Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 14:45:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Alistair; Just a bad RHM, or a Ladyboy Who Cries a lot? Started by: BillyJoel on Aug 20, '15 23:21

Harry, what part of copy and pasting mobmails is in character?

Report Post Tip
Well, I personally see nothing wrong with presenting telegrams in a speech.
Report Post Tip

Well the date of the mail is like 80 years in the future so...

Report Post Tip

Or 15 in the past. It only says '15. You can chose to believe it's 1915. Not sure if that's better, though.

Report Post Tip
With emoticons and abbreviations like ''lol'' being allowed, I think a wrong date in mails warrants a move to OOC more the aforementioned things. It would be better (and in-character) if the date was removed though.
Report Post Tip

There was a little effort to introduce it in the right context, which was cool, yet straight copy/paste deserves a move to OOC imo. The idea was there, the execution and time put into the thread, not so much.

Report Post Tip

Still, it's getting a little ridiculous. Many people have enough trouble mustering the effort to post in the streets as it is and knowing that at the slightest mistake the whole effort will be wasted and no explanations given... It may make some folks think twice before risking wasted effort. I know that's what happened to me. After getting a few threads moved and NO help whatsoever from the Admins moving the threads I gave up and decided not to start any new street threads.

Report Post Tip

Feedback should definitely be given, otherwise there is a massive waste of an opportunity for learning going on. It's a no brainer that a change here needs to happen, so a suggestion has been raised here: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/682161#10773431

Report Post Tip
The mods aren't consistent in their moving of threads. Can't help but feel that my lineage informs the move of some of mine
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Alistair; Just a bad RHM, or a Ladyboy Who Cries a lot?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL