Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:21:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Tenley Started by: Disorder on Aug 19, '17 14:18

Turns back and as says

Now a whole crew gone.   Such lack of communication.

Report Post Tip

Its not as much lack of communication as it is lack of intellect on Tenley's part.  If he/she hadnt been such a dumbass, they'd all still be kicking it!

Report Post Tip

Why do you feel there was a lack of intellect? As far as I'm concerned it looks like she stood up for her family. Rarely seen trait nowadays, eh? You can't fault someone for doing what's morally correct. It reminds me of how it was in the past, you know, when people enjoyed when that trait was used. They keep asking what do they have to do to change?

We keep telling you to stand up for your members in your family. Not sure it could be any more clear.

You can keep bending over. Tenley didn't.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Tenley the hero. The cool thing to do nowadays is speak of how it was. Well, this is the present unfortunately and in this day in age things have changed. If you don't adapt you die. Tenley proved that. It had nothing to do with the morality! It was egotistical. This is the mafia were talking about. We bend morals over and FUCK them.
Report Post Tip

Just wanted to make sure you wanted your statement for the world to see as "We don't want to change." Remember don't ask us how you want to make us happy if you are not serious about "adapting".

Report Post Tip
Febreeze no offense man what the hell are you talking about. Is that a riddle????
Report Post Tip

Weeeeeelllllll now isn't this just a wonderful looking conversation full of splendidly colorful language. I'm almost giddy at the thought of joining in.

Wandering out into the summer streets, Disorder enjoyed the normally affectionate welcome from the always welcoming public. Chuckling to himself at the ill-informed bleating and tears, he wandered casually through the crowd.

Start with a joke, good man.

Looking around he took his time to enjoy a tasty bite of the freshly baked Danish.

What was his name?

"Tenley is dead.

No shit, got to hand to him. His eyes work.

She is dead because she was shit at her job.

Ha! Wheres Dan, shoot that motherfucker right there. He can't'even 'play a practical joke' properly.

This kind of myopic narcissism is not acceptable.

I'll help the other members of the regime with this one. Myopic narcissism is short sighted admiration of oneself. Jesus man remember about the target audience that gives a shit.

Last night we were all working together to eliminate a less than impressive rogue.

Hoooooldddd upppp. Less than impressive? Really? Everyone had to work together? The whole regime? All 5 of The Power Rangers aswell? EVERYONE? I'd hate to see what lengths you would have to go for an impressive Rogue.

All leaders were communicating and working together to help safeguard our families and remove the common problem.

You...?1 Wait what?! You're actually going to bang on about trying to safeguard families after the couple of weeks you've had? Really? How the hell does anyone fall for this shit? 90% of all the bloody family deaths recently have been because of YOU and you band of crazies.

At no point during these hours did Tenley offer so much as a single mail in assistance. When she was eventually asked to help by doing what everyone else was doing, she refused. When it was pointed out to her that this was what we all needed to do to help achieve our aim she replied in a rather dismissive tone about looking after her own family. A reply that displayed a total inability to grasp the idea of working for the group rather than herself. 

She was clearly being a smart lassie, she was trying to disassociate herself and her family from you lot.

This level of ignorance toward the rest of the community will not stand. From anyone. For this reason Tenley has been put down. We will now look to the future and try to auth someone in the fine city of Philadelphia that actually deserves to be a leader.

Anyone else want any more proof that he considers you all dogs? Also anyone crazy enough to think they 'deserve' fuck all from this man needs to stick a pencil up their nose and smash their head off a desk. The eventual outcome will be the same.

took his time to finish off the tasty Danish

Hahahahaha.

Please remove all guns from all of your members.

Well, well, well. "a less than impressive rogue" huh. You guys. You keep setting them up and I'll keep knocking them out the park.

Disorder is the single most powerful entity in this world right now, why wouldnt your mother/father have listened? 

All you had to do was swallow your pride, and fall in line.

Why should she need to? Wait didnt someone mentioned something about narcissism earlier...

Regardless of the given reason(s), there are going to be you little shitheads who try to turn it into more than what it is. Had Disorder not come and given a reason for the removal of Tenley, you'd be bitching. Had he said it was because he simply wanted to, you'd be bitching

This keeps getting brought up. Is there an actual law against disagreeing, complaining or moaning about someone or something they did? If not I think this statement needs to stop because ultimately its just adding fuel to the "they are controlling everything including what we can and cant say" crap that seems to be going around. Not me spreading it obviously, I say what I want anyway.

Damn the fucking rogues are winning. They can set up and knock off a few bystanders. Innocent people are being killed because of them. They can be good for 2 weeks, portray the recruitable associate and kill 2 birds with one stone. Now an entire crew suffers by demanding having their guns taken away.  ​

THE single smartest thing I've seen someone from an Las Vegas crew say. Dammit woman you will put us out of business if you keep announcing shit like that. 

Its not as much lack of communication as it is lack of intellect on Tenley's part.  If he/she hadnt been such a dumbass, they'd all still be kicking it!

That's a bunch of bullshit and you're living proof. 

Come at me.

Report Post Tip

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Romance let out a loud bellowing moan as his body shuddered.  He stood, arms outstretched, looking down at the top of Tenley's head as it thrust forward.... taking him in greedily............... hungrily.  Romance had never been so overwhelmed with pleasure... it felt as if fireworks were going off in his loins..... as if he were going to explode..... his knees weakened as he.....

"Hey!  Wake up!"

It was all but a dream......

Romance stirred under his satin sheets, groggy from his sleep but still reeling from his pleasure-soaked dream about the woman he secretly loved......... Tenley. 

"Hey, you awake?"

It was his son, NickyMouth, standing at the door.  He was holding a newspaper in his hand.  Romance looked at his son and smiled.... it felt like only yesterday he had been watching him play in the corner with his dolls, only now to see him standing at his doorway a man.  Romance was proud of the man his son had become.  NickyMouth had grown to become on of the most intimidating mobsters in the country second only to FearlessJ.

"What is it, son?", Romance asked NickyMouth.  NickyMouth tossed the newspaper to his father. 

"Godfather Disorder took out Tenley.  It's all over the papers."

Romance looked down at the newspaper, not believing what he was seeing......

"Thank you NickyMouth..... I want you to leave now... I...... I don't want you to see me like this....

NickyMouth obeyed obediently and left as Romance's eyes welled up with tears.  He loved her... even if they had only encountered each other in his dreams.  Romance balled his hands and looked up to the sky....

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Romance cried out to the heavens as he wept...... his tears causing the ink to streak across the newspaper until the words and her picture had vanished from the page.  He would never forgive Disorder for this.... but he respected the Godfather's decision out of loyalty to his great city.  Romance sobbed through the night.........

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

As far as I'm concerned it looks like she stood up for her family. 

Febreeze. Its not that she 'stood up for her family' at all. She didn't. Standing up for your family would have meant taking a stand with the rest of the leaders to try and eliminate a threat to her crew as well as everyone else's. Standing up for your family is not hiding away and hoping nothing bad happens. Thats the opposite of standing up for them. Fact is she did not stand together with everyone else to work for the common good and help protect her own family. She was happy to leave them in harm's way. It was her blinkered selfishness that was the problem.

Also you seem to be hung up on why I replied to her mail. When someone is asked to do something and responds like a petulant child, its not unusual for me to follow it up with another question. As I did. If you bother to read, it was only after that calm follow up question and another perfectly reasonable one, that she started to show the truth of her rather worrying lack of awareness toward anything outside of herself.

All told I'd suggest her surviving crew members will be much better off under the roof of a real leader that will actually go to bat for them and work with the rest of us to keep the community safe. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Keeping a crew "safe" would have been to work with the rest of the leaders to help bring down the rogue, no matter what. A leader does what is best for the the family and district despite not being able to "get along" with the others.

If we all have to abide by the rules, everyone else should too.

Report Post Tip

Meowster listens to the well-dressed man speak for a while before asking a question or two.

"When did this thing of ours become such a sad sight? Why did everyone come together and hold each other's hands to stop a simple rogue?"

Meowster plays with his pocket watch for a moment thinking of past stories of ancient history. Visions of war, conquest, war, and more conquest.

"Good leaders make choices for their families not to the community. It seems like most crew leaders these days are ass kissers following the highest ranked guy waiting for the chance to get the crown or to be liked enough to have their next of kin put up as a crew leader just like daddy or mommy....

Where are the crew leaders that earned the title with their own two hands from start to finish and have the heart to think for themselves? Nobody ever says "Sorry" and means it."

Report Post Tip

Where are the crew leaders that earned the title with their own two hands from start to finish and have the heart to think for themselves?

One example would be the present Godfather Chairman of Las Vegas. 

Report Post Tip

Romance, I could say something witty along the lines of "perception becomes reality". I believe and have faith in your statement Romance.

Report Post Tip

One example would be the present Godfather Chairman of Las Vegas. 

He's the leader of Niflheim and orders them and First around does he? Thinks for himself by making decisions and tells them what to do does he?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Your limited knowledge of current affairs becomes very apparent when you say silly things like that.

Report Post Tip

What can I say, I'm a silly man.

Report Post Tip

Everyone knew her time was limited

The reason for her death it brings up a debate over family vs "community" and how the rogue situation is being handled with the current policy and the effects/usefulness of it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tenley
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL