Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 02:51:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Alistair; Just a bad RHM, or a Ladyboy Who Cries a lot? Started by: BillyJoel on Aug 20, '15 23:21

I did say you have a concept of loyalty. I just said it was incomplete, not nonexistent. So yeah, of course you are bound to have some good qualities. But then again, those shortcomings keep coming back to bite people in the ass, no? And it's not that I can ONLY talk about your bloodline, but it's that it's ALL I CAN talk about right now. What the hell do I know about you? Jack shit, but about your bloodline... oh, boy do I know stuff and then some, just like many people around here. So I don't presume to know everything. I even made a point about it, but it seems you are just picking a fight which is why I said I would ignore you. Of course, I went back on my word on that, but it is fun being able to debate knowing what I'm talking about and seeing you try to twist my words and find holes in my arguments when I already provided preemptive answers to them myself.

I never said that's all they are good for. I said they are no good if they can't be counted on in times of war. You don't like words being put in your mouth. Well, you shouldn't put them in others', then.

Loyalty does not mean "simply" bowing down. But it certainly includes it.

Heh... "when push comes to shove". Quite an ambiguous expression there. One that many would think your line has failed to live up to time and again.

Report Post Tip

Seraphyna, I believe that Alistair has been relieved if his RHM position, and I am told it was as a direct result of his tantrum, which was a direct result of how upset he was, which was a direct result of his hypocritical actions in picking the pocket of the late, great, Benny's mate, BillyJoel.

Report Post Tip

You know, my family line would always watch your lies from the outside and see how everybody accused you of it but I could never experience it myself. I was never able to see with my own eyes you twist facts to fit your story. I must admit that either you are extremely lucky and things just happen around you so you can keep spinning your web of lies or you are just so skilled at what you do that you manage to make ANYTHING fit your story. Kudos.

Report Post Tip

Alistair, well, what do YOU suspect caused your demotion?

Report Post Tip

It wasn't punishment. More I cannot say because you do not belong to the family, I do not owe you explanations and you do not deserve to know what happens in my family. What I already said is a sign of my great generosity.

Report Post Tip

Hi Alistair.  It's not me that's demanding an explanation alone, it's the entire community gathered and watching this unfold.

Don't be a ladyboy; be a  mafiosa.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

As far as I can tell, you're the only one asking for an explanation. The rest of us feel like it's business in their family. Nothing more.

Report Post Tip

Well, why are so many gathered here?

Report Post Tip

TLM wanders his way pass the group, and looks to -Prae. He pats him on the back, as he continues moving. 

"You know, if you ignore it, eventually it'll go away." He gives a slight nod to Alistair, a sign of respect.

Report Post Tip
Can we get back on topic please?
Is he just a bad RHM or is he a ladyboy who cries a lot?

Or both?
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on being reinstated to RHM status
Report Post Tip

Just that? Not a conspiracy theory that explains my reinstatement? nothing that "proves" that my promotion has to do with you somehow? I'm disappointed. You must be tired, or somehow running out of ideas...

Report Post Tip

Well, it's obviously directly influenced by my outing of you as a crybaby ladyboy, but I don't entirely know the background.

Report Post Tip

Just a bad RHM, or a Ladyboy Who Cries a lot?

How unconscionable, pickpocketing a crew member. Steampunk rolls her eyes.

Why would a RHM do something like that? Why would any crew member pickpocket one of their own? Here's a guess... maybe because they are trying to gain experience and thought it best to practice on someone inside their family. Why would they want to gain experience? I would imagine they'd do this to better themselves for the sake of their crew. Help is a two way street. It's your RHM's job to help you and protect you to the best of his/her ability. When you receive a rare opportunity to help them out by letting them reach into your pockets to gain experience you don't disable those hands.  

I think the real topic of discussion here should be: What The Hell Were You Thinking? I also take offense to the term ladyboy, insinuating mafia ladies cry is laughable, we are tough as nails . 

Report Post Tip

This was a really interesting read. I knew that there was no way it would turn out fine when he posted this (disrespectful), but danggg did this curve and wind and now we are at the same point we started at. And shouldn't that Hawke fella be all up in arms about the ladyboy title?

Report Post Tip

Well this was a dead topic until you pitched in there William, so i don't think anyone gives enough of a shit to be up in arms about anything quite frankly.

Report Post Tip

Please William, we need to keep our privileges in check

Report Post Tip

Loopy, quite  tired after a VERY long day, pulls up a chair, pours herself a glass of Malibu Rum. Seated on her balcony that oversees the small quaint city, she takes in the latest happenings.  

BillyJoel,  I don't think we ever met. Did you ever hear of right, wrong or indifferent?  More importantly, Omerta? 

Report Post Tip

The OP wrote this perfectly in character.  This SHOULD NOT have been moved to OOC.

The Mods need to have a word with themselves.

Report Post Tip

I'd tip you but "I don't have that much cash to give"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Alistair; Just a bad RHM, or a Ladyboy Who Cries a lot?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL