Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 09:34:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The future for MR, financial security, and some stuff. Started by: Squishy on Sep 08, '17 01:44
RichardSharpe.

For someone that lost multiple hands in the middle of the night. Your really fired up about the ppl that basically rendered your fathers protection well, rather useless.
Report Post Tip
Pray do tell how I am fired up?

I lost one hand in circumstances that have been discussed to death.

All my other members were either working against my plans or shot by rogues who did far more wide ranging deaths than just my trusted members.

I just disagree with the continued declarations that people went beyond what game rules/features allowed. Once that point was broken then the God's made it clear this was unacceptable.

I see no issue in that?
Report Post Tip

Squishy, out of interest, is everything 'hunky dorry' now?

Report Post Tip
there are restrictions in other games for players trying to attack people too many levels under them and it seems like some animation or new cities and equiment could go a long way. people always willing to pay for boats if they can XD
Report Post Tip

I certainly don't mind buying credits and upping my game!  That's a win-win for both sides!  Thanks for all that you do Izzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

last game like this i played i had a private island ^-^

Report Post Tip

Turds.

Report Post Tip
I have been here a very long time. Everyone has an off day but I have never seen nothing to doubt Izzy does what he can to improve the game.

The old saying comes to mind....you can't please everyone.....you've always been square with me Squishy and that makes me keep coming back over and over for 11 plus years now.
Report Post Tip

why not make it a mobile app it dosent cost to run a mobile ap right

Report Post Tip

Erm, yes, it does cost to run a mobile app. You have to pay the developers and coders to maintain and update the app, you have to pay for server space, advertising, etc... NOTHING in life is free sunset. Do you think companies like Glu Mobile pump games out at no cost?

Report Post Tip

meadmaiden they are the freakin devlopers they even say so but they don't have to pay for it to stay up they program it themselves just like they do right now lol

Report Post Tip
Front the cash if you want it so bad sunset
Report Post Tip

I don't I'm just saying it would cost less money then to run it on website or maybe they could change it to a .org because .com costs almost what twice as much I'm just trying to come up with ideas to help the site 

Report Post Tip

also if I wasent broke I probably would take up on that offer

Report Post Tip

too lazy to read all the replies but one suggestion i have is having to kill off a users BG's before being able to kill the user. this would take a considerately planned out round of shots and allow everyone basically a equal chance of survival

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: The future for MR, financial security, and some stuff.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL