Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:34:41
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Tenley Started by: Disorder on Aug 19, '17 14:18

Wandering out into the summer streets, Disorder enjoyed the normally affectionate welcome from the always welcoming public. Chuckling to himself at the ill-informed bleating and tears, he wandered casually through the crowd. After a brief stop at a friendly bakery, he strolled back out to a set of steps near a monument to address the crowd. Looking around he took his time to enjoy a tasty bite of the freshly baked Danish. Grinning as he chewed slowly, he watched the seething anticipation. When he'd finished he enjoyed a warm sip of his coffee and eventually broke the silence that had settled on the mass. 

"Tenley is dead. She is dead because she was shit at her job. She was shit at her job because she was too self absorbed to think about anyone but herself. She was like this all the time but when the community is working together to eliminate a threat, this kind of myopic narcissism is not acceptable."

He paused to enjoy another mouthful of his pastry. Again chewing slowly and watching the faces before him.

"Last night we were all working together to eliminate a less than impressive rogue. All leaders were communicating and working together to help safeguard our families and remove the common problem. At no point during these hours did Tenley offer so much as a single mail in assistance. When she was eventually asked to help by doing what everyone else was doing, she refused. When it was pointed out to her that this was what we all needed to do to help achieve our aim she replied in a rather dismissive tone about looking after her own family. A reply that displayed a total inability to grasp the idea of working for the group rather than herself. 

This level of ignorance toward the rest of the community will not stand. From anyone. For this reason Tenley has been put down. We will now look to the future and try to auth someone in the fine city of Philadelphia that actually deserves to be a leader."

He stayed where he was and took his time to finish off the tasty Danish as the crowd murmured around him. Washing the last mouthful down with the rest of his coffee, he gave a parting wave to the gathering.

"Thank you for your time. Enjoy the lovely day." 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Lavander listened but shook her head with a small sigh. "Shame, I thought highly of her. Barely spoke my mother did happen to speak with her once or twice. But a rogue is something that can not be dismissed easily."

Report Post Tip

FearlessJ listens to all of Godfather Chairman: Disorders's speech.  He is intrigued by the muscular physique of Disorder.  A part of FearlessJ fantasizes about him.  
FearlessJ finally comes back to his senses, and listens in carefully.  

After Disorder has completed his sermon, FearlessJ wondered who the hell Tenley even was.  FearlessJ is confused.  Who was this person? FearlessJ asked himself.  

Report Post Tip

To: Tenley
Sent: Aug 18, '17 23:06
Subject:

I'm talking about your responsibility to the rest of the community...

Jesus fucking Christ you are dangerously self-absorbed.

To: Disorder
Sent: Aug 18, '17 23:05
Subject:

I am aware of my responsibility to my family, thank you.

Sent: Aug 18, '17 23:01
Subject:

This has absolutely fuck all to do with where the rogue came from. That is a total irrelevance. Any rogue, from anywhere, at any time, is the collective responsibility of all leaders to remove. As such you, as a leader, should be doing anything and everything you can to help the rest of us bring the rogue to their end. 

The fact you are somehow making this about you is pretty breathtaking. It has fuck all to do with you and everything to do with your responsibilities as a part f our community.

You able to grasp that fundamental concept or should I send you a picture?

Sent: Aug 18, '17 22:57
Subject:

The rogue never came from my family. They were never a part of my family. When I logged in I woke up just as surprised as anyone else that they claimed I authed them.

However, my actual family. People that have been here I have no knowledge of them giving the rogue pro's etc. Most haven't even been around for much of the day.

So no the rogue should be dead. I agree with that just fine since they set up without permission etc. I am just saying I have no knowledge of who they are or that my family gave them any assistance in the first place. But I have done as you asked.

Sent: Aug 18, '17 22:54
Subject:

You'd prefer to just leave the rogue to get bored and give up?

Sent: Aug 18, '17 22:53
Subject:

I'd prefer there to be proof and an actual reason to remove guns. If someone is doing something, then yes I want to know about it so it can be resolved.

I am not a fan of this butchering tactic or just automatically doing things that make no sense.

That's my honest answer.

Sent: Aug 18, '17 22:52
Subject:

Would you rather we just butchered everyone? Surely a short term inconvenience is better than being dead?

Sent: Aug 18, '17 22:51
Subject:

Fine.

Sent: Aug 18, '17 22:39
Subject:

Possibly. Can you please remove all guns from all of your members.

Sent: Aug 18, '17 22:39
Subject:

Have any of my members done anything? Most havent even been on today.

Sent: Aug 18, '17 22:38
Subject:

Please remove all guns from all of your members.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thank you for proving just what it was Disorder had stated.

Oh logs, if only mother/father whatever would have held some common sense.  Tenley indicated you were doing best by your family.  Sometimes that means swallowing your pride and protecting them.  Disorder is the single most powerful entity in this world right now, why wouldnt your mother/father have listened?  You preached whats doing best for your family on one hand, and then turn around and clearly put your family in jeopardy.

All you had to do was swallow your pride, and fall in line.  Instead you were too narcissistic to do that.  Now your mother/father is dead, as well as your hands.  The rest of your family is homeless.  Oh my. 

Report Post Tip

As already stated as you also proved with your logs we had a active rogue and how did your mother help with this oh by being self absorbed thinking because what a rogue was not coming for her, then it didn't concern her no dear a rogue concerns every family here so way to go on protecting her family I guess

Report Post Tip

DanGleeballs, you're welcome. Did someone think this wasn't the real reason or something?

FearlessJ, why would they do that? Disorder put their family in Jeopardy. Where should the mail of stopped? After Tenley responded "Fine." Why would the mail not stop there? It's because he felt the need to explain something he knows very well would of lead to more inevitable arguments (If he didn't, he's a fool). Let's not play games it was very clear he wanted to provoke a little further. If you know someone's personality you may use that to you advantage.

Disorder is not the single most powerful entity in this world right now. I don't know why you would think that. You give less credit to the others that contain the same power as him.

Report Post Tip

Anybody that's anybody should know that the true ruler of these Streets right now is currently, and hopefully forevermore will be, Roberta. Sexy little thing she is, I'll tell ya. She's got style, she's got grace, she's a winner!

Henri suppresses a chuckle before continuing on to the more serious matter at hand.

Regardless of the given reason(s), there are going to be you little shitheads who try to turn it into more than what it is. Had Disorder not come and given a reason for the removal of Tenley, you'd be bitching. Had he said it was because he simply wanted to, you'd be bitching. Honestly, as I had told Tenley a few times...most of us were completely shocked that she managed to live half as long as she did.

How many of you hotshots could have lasted a month and a half running a family? Probably not many. Rest in peace to the fallen, and I'm sure I speak for many when I say we look forward to what the future holds for Philadelphia.

HenriDucard, how did you even jump to that conclusion? Who is bitching? I just helped you provide proof that this was the exact reason Tenley was killed.

Report Post Tip

If you'll ponder my words for a moment longer, you'll notice I said you little shitheads. I did not specifically refer to you, more-so the usual collective of un-sponsored and general gathering of naysayers who usually find themselves flocking to conversations such as this one.

Report Post Tip

Nothing wrong with trying to stand up for your family, just got to learn to do it the right way at the right time

Steps over the dead body of Tenley, reaching down and taking some cash from her pocket as he walks into the coffee shop for a morning latte. The bills soaked in blood that he passed to them to the cashier.

Report Post Tip

Furthermore, the prospective "bitching" was in regards to what would have happened had Disorder not given a reason at all. The bit that I said pertaining to you would be the part where I said ' there are going to be you little shitheads who try to turn it into more than what it is.' - as has been proven in your suggesting of Disorder's ulterior motives behind continuing the mail.

Report Post Tip

Not sure how that's bitching but if you want to classify it as that go ahead. No one is going to stop you, hell even you didn't stop yourself from doing it. I believe I'll call it a theory though.

So you too are curious about him continuing the mail otherwise you wouldn't have brought it back up, right? Did you have a theory of why he continued the mail or did you want to say it was me bitching and leave it at that?

Report Post Tip

Perhaps we ought to rename the title "crewleader"? Maybe community managers. Or public administrators. That way issues like this might stop happening. All these misconceptions about the purpose of having/running a crew are getting a lot of people killed. And that's just bad for business.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Billie listens and thinks then speaks on what appears to be encouraging for rouges.

​​​​​Damn the fucking rogues are winning. They can set up and knock off a few bystanders. Innocent people are being killed because of them. They can be good for 2 weeks, portray the recruitable associate and kill 2 birds with one stone. Now an entire crew suffers by demanding having their guns taken away.  

wonders whats next and walks off​​​

Report Post Tip

If you're going to shut down the part of your brain that actually comprehends when people speak, I fear that no matter how well worded my response is, it will go right over your head and you will only hear the part(s) that you choose to. However, let me try this one more time...

You will notice that I did not say you were bitching. I'll repeat it one more time in hopes that your ears have magically cleaned themselves in the recent minutes - "Regardless of the given reason(s), there are going to be you little shitheads who try to turn it into more than what it is."

That had already been proven, and is done furthermore in your attempted allusion in regards to my intended purpose. Do I have a theory as to why he continued the mail? Sure, because he fucking wanted to. And that's the only reason any of us need. Past that, to be quite frank, I don't give a shit enough to theorize.

Given the fact that this reiteration is more than likely pointless, I won't be around for your response. Enjoy the pot stirring, and please remember to Tip Roberta.

Henri nods once and heads back to the HeadQuarters to sift through the pile of paperwork that had been sure to have accumulated in his absence.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for understanding HenriDucard.

Report Post Tip

People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it’s served up

Report Post Tip

Standing around when the Godfather - Chairman happened to be giving a reason for the death of Tenley, crossing his arms after hearing him and all the other people replying finishing saying what they're saying,

"Well, this is one of the calmest street gatherings of this topic I have seen in a while. Usually, people's kids are bitching left and right about whatever they can dig up, kudos to that. I do have to agree with HenriDuncard here, I am surprised that Tenley lasted as long as she did. I didn't know her well, nor had my father did really, but Philly really hasn't gone anywhere, with or without her. That's just my random two-cents. I've been told I have to leave the headquarters more often," as he finds somewhere to sit down, expecting to listen to more people.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tenley
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL