Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 02:20:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Ashes to ashes, Philly to dust Started by: Tobias on Sep 20, '17 00:40
Lincoln_Osiris hands tinfoil hat and Math 101 book to Mr the_lies.

"It's pretty much known my father was killed by the last regime, move your bullshit in some other direction please."
Report Post Tip

No no no Lincoln_Osiris didn't you know it doesn't count if people like The_truth2 don't like you? That's how it works they get to judge and tell us exactly all the facts and how it went down because they were privy to such information because of their stature!!!

Report Post Tip
Really Lincoln_Osiris that your father was killed by the old regime. That's very funny coming from the guy whose father was Prati.
Report Post Tip

Yes genius he's saying Prati was killed by the regime way to go on putting two and two together. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Lincoln chuckles.

"It kinda proves how much you really don't know, and the amount of BS coming out of your posts, doesn't it, Mr Truther? Everyone knows F4F rogued to shoot my father. I even know who asked for the hit, but I'm not one to dwell in the past. Now please, don't let facts get in the way of your fantasies, I enjoy reading them, I would just prefer you not including me in them. It makes me feel dirty and awkward.

Lincoln turns to Cletus "Can you believe this guy? We used to have better trolls around here. What happened to them?"
Report Post Tip

The_Truth2, word on the street is that the Feds are looking to recruit you to work for them. Fortune Telling is a lost art!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ashes to ashes, Philly to dust
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL