out there in the desert, that seemed like their last hope, so they ran towards it with whatever left out of their strength and rubbed it and surprisingly a genie came out and said: I will Grant Each one of you a Wish.

First Girl: I want to go back Home, So Bamm, She is Home.

Second Girl: Take Me back home please, so Bamm, She is Home.

The Blonde Girl feeling angry said: Those Bitches, They Left Me Alone Here, Get Them Back to Me.

MasterMind Then paused for a while to see how his guests found his joke, hopefully funny then he left the stage going back to his table.

Report Post Tip

Senza takes Mastermind's offer and follows him to his table. 

"A red wine would be great. Let me tell you another joke in the meantime. I have to say it is a little bit dirty." Senza winks.
Mastermind waves at one of the waiters and orders a red wine for her.

The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today!'"

Senza grins as she notices Mastermind's cheeks turn slightly red. In the meantime the waiter puts a glass of red wine in front of her. "One red wine for the lady," The waiter says as he looks into Senza's big green eyes. "Thank you kind sir" Senza says as she winks. She grabs the glass and takes a sip. Waiting on other people to tell some jokes.

Report Post Tip
*A party of jokes told by a bunch of jokers. Ferg had not heard too many good jokes in his time, but one was told to him by his grandfather a long time ago. It was one that was so bad it had to be funny.*

Alright you comedians. A papa tomato, a mama tomato, and a baby tomato are all walking down the street. The baby tomato starts falling behind and causing the family to slow down. So, the papa tomato walks back to the baby tomato, squishes him, and says, "Ketchup".

MasterMind Smiles to Asap_Ferg Joke and decided to tell another joke of his own, so he walked to the stage one more time, and after making sure everyone is looking towards him, he started telling his Joke:

A Carnivore was walking with his son in the forest, looking for a prey to hunt and eat, when they suddenly found a very nice girl, so the son said: Let's Kill her and take her home to eat her for Dinner, and his Dad Replied: No, let us take her home and eat your Mom for Dinner..

MasterMind then leaves the stage hoping that people would like his joke.

Report Post Tip
zzzzzzzzzzz must tell joke in my sleep ha ha that's good one zzzzzzzzzzzzz ok that one zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz a Weimar walks in to the farmers market and walks out with a man what did she buy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz she bought a farmer now she's a farmers wife ha ha ha hu what happened why am I laughing where am I it's dark I'm going back to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Report Post Tip

A guy walks into a bar.

He died.

What do you call a cow with two legs?

Lean beef.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jokes Party 5 Million Dollars Prizes - You All Will Win
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL