Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 20:24:56
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Why MR is Better Than .org ? Started by: TGFTB on Jan 19, '10 17:21

This world is far, far superior to .org.  In many ways.  Mainly the make up of the players.

Why is this?

Report Post Tip

We have cookies.

Report Post Tip

Because we have the foxy ladies and classy gents.

And far superior coders, in my personal opinion.

Report Post Tip

I think it has to do firstly with the amount of effort,work,and dedication the code team puts into the game. Which they do this because of the user base and its dedication and loyalty to the game. They know how we as users enjoy this game and such. So they put in lots of work into making it better and adding things that make us want to keep playing and playing. Even after we die in war.

We die over some dumb reasons sometimes and we don't agree in some of those reasons and some we do. We get mad and say "This was bullshit and a waste of my time. I'm done." Yet a few weeks or months later those who say those things are back to do it all over again.

This is all because of the user base and admin team. If it weren't for those who make this place great we would all just leave after that terrible death that we really had a problem with.

Many games out there played by us. How many of them have you stuck around to play time and time again after having all your time and work be taken from you in a second? Not very many I'm sure.

So I'll end this ramble by saying...Thanks Izzy,Mario,Anubis, and the rest of you behind the scenes that make this game great and enjoyable month after month.

Report Post Tip

This is a site for more than just clicking your mouse.

Report Post Tip

The coders and admin team are fantastic

Report Post Tip

We got beautifull ladies on here man and most everyone are friends with each other and yes we got cookies lots of cookies sweet(:

Report Post Tip

The only time I signed up at .org I found it to be horrible and never returned.

Report Post Tip

I never even tried to sign up for .org. I tried Trenton Made once, didn"t understand it and nobody offered me any help and I never went back.

Report Post Tip

Because We Can Use Capitol's almost Every Word Here.

Report Post Tip

You comparing MR to OLD.org or New?

Report Post Tip

latest .org version

Report Post Tip

I played .org many years ago when IzzyCreamCheese was the main admin, it was exactly the same as this game is now..but now, of course, .org lost its best admin and fell to shit, the players, the admin and basically the whole community here is why MR is better than .org

Report Post Tip

The new .org has like 5 people on it most of the time sometimes less.Less to do in there and quite boring.This game is ran well admins thumbs up

Report Post Tip

Matterhorn is here.

Report Post Tip

Because, you joined.

Report Post Tip

Strangulation :) your explanation is simlar to mine.

so i say short, .org was liek this what we got here, but, MR had some good upgrades comparing to old .org.

I thas MUC, it has has Assocaites, and i've never seen Godfather in my days.

We made godfathers, by meaning Don who took over city became th Godfather/Gm.

and there is more upgrades that i do not rember of :D

Report Post Tip

I would have to say i was a big fan of the old .org but a lot of my old family is still here after a 3 year sabbatical that i find MR just as welcoming as the old .org was

Report Post Tip

.org has so little going on sometimes. This game is always active and players here actually get into the game, which makes it fun. I recently came here from .org and although I made and still have a lot of great friends over there, I seem to like it here better. Things make more sense here, and the atmosphere is more exciting. The drug trade isn't active on .org, and nothing like aa war ever happens there.

Report Post Tip

what is .org?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Why MR is Better Than .org ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL