Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 01:31:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
I quit Started by: Iquit on Oct 18, '15 21:51
I tried hard but I kept getting kiilled people kept haveing me 99% of crews aren't good ant the ones that are get killed within 2 months if they are lucky most good don't last a month
Report Post Tip
I checked the rule weekly so you have to be lazy to have enough time to check the ruels cause in rl you would have no life if this was all u did
Report Post Tip

If 99% of the crews ''aren't good'' it might just be you that is the problem. Ever think of that? 

And it takes a few seconds to check the rules. Quite the opposite of being lazy and you don't need to be a ''no-lifer'' for it. It might actually be better for you and everyone here if you take a long break..

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
1 I merg 9o my phone broke 2 no one should check the ruels 24/7
Report Post Tip

so, I'm thinking your bad experience, is your outlook.

you come back with the attitude that the game sucks, all crews suck, all cities suck, the rules suck. 

The game is what you make of it.. again, reach out, make friends... I've lived in three different cities - three different experiences due to leadership in each city.  Reach out, make friends, and LET YOUR PAST EXPERIENCES GO, because if you don't - you are NEVER going to enjoy this game.  

Check the cities rules each time you travel - maybe a pain, but.. the diligence may just save your life. :) 

Report Post Tip

sigh

Checking the rules of a city is just common sense to be honest.

Now starting up a business in a city it is just common courtesy to atleast approach the city head about starting a business in there city.

From a role play aspect it is there turf if these businesses/Fronts made cash, money would be kicked up to the head anyway as that is where the protection money would go.

Now i do not know the reason you got capped but i feel there was more to it then just your attempt to open a business in the city here in Detroit we closed a business because i was not contacted or my business district manger.

Report Post Tip

I checked the rule weekly so you have to be lazy to have enough time to check the ruels cause in rl you would have no life if this was all u did

This just simply isn't true.

I have a pretty full life, Married with 2 kids and a full time job. I don't spend every wakeing minute on MR and yet amazingly, I've always found time to check the rules before going ahead and doing something. Granted, I've been here long enough to already know the rules in most scenarios, but if I didn't then I would of course check. Posting in the Business District is something that has often had a requirement to send the blue prints to a person first - this is of course to prevent absolute bollocks being posted.. sadly it doesn't always stop this and we have no means of officially removing unwanted business.

I would LOVE to be able to remove unwanted/old and unused business from that area as I believe it would really perk it up.. but that wont happen, so the best route is to control the current content as much as possible and you ignored this very basic rule. Cry all you like, no-one has anything against you enough to find ways to kill you, you died because of errors you made and your ignorance in being able to accept this will only further prove it was the correct course of action.

Report Post Tip
Yes I did get capped for it I have been in every city pretty much every districrt also I never traveled stayed same city
Report Post Tip

Yes, well, being killed is a part of our life.  And quite often, being killed for no reason.  It happens. 

I do have one question though.  Did you ever have that party on IRC to give out credits?  Or did you keep all the credits that people donated to you?  Just curious. 

Report Post Tip
I gave them out ps only 2 were donated and I added my own 17or so givin out durring party
Report Post Tip
You said you'd quit days ago... Why the fuck are you still here? If you're going to make a thread about leaving then at least be a man of your word and leave. Either stop complaining or just leave which was your original intention
Report Post Tip
Lies I said i quirt yesterday I have 2 hours. T I'll im alowed t o lesve
Report Post Tip

I think you're allowed to leave whenever, unless you're chained to your computer by a time lock :S

Report Post Tip
No I want to retre but I got timer also waiting on my last goodbye to jaci
Report Post Tip
please sweet prince, never leave us!
Report Post Tip
MT, kill yourself, or die. Give yourself a new name, none of this trivia crap, a good, strong name that you want to build a reputation for. A name that you look back on and can physically imagine the person that walked in those shoes. Have a look around Italy or Sicily for a surname, I did that for Capizzi, it's a small town in Sicily.

Drop your 'natural leader' front, that's not a quality you decide you have, that's up to your peers and superiors. You need to be humble, approachable and know when to stop talking.

You might read this as harsh or out of line, but it's not, not really. It's what I look for in people, and is pretty simple stuff.

You're saying goodbye, but I know you don't want to leave. If you think you can manage the above, have your new name come to New York. I'll give you brutal points on what you can do to improve your image, language, attitude and behaviors. You probably won't like hearing it, but it's stuff you're only going to learn gradually over time anyway, so look at it as an opportunity to get a head start.

I test my best people with trust to see if they break, burdens to see if they fold and beratings to see if they snap. So far I've not been disappointed by many people. If you want to give this a shot then go get a name then come back.

I've spent most my time here training people, what good is that if I just ignore your plight here when I know ivan help fix it. I'll take you in and train you up, it'll be you that decides if you're going to see it through because trust me, I won't be the one to quit first.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I did I had titan and logein iha had one there
Report Post Tip
Titan is a moon, a guardian class or a incredibly large vessel. None are Italian mobsters. And I've no idea what logein means, it looks like you're trying to say Logan?

If the world of organised crime really interests and motivates you, you'll do this properly. If it doesn't, I don't know why you came here in the first place. Look at my name. It's not an object, a video game character, a meme, dinosaur, pokemon, planet, gesture or abbreviation. It's a man called Sam Gato. If you can get your head around that, it's step one.

Capital letters, too, on the first letters of each name, so your initials stand out when you sign your name.

SG
Report Post Tip
Nice recruiting job there Sammy
Report Post Tip
Mabye months in the future now it's time
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: I quit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL