Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 21:42:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Killing Everyone on during a Rogue Started by: ShotForPlaying on Aug 12, '17 12:45

No, but I do expect you and others to realize something. The people you are targeting are professionals. Whether you like their tactics, hate them completely, wish to suck on Dangleeball's scrotum, or could give a fuck less about what's going on, they've made it. This is undeniable.

Sure they have, doesn't mean people have to sit by idly, congratulate them or thank them for killing their parents for being on at the wrong point in time.

Put their shoes on for a moment, if you will? Wouldn't you also do absolutely everything in your power to remain...in power? The facts have been mixed up here, somewhere, intentionally or otherwise. There were mistakes made, as has been owned up to.

I can clearly see in my ancestral journals that my bloodline is an anomaly, but I would rather kill myself than bore myself picking off weaklings while sitting on top to find a better challenge. I just happen to really like challenges. Mistakes were supposedly made, the only people with any evidence as to what happened refuse to come forward so what little we have is what we are forced to speculate on. We are speculating, because rather than give up and go home because we don't get all the facts we'd like to sit, think and discuss what most likely happened. Feel free to provide logs and prove any of this wrong so people can know what actually went down, if you wish, otherwise calmly and rationally trying to figure it out is a worthwhile venture, in mine and the minds of others.

I don't know all the facts, but I do know this... There are a handful or more of people, not in power, and not vouched for, who were around during these Rogues, who did not get shot. It wasn't a complete fucking blanket "if you're not us, you're dead" scenario.

THIS I love. Could you provide me with a full list of everyone who was on during the initial shot? I would love to sit here and check off each name, give them a chance to prove it wasn't as speculated. We could figure out which cities this was applied to, age ranges, assumed gun ranges based on age. A full analysis of the situation that people could use to determine what happened in their own minds.

This was not a take-down. This was not a war. This was a well organized threat, clearly intent on pandemonium and chaos. The choice to wipe the field with absolutely everyone those in power could not ONE HUNDRED PERCENT trust, while screaming "bloodlining" and "unfair" to some, makes sense to me.

Extreme actions warrant extreme reactions, we all know this.

This does not justify the killing of everyone who doesn't provide bloodline names, if that's what happened and could easily be reconstructed on a regular basis, making the rule to keep people from asking for bloodlines effectively useless because anyone who doesn't provide that information dies anyways. There is a rule set by the gods that should be followed. Bloodlining is scummy but within the rules. Killing everyone who doesn't give you their bloodline name, however, is very wrong and a clear gray area circumvention of a rule given to protect those who aren't made from being forced to give up their bloodline name.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Henri cracks his knuckles and smiles even more before clearing his throat. He hadn't had any coffee this morning as of yet, so he wasn't so sure it'd go well, but fuck it. Haha. Butt fucking. Shaking his head back to the topic at hand, Henri began.

ShotForPlaying - You're correct. You don't have to sit by idly doing all that other stuff you mentioned. I never once stated you should do any of these things.

As to the list of people who were on, sure. I most definitely can do that.

HelpDesk | bobbi | Lucky | JoeyC | JoeKing | Snowball | Lynn | AgentSmith | Dub | Cassiopeia | JebBush | Datsik | Loveable | Lunara | Phteven | Lord-Voldemort | CletusKasady | xMakavelliSw1tchCruz | Toxic | Nemesis | *Dick | Genji | Bernard_Lowe | *Mesa | *JoselynOvdenk | East_Side_Tacos | Checking | Davy_Jones | *otto_prow | DustinBowls | Geasy | Spark | HotIce | *Sally_Rhett | eMAKE | *Reagans | *Melva_Jumonville | Travis | Osiris | Riley | TheAssailant | HenriDucard | John_Brady | *Hunger | TheCanadian | Sandberg | *MarshallGleisner | *Jessica | *GeneTamondong- | Bradva | NinjaKitty | *churan | Stern | WSonMickeyMousePliz | *Venita | Castielle | *Arleth | SweetSpikeS | JoeMorgan | AnnaChapman | sh0rty | SGBoyz | Champ | WebSpider

Now please, go through, pick out which ones died and only point those out, and ignore the dozen or more others of us who were on that didn't die.

Turning his head to OneHundredEyes, Henri smiled even more broadly.

Oh man, that was rich. I don't know what their intent was? Really?

Henri throws his head back and laughs deeply.

That was hilarious. Regardless of YOUR intent, are you disputing these folks were well organized, and intent on pandemonium and chaos? If so, why do you think so little of your father(s)? I for one happen to think they'd be proud of themselves, surely...

Everyone has an opinion, on everything. I will not withhold my opinion, no matter my position. And are you quite mentally handicapped? I'm not upset at all. Hardly a single person I cared for was effected by these Rogues, except our Right Hand, so tell me why do you think I'm upset? I love a good debate.

And if you think myself misinformed, excellent! The less that people think I know, the better...

Report Post Tip

Henri blinked a few times, realizing the people he'd been speaking to were dead. Shrugging, he made his way through the shadows back to the HQ. It had been too long since he and coffee had intertwined, and he was quite anxious to remedy that.

Report Post Tip

Romance's mane of hair flows gloriously in the wind as he speaks as does his chest hair from his open shirt...

Anyone with a view into my bedroom window can vouch that I was very active during the rogue....... in the bedroom.

It begins to rain.... the rain drops bounce off Romance's bare chest as if it were made of steel..........

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip
Bad practice to kill innocents. Although do able
Report Post Tip
Ah yes BigTony indeed..... but who among us in these streets is truly innocent? I for one am not.... nor in the bedroom.......
Report Post Tip

STD's are a real thing and these days it is hard to find a qualified doctor. Be careful out there.. very careful

Report Post Tip

True love can overcome any STD.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I second that Tyrion-Lannister, trust me it's from experience.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Killing Everyone on during a Rogue
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL