Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 22:55:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Asking for a little help Started by: WiggleButt on Sep 03, '17 00:45
Thank you all for everything thus far. The prayers and assistance has been amazing. Thank you from the both of us!
Report Post Tip

Hope all goes well. Awful news to get 

Report Post Tip

Just wanted to give this a deserved bump. 

Report Post Tip

My prayers go out to you, and to your family. <3 

Report Post Tip

So are mine <3

Fingers crossed. Stay strong

Report Post Tip

Donated £10/$13 Not much but hope helps

Report Post Tip
Sorry things have been extremely hectic.

The side effects from the first dose were too severe so they put her on different meds to try to combat it. So far so good but MRI revealed they didnt do much in terms of shrinking the tunor so they are going to keep her on them for another 4 months to see what happens. She has blood work in october. Best news is that they said if they do have to operate they can remove it even touching the nerve of her eye with a low possibility of affecting her eyesight. Probably the best news thus far. The prayers are helping thank you all
Report Post Tip

Great to hear man <3 sending love <3 

Report Post Tip

Wigglebutt 

Report Post Tip
Yes dollface?
Report Post Tip
First off thank you for the overwhelming support from everyone.

Im at the hospital now, dakota had seizures this morning and are being told its not from the medicine that they are aware of. So we are currently awaiting the next step but they are starting with another MRI so see if it has grown or shrunk which could be the cause. They are also putting her on Clobazam for the seizures as a test run. More blood work being taken as well. Could really use all the help we can get at the moment so please keep her in your prayers and if anyone can afford anything at all its highly appreciated. Would love to come up with some kind of fundraising for her so if anyone has any ideas please drop me a line. Thank you all.

Wiggles
Report Post Tip
A local charity stepped in a settled everything needed financially for her medical care. We are blessed! Thank you for all the help from the user base. Without everyone here we would have been in a tougher bind then where we stand now. I have removed the gofundme but will continue to keep everyone updated. Much love *Wiggles*
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Asking for a little help
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL