Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 19:42:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Orenda - Disrupt and Grow Started by: Insidious1 on Aug 15, '17 23:14

1. Never stated she was incog. I stated you don't have a clue about her.

And yet you are still wrong, aside from anything else, all it takes is for one to visit the streets to know all they need to about her.

2. You can't count. 7 members, Crew has been up 4 or 5 days.

Really? You're going to accuse me of not being able to count? Your crew was created on August the 15th, my previous post was made on August the 22th. That for the intellectually challenged is 7 days not the 4 or 5 that you state You have 7 members including yourself that means in 7 days you've recruited 6 and even then its a stretch to say you recruited your Right Hand but I'll allow it. 6 members over 7 days is less than 1 person per day. Do you put any thought into anything before you speak? Fucknugget.

3. Call it what you will, instead of pestering in mails, I decided to put myself out there on the streets. We all saw how that turned out. I did indeed suddenly have a crew. Wonder how that happened?

3. Yeah. I already did. Begging. Claps

4. If I thought it was my sole responsibility, they'd be purchased. Stop contradicting yourself.

Whoever the hell taught you how to have a conversation or debate needs to be shot.

"Taking command of an entire family who you should be going out of your way to protect yet haven't even got IWP forts?"

"Who cares about who'S paying for them? My point was that you as a crew leader can't even provide them to your members."

When did I contradict myself? Quit using the big words I use without understanding what they mean. 

5. You won't, because you can't, and never will. Nor will any of your cronies. But, I'm always here, lest you decide to take that 1% you so heavily rely upon.

Heh, I look forward to future conversations with you.

Also, I'm having the time of my life. So please do not just presume to know me or how much fun I'm not having with all of this.

At the risk of being called a power ranger I am curious why the decision to put this thread in OOC?

The only viable reason for choosing to put this post here rather than the streets is so that I can make mistakes like I just have by using the word "post" without it being INSTAFLAGGEDFORDELETION!

Laziness pretty much.

Report Post Tip

You're a twatwaffle. Pure and simple. You obviously do not comprehend reality. Good luck on your journey. May it last more than a few days.

Report Post Tip

You obviously do not comprehend reality

You do realise that we're all part of a online role playing game right?

May it last more than a few days.

It won't. At least I can die happy knowing I've accomplished more in a few days than you will your whole life.

Report Post Tip

Romance - what's wrong with being a power ranger?

Report Post Tip

It won't. At least I can die happy knowing I've accomplished more in a few days than you will your whole life.

You do realise that we're all part of an online role playing game right?

Report Post Tip

Well that came out fucked.

You obviously do not comprehend reality

May it last more than a few days.

You do realise that we're all part of an online role playing game right?

Report Post Tip

Thanks Dan but if i had wanted my own comeback I'd have asked my girlfriend.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm sure if DanGleeballs wanted his comeback, he'd wipe it off your cheek. 

Hopefully Insidious7 contributes to this whole society a lot more than you have, however, I doubt it.

Report Post Tip

Ha, you're as piss poor as he is. Nice one kid.

Report Post Tip

Any update to what growth Orenda et al. achieved now that a few weeks have passed or is it still too early to say?

Report Post Tip
No, turns out he decided it's not a group after all and that it's just him. If you need clarification he's raving about it in The Current Game State thread
Report Post Tip

I will be the first one to admit that Orenda was an exercise in futility, it was nothing more than an attempt to breathe a new lease of life into those who had been rejected by the current regime and attempt to give them an reason to try and play the game the way they want and enjoy themselves causing a bit of mischief once more.

I don't feel like I look like an idiot, I can read 

https://goo.gl/39M45x

Report Post Tip

ROMANCE!!

Finally! I knew my faith in you would pay off.

Report Post Tip

So the update is that you failed, right? Just wanted to be sure.

Report Post Tip

I can read 

Report Post Tip

So it isn't moving in the right direction like you claimed earlier in this thread?

Report Post Tip

Are you sure you wish to continue down this petty road? I mean you're meant to be the smart and sensible one of the bunch.

Report Post Tip

So it isn't moving in the right direction like you claimed earlier in this thread?

No, I had hoped to have seen success in two weeks, not the three it took.

Awesome job and a massive thanks to all those to made this possible.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Orenda - Disrupt and Grow
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL