Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 18:16:15
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
FEATURE BETA: The Daily Hustle Started by: enkindle on Aug 31, '17 07:06

We are working on a new feature called The Daily Hustle which will assign you a set of small tasks each day. Completing The Daily Hustle tasks each day will award you with Hustle Points which you will then be able to spend on rewards.

• You can see your Daily Hustle tasks by visiting the link the Profit menu.
  • Tasks are assigned randomly each day.
    • Each player gets their own random set of tasks. Some days will be harder than others.
    • Currently, the only tasks available are Petties and Felonies but we will be expanding this as much as possible.
    • Tasks must be completed by midnight each day. After that, they will change.
  • You cannot currently spend your Hustle Points, or even see your balance, but you will be able to soon.
    • Each week you complete all Daily Hustle tasks without missing a day will increase the points you earn by one.
    • Each day you miss will reduce the points you earn by 1, to a minimum of 1 point per day.
    • Points earned will be reset to 1 at the first of each month.
  • We have not even begun deciding what the rewards will be.

We are still working out the rest of the details, this feature is in early beta, but we wanted to make it available so that you may start earning your points as soon as possible.

All details of this feature are subject to change.

Report Post Tip
This is sweet I enjoy this!
Report Post Tip

Love this thing! 

Will it be similar to the daily rewards thing in regards to points being transferred to new characters? 

Report Post Tip

Another change to make this game look more like Facebook, or Facebook games....

You guys have the right to do whatever you want, just ask yourselves what kind of players you want in this game... 

Report Post Tip

Your Hustle Points are account bound (transfer to new characters) but tasks do not. Still undecided what happens with your current tasks when you die.

Report Post Tip

Kind of seems like we already have something like this with Achievements? :\

Report Post Tip

HenriDucard, not really. This is meant to be a small daily goal. Achievements are long term and take significant effort.

Report Post Tip

hustle hustle hustle

Report Post Tip
It's great :) hope to see it's plans for the feature work out
Report Post Tip
I like this..its kinda to do list for a day.. so we could achieve our achievement easier.. awesome..
Report Post Tip

This is a great idea

Report Post Tip

I like having something to do. I play another game with daily quests so this pleases me. 

But I am also someone who can go weeks without doing a crime or JB out of laziness. So this is a nice bit of motivation since I did 12 JBs to complete today and now I've just carried out because the pop up keeps happening :P 

Report Post Tip

This is an amazing idea! Gives you a goal to aim for every day! Cheers Squishy! 

Report Post Tip
Great idea! If this is due to stay, is there possibility of an indicator being added to the toolbar? A tick or cross showing if it's completed?
Report Post Tip

I think this idea will work great and keep things a bit more interesting. Good idea!

Report Post Tip

Coughs Durden Raids coughs.

Report Post Tip

Coughs No coughs

Report Post Tip

I have to agree with HenriDucard here, I'd much rather see other things completed such as Durden Raids and the GF OC before new features are added.

Also one of mine was "Attempt 8 jail breaks" however a failed attempt at a jail break didn't count, I'm not sure if it's only meant to be for a success or if the jail one isn't working correctly but either the wording or the way attempts are counted needs to be addressed.

Report Post Tip

Thanks to the admins for going out of their way to try and continually improve our gaming experience.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Keypunch, thanks for the report. You are correct and it has been fixed. Failing a JB now counts.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: FEATURE BETA: The Daily Hustle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL