Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 01:10:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Killing Everyone on during a Rogue Started by: ShotForPlaying on Aug 12, '17 12:45

There's an anonymity clause for below mades from the Gods to prevent bloodlining or forcing people to give up bloodline names which I use every time out of preference regardless of who's in power and many others will likely be using for various reasons (and for the record, I personally believe this whole event comes really close to breaking that rule or being evidence of intentional rule circumvention given what some of the children of victims told me about whether or not they admitted to their bloodline). So, I personally don't mind what these CLs think of an anonymous account which I personally believe they've demonstrated they have very low opinions of or respect for. Thank you for your insight, though.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You could think that "Shooting everyone online" would be a type of loophole. I do appreciate what the gods have implemented, however the constant killings of those who do not disclose their bloodline makes what the gods did null and void. Hence another loophole emerges.

Report Post Tip

honestly I'm tired of the crying.....its obviously the true Gods don't care about your tears.... the regime has been proven on many occasions of violating Godly rules...plenty "Alleged evidence" and "Factual Evidence" and nothing has been done about... find another way to combat besides whining to rulers who aren't involved in your interest.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps you people should get your fucking facts straight. There's no such rule in effect from the Gods prohibiting blood-lining. It is not up to the Gods to fix your perceived issues, it's up to...you. If the Gods intervened with our mere mortal affairs every time a regime got too powerful, or employed tactics that some don't agree with, people would scream "UNFAIR!" and "CHEATING!" quicker than DanGleeball's pants are known to drop.

Report Post Tip
The so said gods can't do anything about bloodlineing I've been asked to join many crews and the second they found out I had a fight with some big shot because they were targeting me would revoke the invite saying sorry we can't risk some one who every now and again has a verbal argument
Report Post Tip
Dolph

Mind looping me in?

"
its obviously the true Gods don't care about your tears.... the regime has been proven on many occasions of violating Godly rules...plenty "Alleged evidence" and "Factual Evidence" and nothing has been done about..."
Report Post Tip

Squishy

long story short.....i have seen the statements....heard about the private conversations....and first hand read mobmails and witnessed people die after. so I wonder why are people acting like they don't KNOW.

Report Post Tip

Dolph, I could just use some clarification.

its obviously the true Gods don't care about your tears.... the regime has been proven on many occasions of violating Godly rules...plenty "Alleged evidence" and "Factual Evidence" and nothing has been done about... .its obviously the true Gods don't care about your tears.... the regime has been proven on many occasions of violating Godly rules...plenty "Alleged evidence" and "Factual Evidence" and nothing has been done about...

Are you saying that people have brought proof to the admins of breaking of the rules, and nothing has been done?

I would appreciate more details of this, thank you.

Report Post Tip

Not going down that rabbit hole Dolph, it's hard to prove these types of things. Seems like they killed everyone online who didn't tell them their bloodline isn't evidence it happened, therefor the gods shouldn't intervene.

HenriDucard, I personally never said it was against the rules to bloodline, I said the anonymity clause was added to prevent bloodlining. Big difference between the two. The anonymity clause for under made does in fact provide mobsters the ability to avoid it if they use it and killing everyone who doesn't submit information whenever a very controllable action happens is definitely a gray area where one has to submit bloodline information to survive, something they're not supposed to even ask for. It's rather apparent there's a possibility this happened, but without an actual conversation log there isn't any evidence. 

Let's bring this back to people being shot for being active during a rogue. Why shouldn't they join the rogue or do whatever it is they like knowing there's a history of this regime shooting their own people for this sort of thing? if they're just going to be killed anyways? Still waiting on any kind of a debate on this... lots of victims who're sharing very similar uncertainties about this whole incident. 

Report Post Tip

As to that information, I could not give you any insight. All I can say for certain is that not everybody who was 'around' at the time you're speaking of got shot. I don't particularly like to speculate, and I've no reason to encourage this debate in any way, I was merely pointing out the fact that it's not up to the Gods to intervene in our puny lives.

Report Post Tip

Squishy

basically saying... if something is a rule and nothing has been done or has yet to be done don't keep crying and if it isn't...don't keep crying laugh out loud. 

ShotForPlaying,  I agree with avoiding rabbit holes, but the worst one is the Faux Hole. the faux hole is this rouge shit... its legal to kill whoever whenever... only punishable by some who cares and has the power.. protection order cant stop people only possibly detour. other than that everyone is fairgame at all times. its gets weird when forced into bad families..but ehh... neither here or there. 

Report Post Tip

People had been dying for no reason prior to this, and HenriDucard everyone around who could not be vouched for or did not have there bloodline known had begin to be gun down.

When the higher power decideds to end people because they had been online while one of there members had been gunned down, you begin to process a flight or fight response. Do I die and do nothing like majority of the people around the country or do I have some time to bring some people with me. The only certian thing in all of it was death. Prior and After the action taken. The only difference is my father did not go alone.

Report Post Tip

You guys and your cries of bloodlining. So silly every time.

People who don't get vouched for, get shot. This can occur whether your bloodline stems back to Adam or you are the bastard child of PrettyWittySpikeS. It comes down, as I've said before, to the trust you as an individual, have garnered with those in power. If you want to succeed, you need to stop worrying about bloodlines and let your grudges die.

Now, just before you all jump down my throat again for trying to explain how things actually work, which I might actually know given I'm actually there; some mistakes did occur yesterday. Whilst I'm sure it means nothing to you, I have offered my apologies to the Dons of those who were wrongly gunned down on my watch and have suggested policies which should be implemented in the future to limit this sort of thing. Funds have been set aside to ensure their dependents are taken care of.

Report Post Tip

Sweet, how much money am I getting Larry?

Report Post Tip

The perfect lie is delivered with a small helping of truth.

Take notes of the words of LarryLongNeck, he does it well.

Report Post Tip

Speak to the Don who your predecessor worked for.

Based upon the information you're displaying; I'm guessing $0.

Report Post Tip

Damn why you gotta lie though? smh

Report Post Tip

Now I'm curious, how much were these compensation packages?

Report Post Tip

Relative to what was lost. 

Report Post Tip

Let's say the victim was a well Protected, fully trained up Don with around a 450 wack stat that had not been involved.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Killing Everyone on during a Rogue
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL