Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 01:27:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
I quit Started by: Iquit on Oct 18, '15 21:51

who checks rules evry single day I check maybe 1 time a week

Report Post Tip

they should be checked every possible time you login TBH, ignorance is never a appropriate excuse

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

well it obvious you don't have family meeting family hangout time college most of the time church and a bunch of other stuff

Report Post Tip

It is a member's responsibility to keep up to date on all city rules.

You are not a natural leader son. You have a lot to learn before you are anywhere near ready to lead. Take your lumps for screwing up and pay attention to everything around you next time. 

Do you check the city rules everyday? I highly doubt that. Do you profess to be a natural leader? Who are you people to judge someone else for the same inadequacies that you have yourself? 

Forgive this middle aged woman for being a bit direct, but none of us, and I'll say that again, NONE OF US have the right to judge anyone for anything that they do, especially when you're guilty of it yourself.  Just saying.

Report Post Tip
Bye Felicia

Do you check the city rules everyday? I highly doubt that. Do you profess to be a natural leader? Who are you people to judge someone else for the same inadequacies that you have yourself? 

Forgive this middle aged woman for being a bit direct, but none of us, and I'll say that again, NONE OF US have the right to judge anyone for anything that they do, especially when you're guilty of it yourself.  Just saying.

If I intend to do something besides be a click monkey, yes I check the rules.

If I am flying, yes I check for new rules.  

Do I profess to be a natural born leader? Nope, I think leaders are built, not natural born.

Did I come out here and make claims and leave myself open to comments? Nope, sure didn't.

Forgive this over the hill woman for being direct but I believe you are taking things out of context and ignoring solid advice given here.

Report Post Tip
Did you find out who stole your name?
Report Post Tip

no but its the end of the day god bye

Report Post Tip

To quote Mazer "And Felicia said unto them, bye."

I actually liked you MT, you were a really cool person -maybe stop trying so hard or become the change yo', start a trend. Stop trippin', its only a game, life does indeed go on. <3 Hopefully, you will come back. What does not break you, only makes you stronger my friend.

Report Post Tip

Okay because I know who reserved it. I was going to but the guy beat me to the race on IRC

Report Post Tip

Thanks for proving me right at least. You spent the best part of 10 minutes insulting myself and others on Chat for saying Logien was the same user as MafiaTrivia and you denied it constantly. I get if you want to be incog etc, but resorting to insults was very petty and showed up the childish attitude you have, just like this thread.

None the less, I don't like seeing players leave. Even ones I couldn't stand. I'm certain there are people here who do actually like you, so it is a shame to see you leave.

I wish you well and expect to see you back again real soon.. just like Rusty and all the others.

Report Post Tip

Grimes, You can race for names on IRC?

Report Post Tip
Of course Liam. There's a whole room dedicated to it!
Report Post Tip

I've seen this thread before. The person suicides, and came back under a new name the next day to tell everyone AGAIN they quit. 

Report Post Tip
No as soon my timer is up you guys won't see me for at least a month or more most likly a few months I just can't stand this game right now
Report Post Tip

but, then again, you aren't quitting - not if you are coming back in a month, or a few months.. 

You can't stand the game, because you haven't found your niche. There is a place for everyone. A good crew for everyone. It's what you make of it, it's the work you put in. If you aren't willing to put in the work, the game will suck for you.

Good luck....

Report Post Tip
I mean by. In a month check in my buds have ask d for m to check inane I did put in work for 8 months I got nothing out of it
Report Post Tip

I've been playing since July - look at me...look at my profile.. I was demoted - and I got my stats back.. I was demoted because I broke the rules.

again... you have to find the right place for YOU. Talk to people.. make friends.. it's a great game.. but again, the first character I had was killed in a war, and the family I was in, I didn't feel like it was a family. It was simply a place that I saw my name in.

I got killed - and I came back.. and I found an amazing family - and I made friends.. again, my newfound family was wiped out. But, because I had reached out and took the initiative to make friends,  I was in a new family within less than a day... and I love this game.

gotta try harder...

Arwen, I personally would check the rules regarding something I was about to do. But maybe that's just because I have a bit of common sense? 

Report Post Tip

I have to agree with you Salazar - whenever I go into a different city, I always check the rules..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: I quit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL